Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scenario: Protecting the Mane 6

Cirrus.

Well, I'm pretty sure I would FREAK OUT. And possibly scream, and then my first reaction would be to think I was dreaming or hallucinating or something so I'd probably pinch myself or shake my head a couple of times first. And then if they were still there...well, it'd depend on the pony's reaction - if they were angry or tried to attack me or something I'd immediately put my hands up and be like "please no I'm not going to hurt you!!"

Then I'd probably just wait for them to calm down, whether they're angry or scared - I'd maybe say stuff like "it's okay" but from a distance, definitely not try to touch or approach them until they were okay with it, and wait for them to make the first move in interacting with me. Then when they were like "where is this, who are you, how did I get here??", I'd try to explain as calmly as I could what this world was, and I didn't know how or why they got here but I'd do anything I could to help them/keep them safe until they figured out how to get back. Explaining that they were fictional and I was a fan in our world might be tricky because it would freak them out...but it'd probably have to be done since I have merch pretty much everywhere ^^;; and as much as I'd like to think we'd totes become BFFs...probably not because even if they came to trust me, I still think I'm too lame and boring to be friends with them ^^;; But if we did I'd totally let Rarity give me fashion tips and makeovers if she wanted, and I think Fluttershy would bond with my dog...or maybe not, because my dog's terrified of horses although maybe MLP ponies don't look enough like the real thing, so who knows, but she'd try :P and my garden's pretty big so I'm sure she'd like seeing all the wildlife there.

• Brohoof 1

Step 1. Freeze
Step 2. Close my mouth
After that it would depend on which one it was. I actually think if it was Twilight, Fluttershy, or Pinkie being very calm and trying to be rational and logical would probably work. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, or Rarity I'm pretty sure would have "a bit" of trouble with what's going on and destruction would soon follow

• Brohoof 1

Ideally, i'd be a person who has a gentle, calm aura about them that they realize i'm not a threat when i'd offer them assistance.

Since the ideal scenario isn't possible, i'd probably try talking... way over the other side of the room where sudden movements are less liable to inspire violence.

First I would be acting completely calm (and be fanboying like crazy in my mind because I just witnessed that ponies are real), and tell whoever it is that had the misfortune of winding up in this world, that they are in danger being here because of my evil nation and should heed my advice if they want to live.

How ironic that the OP has a lot to do with the beginning part of my fanfic. lol

Edited by IJoinedForPonies

First of all, I'd wonder why I was in the living room (I don't go in there often, and not for extended periods of time).

Secondly, I would be calm and polite, and try and calm the pony down.

I would then explain about this world, including the apologising about them not being able to explore it due to the risks involved.

If, say, it was Twilight the first thing I would do is yell "TWILIGHT?????". Which would make it really hard to convince her that I didn't bring her here.

Then eventually I'd have to throw in a DVD and show her My Little Pony and explain that maybe it is a little bit my fault.

And, after all that she's welcome to stay for a while. I've got plenty of books to keep her entertained.

Lol- I couldn't think of a better title. The plan of this thread is to have a more serious tone.

You're in your living room or whatever (watching TV or something) and notice movement out of the corner of your eye. You look and HOLY $#!% it's one of the mane 6 just randomly standing there as a living creature with their same personality (and looks for the most part) from the show. They do not look like a normal "real" pony/horse. They're just as surprised to be there as you are to see them.

AND NO- THEY'RE NOT JUST ALL SMILES HAPPILY RUSHING UP TO GREET YOU. >_>

Small talk is probably the least of their concerns at the moment. Put yourself in their "hooves" for a second. They don't know where they are or why, They also DON'T know who, let alone what you are. (Equestria Girls doesn't count please, LOL)

attachicon.giftwilight_can_not_unsee_by_anitech-d4yrnzl.png

So what would you do? How would you calm them down (if even needed)? Let's say they end up stuck with you for a few weeks before Celestia somehow comes to the rescue- how would things go?

Something to keep in mind- our world is far different than theirs and they haven't a clue. If you're not careful they WILL get taken away and probably locked up for study and/or killed and dissected. I'm not saying that in a joking/sarcastic way either.

I'm hoping to see some thought out responses on what you think would happen- and it's affect on the pony over the few weeks.

*EDIT*   I would approach the situation as a harboring a fugitive type matter.

I'll post my other thoughts (and why I came up with this idea) later on- I don't want this initial post too long.

I would say: hello, please don't freak out, take deep breathes, I'm a human, you are on earth, it's best you don't go outside until we can figure out the situation you're in, and I won't hurt you, now, questions?

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

First I'd just freeze and stare at the pony for a few minutes. First thing I'd ask once I get my composure back and once I'm convinced that I'm not in a dream or on any kind of hallucinogenic drugs, the first thing I would ask the pony is if she got part in some kind of spell or experiment.