Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Imprisoned

Dakcka

(LINK TO ROLEPLAY: http://mlpforums.com/topic/112829-imprison/#entry3188659)

Story

You wake up, alone and cold in a dark room. Feeling scared, nervous, and confused at the same time you see a light slowly open up. You see a bunch of hooded ponies with various weapons enter the room, without saying a word they push you out the door. They throw you into a room, the room is lit up with food on the tables. The food looks more like feces however, and it smells like it in the air too. You take some of the slop, and look around seeing other ponies. There is only about 4 ponies in this room with you, none of which are familiar to you in any way. You finally realize where you are, you are in a prison.

How this roleplay works

This will work with multiple components, all of which will effect your rp experience. Your main goal is to somehow figure out a way to escape this strange prison, your attitudes towards others will obviously depend on how they treat you in return. The next component is your hunger, which if you get sent to solitary confinement for being bad you will not be fed for a day. That will effect your hunger extremely, the second is water which works the same. Next is your social skills, which will be effected from going off on your own and never talking to any pony. It will effect how your OC acts around others, being shy or angrier towards them. Following that is sanity, which is effected based on your actions. For example, if you get sent to solitary confinement too much it will start to effect your mind. It will cause your OC to have hallucinations as well as have crazy thoughts. These skill points will be naturally awarded based on your OC's make up, but obviously I might have to nerf some of them a bit. We don't want a super genius, friend making, infinite hunger and thirst pony walking around do we? Your OC can not be too overpowered, Alicorns are only accepted if provided with a well thought up back story. Not Celestia's niece or Twilight's daughter. Post your OC's in the comments using this:

Name:

Race: (Pegasus, unicorn, earth pony, mule, donkey etc)

Appearance: (What do they look like?)

Cutie Mark: (Only applies if yours is a pony)

Personality:

Special Talent: (What are they good at?)

Additional Notes:

Back story:

Rules

Rules:

1. Don't be a god-modder, if another player bucks you in the head, then heavens sake they buck you in the head. That also applies to combat, do not be super man, you do not have super strength.

2. Only one pony, sorry guys but it suits the story.

3. Don't argue, nobody needs an argument.

4. Pay attention, you don't want to miss something

5. Don't quit in the middle of the rp, this takes commitment.

6. Ask before you join, well technically post your OC. As long as you aren't terrible at everything you should be added, FIVE people other than myself will be added.

7. Be a good boy, and have fun...or girl.

(Finally, this isn't a rule prey-tell but it is a suggestion. Make your text the colour of your OC's mane or highlights, to make it easier to distinguish) 

Name: Shady Deceit 

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: A black pegasus, stallion. With purple highlights, he always has a funny look on his face.

Cutie Mark: A flaming lollipop, it shows that he is fun but can often result in problems.

Personality: He is often goofy, he wouldn't be able to tell a rooster from a hen. He is extremely brain dead.

Special Talent: Sweet talking, he has acted so nice that he has convinced armies over to him...kidding.

Additional Notes: Shady is immune to almost all forms of deception other than allure from the opposite gender.

Back story: Shady knows nothing of his past, other than being re-awakened from a sleep by a pony. She took him in, and helped him...sorry, made him her slave until he became her boy-friend by complete accident. He only has 3 friends, one of which is a genius who is his inspiration basically. Another is his inspiration for bravery, being a pony who shows no fear. The other being an inspiration for his fun, the pony never being serious.

(Just my perfect example of one, this is about an A- in my books.)
(B- is passing grade for this, don't fail me now.)
Edited by Shady Deceit

Alright, might as well try my hand at this.

Name: Blaze Burst

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Peach-colored unicorn, mare. Black mane and tail, with pink and purple highlights.

Cutie Mark: An orange flame, representing her affinity for fire magics, as well as her fiery personality.

Personality: Bubbly and outgoing, but also strong and passionate. She loves making friends, but if you get on her bad side, there'll be Tartarus to pay.

Special Talent: Fire magic. Can produce fire out of nothing, and do anything that comes with it.

