Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pony Art Online (IC RP)

Warrior Dark Void

"My name is Trinity got it memorized" Trinity said using her hoof and tapped her head twice. "Lets go before we waste anymore" Trinity said. "Cecilia I'm going to block the enemies attacks and then I want you to attack them...its a mechanic known as switching alright" Raven said

Edited by Dust&Fidget

Tempest smiled as he drove his sword into a snake's head and killed it. He had a set of black iron armor with silver highlights. It had cost him a bit, but he and Gale had been able to make it up. "Looks like we'll be able to take out the next dungeon." He said, smiling as he looked over the surrounding area.

Gale nodded slightly and felt a bit exstatic. "Well, I wouldn't mind if we became full time partners." She said. Like Tempest, Gale's outfit had changed. She now wore blue mage robes along with a sapphire necklace. "Then again, I guess we sort of are."

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Smell's nice

Ahhh!!!

Dusk woke up.

Eto....???????

Where are we guys????

Are we (dusk leaned at the boss monster)

Ehhhhhh!!!!!!!! !!

Dusk geared up.

Hey raven and Celia and , who are you...???????

Hehehe sorry , why the heck are we in a boss....?????

Whita the heck are you thinking!, especially leaving me alone In a expose corner..???

I could have died!!!!!!!

"Well apparently her name is Cecilia too, so I'm going to call her Celi, and this ident a boss battle, AND YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE WATCHING OVER HIM" Cecilia said mad, her eyes seam to turn a light shade of red.

((did you acaidently say Cecilia or did she say that just to make her mad))

(I mean Trinity I had three thing mixing in my mid so that happened)

"I am quit that glare I could end you easily" Trinity said. "You touch her and I'll end you then" Raven said. "Glad you are finally awake Dusk now get up if you can so you can help fight...and this time don't take all the damn spotlight and end up passing out on the boss alright" Raven said

"I'd suggest for him to stay as he is, it wouldn't be smart to fight, or even stand up in his condition, and there's no reason to get hasty here either, we should at least take a break for a while before we just start fighting" Cecilia said without difficulty or hesitation in her voice.

((oh yeah that happened to me before, in a different rp someone called there pony the name of my male Oc ((that's the one I was using at the time)))

"We need to turn left, right, down, then right again." Humbug closed her eyes and listened to the echo of the dungeon. The rebound sound analyzed how many twists, turns and enemies. "There are many enemies ahead. I'll come a calling while you welcome them."

"Okay then." Myst readied his swords and bow. "I'll tap your shoulder if I can't hold them back."

Humbug planted her feet and took a deep breath, she then let her muffled voice rage across the halls. The damaging effect made every creature within range charge at the one player. Some of them, dying before even remotely close: The others, the stronger ones were skewered by the swords tip, charged by sword art. By the hours past, the sound of glass shattering was gone. And everything else was silent.

"We're near the boss chamber. We recharge our health first then lets head out."

Tempest smiled as he and Gale entered the dungeon and it wasn't long before he and Gale saw Humbug and Myst, granted they did have to fight through a few monsters. "Well, this is interesting." He said, smiling slightly. "Don't worry, I won't kill the boss unless you two are in the fight. It's only fair."

Gale smiled slightly and watched. "By the way, my name is Gale." She said.

"I guess we could rest at the moment..." Raven said as he looked around. "We must be at a safe point anyways I haven't seen any mosnters yet" Raven said. "Alright we will all rest" Trinity said dropping Dusk. "Besides the boss of this area will need three people if you two don't know the switch mechanic" Trinity said

Humbug gave Tempest a suspicious look. Myst was sitting against a wall, eating a fruit. "And here I thought you worked alone... My name is Humbug and this is Myst." Humbug gestured her hoof to the knight in black armor. "We're a little exhausted, so wait a minute while we recover."

Humbug resumed her panted she ceased for the conversation. Minutes were gone and her exhaustion was gone. "Okay, I'm ready and seems so is Myst."

"I'm always ready." Myst of Re said getting up.

Tempest nodded and sighed. "Sorry about that." He said, feeling slightly awkward. "I guess you found someone else to team up with, though. Anyway, Gale and I are ready for the boss." The bat pony then smiled slightly and sighed.

Gale nodded slightly and smiled. "Nice to net you two." She said.

"Thank you for agreeing with me, and sorry about me yelling earlier, it was uncalled for and not necessary, very um... *chough chough* unlady like *chough chough*" Cecilia said with her eyes back to there normal yellow color. She really did apologized, even though it was a little unsecured.