Additional Notes: Despite the fact that she likes to play dumb sometimes, she's actually very observant.

Backstory: At a young age, Blaze was accepted into Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. There she earned her cutie mark (Nearly burning down her classroom in the process), and from then on was taught to control her special brand of magic. She has a great number of friends, all of which inspire her in some way. Her one thought about this prison: She has to get out.

Did I do it right?

I'll give it a shot.

Name: Shamrock

Race: Earth pony

Appearance: Emerald green colored mare, rust red shoulder length unkempt mane, medium length tail of the same color, bright green eyes, she has a small scar left end of her left eyebrow and she wears an old brown newsboy cap.(If you allow it of course.)

Cutie Mark: A pair of old fashioned boxing gloves. (Self explanatory.)

Personality: Charismatic, charming, energetic,And if someone messes with her she wouldn't take it lightly. And if someone was being pushed around she would help them without thinking.

Special Talent: Boxing. She trained all her life till she was strong enough to fight stallions in the ring along with mares and other races. But it took her a long time to get that good.

Additional Notes :She's sometimes a flirt

Back story: She was abandoned as a filly and grew up on the streets of Detrot. She was looking for food one day behind a boxing gym and was caught by the owner, Haymaker. Instead of chasing her off, like other times when she was caught, he invited her inside for some food.  She was hesitant but followed. When she went inside she was greeted buy a large ring where two ponies where sparring. She was instantly drawn to it.  After she eat she left. But she kept coming back so much so that she and Haymaker became close. One day he decided to adopt her as his daughter and from there her life got better. 

Did I do good?

I'll give it a shot.

Name: Shamrock

Race: Earth pony

Appearance: Emerald green colored mare, rust red shoulder length unkempt mane, medium length tail of the same color, bright green eyes, she has a small scar left end of her left eyebrow and she wears an old brown newsboy cap.(If you allow it of course.)

Cutie Mark: A pair of old fashioned boxing gloves. (Self explanatory.)

Personality: Charismatic, charming, energetic,And if someone messes with her she wouldn't take it lightly. And if someone was being pushed around she would help them without thinking.

Special Talent: Boxing. She trained all her life till she was strong enough to fight stallions in the ring along with mares and other races. But it took her a long time to get that good.

Additional Notes :She's sometimes a flirt

Back story: She was abandoned as a filly and grew up on the streets of Detrot. She was looking for food one day behind a boxing gym and was caught by the owner, Haymaker. Instead of chasing her off, like other times when she was caught, he invited her inside for some food.  She was hesitant but followed. When she went inside she was greeted buy a large ring where two ponies where sparring. She was instantly drawn to it.  After she eat she left. But she kept coming back so much so that she and Haymaker became close. One day he decided to adopt her as his daughter and from there her life got better. 

Did I do good?

Accepted, I will notify you once we have enough people to commence. 

Appearance: Peach-colored unicorn, mare. Black mane and tail, with pink and purple highlights.

Cutie Mark: An orange flame, representing her affinity for fire magics, as well as her fiery personality.

Personality: Bubbly and outgoing, but also strong and passionate. She loves making friends, but if you get on her bad side, there'll be Tartarus to pay.

Special Talent: Fire magic. Can produce fire out of nothing, and do anything that comes with it.

Additional Notes: Despite the fact that she likes to play dumb sometimes, she's actually very observant.

Backstory: At a young age, Blaze was accepted into Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. There she earned her cutie mark (Nearly burning down her classroom in the process), and from then on was taught to control her special brand of magic. She has a great number of friends, all of which inspire her in some way. Her one thought about this prison: She has to get out.

Did I do it right?

Accepted, I will notify you once we have enough people to commence. 

Alright then, here we go...

Name: Orange B lossom

Appearance: Seen in my profile photo: a kinda lanky pony with tan coat, and an orange mane tied into two ponytails. She also wears a light blue checkered bandanna

Cutie Mark: A pie and an orange blossom flower, representing her talent of baking and the specific flower representing good luck as well as her name

Personality: She's usually very kind and laid back but get's scared very easily. She's not shy, just skittish and not well adapted to loud noises and surprises. Blossom can get mean when she needs to but tries not to pick physical fights due to her thin body shape. She's extremely witty which sometimes got her in trouble when she was a filly with her parents because of their high status. 

Special Talent: Baking mainly, and she's good when met with deadlines like if given a big order for goods in a short amount of time

Additional Notes: Nothing really :)

Back story: She was raised in Canterlot by her two wealthy parents but moved away to Apploosa after she realized that the big capital city just wasn't the life she was after. Blossom built her own bakery and started a booming business in baked goods. She also uses the loud hustle and bustle of the western town to help get used to loud noises, though it's not easy.

Edited by Venomous Deers

Appearance: Seen in my profile photo: a kinda lanky pony with tan coat, and an orange mane tied into two ponytails. She also wears a light blue checkered bandanna

Cutie Mark: A pie and an orange blossom flower, representing her talent of baking and the specific flower representing good luck as well as her name

Personality: She's usually very kind and laid back but get's scared very easily. She's not shy, just skittish and not well adapted to loud noises and surprises. Blossom can get mean when she needs to but tries not to pick physical fights due to her thin body shape. She's extremely witty which sometimes got her in trouble when she was a filly with her parents because of their high status. 

Special Talent: Baking mainly, and she's good when met with deadlines like if given a big order for goods in a short amount of time

Back story: She was raised in Canterlot by her two wealthy parents but moved away to Apploosa after she realized that the big capital city just wasn't the life she was after. Blossom built her own bakery and started a booming business in baked goods. She also uses the loud hustle and bustle of the western town to help get used to loud noises, though it's not easy.

Accepted, I will notify you soon with the stats I have decided on.

(edited)

Blaze Burst

Hunger = 50(Maximum is 80)

Social Skills = 65

Sanity = 80

Shamrock:

Hunger = 80

Social Skills = 65

Sanity = 50

Orange Blossom:

Hunger = 80

Social Skills = 50

Sanity = 65

Shady Deceit:

Hunger = 80

Social Skills = 65

Sanity = 20

If anybody wants to join, now I'm only taking one more late. The roleplay is officially starting tomorrow, at that means post my rp'ers.

Edited by Shady Deceit

I Am interested.

Name: Mirror Image

Race: (Pegasus, unicorn, earth pony, mule, donkey etc) Unicorn

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirror-image-r6777Cutie Mark: (Only applies if yours is a pony)http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirror-image-r6777Personality:

Special Talent: (What are they good at?) He us rather killed at sneaking and thievery. His magic is illusion magic that he uses to create a copy of something he has seen.

Additional Notes: former thief, illusion mage.

Back story:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirror-image-r6777

I Am interested.

Name: Mirror Image

Race: (Pegasus, unicorn, earth pony, mule, donkey etc) Unicorn

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirror-image-r6777Cutie Mark: (Only applies if yours is a pony)http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirror-image-r6777Personality:

Special Talent: (What are they good at?) He us rather killed at sneaking and thievery. His magic is illusion magic that he uses to create a copy of something he has seen.

Additional Notes: former thief, illusion mage.

Back story:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirror-image-r6777

I'm going to accept you, but could you fix the first links please? I couldn't see the cutie mark or appearance.

• 3 weeks later...

It is described in the link. I do not have a picture of his cutie mark currently.

Awesome. 

Did I do it right?

Are you going to post your first message guys? It's been long enough to think of one, I'd say.

• 3 months later...

Are you still accepting ponies?

Name: Floor Tom

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: Light Blue coat, Red Tail, and Red Eyebrows (No mane). Gold eyes. He is small in stature and size.

Cutie Mark: Red and Yellow floor tom-tom with two floating drum sticks.

Personality: Floor tom is trusting and hard working. He always tries to be respectful, but can seem charmingly crass most times. He's outspoken and well-read despite not being very smart. He's devoted, but doesn't learn quickly and gets frustrated easily. Happiness spurs chattiness, and anger/sadness causes one-word responses if not silence.