"Yeah no need to be very lady like when killing monsters I havent" Trinity said. "Yeah but then again you are not part of the front lines..." Raven said. "No but I plan on joining the Black Coffins" Trinity said. "Who the hell are they?" Raven asked. "They are a guild made to kill ponies" Trinity said causing Raven to grab Dargon Claw. "Don't worry I won't kill you three" Trinity said. "So far you three been good to me so I'll let you live"

"Yeah I know, but at least I could try to be nice though, oh and thinks for the life threat, hey Dusk you've been very quite, what's on your mind, are you missing your family or loved ones, at the time I really miss my friends cooking hehe" Cecilia said with a fake smile.

"I got no one to miss" Trinity said. "Never made friends in the real world guess if we all live we could meet up some how" Trinity said. "I guess that would be okay to do...that is...IF we get out alive" Raven said before looking at Dusk. "Hey man why havent you said anything yet?" Raven asked

"I'll go first. Since I have the ability to damage friend and foe alike. Cover my flanks." Humbug entered the large arena with ancient pillars and torches alike, her disposition was under yet confidence. Four against one. Their levels should be matched by her level sense, maybe their stronger she thought.

"HHHmmmmm." She echoed, looking for an entity. The mare's ears twitched and she turned  source of life. "A Cerberus." A Giant Blue Cerberus stared in her face.

"HMMMMMM!" Her body recoiled back from the force, scraping the ground and leaving an indent.

hmmm?

dusk noticed celia.

hehe no, I was thinking about the stranger's here with us.
well were already here, why dont we introduce ourselves, I dont trust ponies that I dont know.

let's start

(pointing at the pony)

with the blue pegasai, If that's ok with you?

Looking at him with killing intention..

while I was asleep, I noticed that you have an evil intention.
what is your purpose? 

come on SHare with Us...

Still looking at him with killing intention like this.

2432229_1329083836878.09res_354_300.jpg

(Dude you need to stop doing that making it seem like you control my character)

"Ask me another question and I'll show you" Trinity said putting a rapier to Dusks neck. "Black Coffins guild will be glad to know i killed o-" Trinity was interrupted by a hit from Raven. "I told you I will not hesitate" Raven said.

"That pony ident the only blue peguses, really be more susifice then that, see I'm a light shade of blue though, I can't really complain though its not really that bad" Cecilia said losing herself in her train of thoughts. At this point she looked like she had a blank look in her face, but she was only lost in thought.

"Well, that's interesting." Tempest thought. "Oh well. Let's get this over with." The bar pony then charged at the three headed dog and slashed at it with his swords, leaving multiple cuts, before backing away.

As her friend moved away, Gale shot two fireballs at the Cerberus. "Don't worry about hitting us. I know a few healing spells." She said.

(im not controlling your character)

Dusk removed the reaper with his aura and asked him again.

I dont like being negated by your answer's, I'll ask again , what the hell is your purpose????????

answer or be killed>>>>> 

dusk looking at him with rage.

dusk began to summon his dagger and is about to kill trinity.

Trinity smiled. "I'm levels above you kid go ahead and try to kill me you will end up dead" SHE said as SHE held her rapier up. "Like I said my intentions are none of your buisness..." Trinity said before appearing behind Dusk suddenly. "After all I would hate to kill some one who looks as cute as you" Trinity whispere before appearing in front of him

"Fug!" Humbug was a mid-air swipe trying to hit one of the heads, sending her through two stone pillars. She took Fifty percent of her health but quickly regained it with health potions. "Now, I'm angry." 

Humbug sent a shock wave tsunami from her location. Three heads aren't better than one. She damaged her party but for every one tick damaged they suffered, the boss suffered three times as much. Due to the extent, her attack also damaged her. Humbug signaled them others to get behind her.

"I WILL NOT DEAL WITH ANYPINY KILLING ANYPONY WHILE IM HERE, SO YOU BETTER SUCK IT UP AND QUIT ARGUING" Cecilia said her eyes a deep red color, not to happy about the fight, and the threats they are making. "Maybe it would be a smart idea to just shut up, calm down, and think before you act" Cecilia said her eyes becoming a lighter shade of red.

Edited by LunaFlower226

Trinity glared at Cecilia before attempting to attack only for Rave to block her. "Trinity you should leave...before all three of us end up murdering you" Raven said his eyes showing anger. "I wont hesitate to kill you either" Raven added. "Fine...next time I see any of you I will kill you" Trinity said before using a teleport crystal.