Additional Notes: Floor tom is not forgiving. A violation of his trust usually destroys the relationship forever. Despite this, he is not vindictive, but he is bitter and tends to hold a grudge.

Back story: Tom grew up in Apple Loosa and worked for his father in construction for many years. He and his mother are very close and maintain a relationship while he doesn't know his father well outside of being Tom's boss. Tom moved to Canterlot when he was 19, but a bad relationship ending in betrayal and deceit destroyed his finances which caused him to move back in with his parents in Apple Loosa and resume construction work for his father.

(I hope I did this right.)

By the way, do we not know why we've been detained or what's up with that?

Edited by Floor Tom

Are you still accepting ponies?

Name: Floor Tom

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: Light Blue coat, Red Tail, and Red Eyebrows (No mane). Gold eyes. He is small in stature and size.

Cutie Mark: Red and Yellow floor tom-tom with two floating drum sticks.

Personality: Floor tom is trusting and hard working. He always tries to be respectful, but can seem charmingly crass most times. He's outspoken and well-read despite not being very smart. He's devoted, but doesn't learn quickly and gets frustrated easily. Happiness spurs chattiness, and anger/sadness causes one-word responses if not silence.

Additional Notes: Floor tom is not forgiving. A violation of his trust usually destroys the relationship forever. Despite this, he is not vindictive, but he is bitter and tends to hold a grudge.

Back story: Tom grew up in Apple Loosa and worked for his father in construction for many years. He and his mother are very close and maintain a relationship while he doesn't know his father well outside of being Tom's boss. Tom moved to Canterlot when he was 19, but a bad relationship ending in betrayal and deceit destroyed his finances which caused him to move back in with his parents in Apple Loosa and resume construction work for his father.

(I hope I did this right.)

By the way, do we not know why we've been detained or what's up with that?

Sure, bruh.

• 1 month later...

Oops! So sorry, I didn't see this and commented on the rp. I'm so sorry: I'm new and getting the hang of things slowly

Name: Berry

Race: Pegasus (but crippled)

Appearance: (My profile pic)

Cutie Mark: Berry Sorbet

Personality:Quirky, confident, sensitive about wing, brave, a little clumsy 

Special Talent: making ice cream  

Additional Notes:She is good with knives

Back story:

When Berry was a filly, she ventured to close to the road and a cart ran over her wing. Since then, she hated going near roads and loathes cart rides. When she got back home, her house was caught in a hurricane and her parents died. She went to live in the palace with Luna though because the orphanage kept reporting mysterious happenings and blamed it on Berry. She became Luna's student and even though she can't do magic, she can sense and identify it and it's user. 

• 2 weeks later...

dis dead? if not...

Name: Caliber

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: grey coat, with black and white mane and tail.

Cutie Mark: a sword

Personality: happy-go-lucky, serious at times. rather random.

Special Talent: he is adapt at swordplay.

Additional Notes: ill nerf his swordplay for this RP, i think he's a little OP for this one. (no dark magic) uses his hooves instead of his magic to weild weapons.

Back story: he's traveled almost all his life. normal life just didnt cut it. along his travels, he's met four swordplay masters. training from them, he's become one of the best swordsponies in the land.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I hope it goes without saying, but my change of character I did was not an addition, I am not going to continue as Shady. Destiny is just my main, so I will continue as her. The rp is completely still on, just go on as you want. Stats will be auto set to 80 for each except for sanity, which will be at 70 for each. Unless your OC is a basket case, in which it could be lower.

• 3 months later...

ocs in the sig if I cant answer everythin so here we go
Name: Cresent
Race: Bat pony
Apperence: grey coat with orange main and tail
Cuti mark: non, was burnt off by dragon growing up as an colt

Personality: always looking for fun, and trying to find answers to his curiosity. tends to "fire off the hip" in terms of thinking pending on how calm or hot headed he gets
Special Tallent: can see in the dark and listen to others blood flow with his ears. best described as blood beats
notes: not one to fight without his gauntlet, scince imprisioned this is more of an experiment to see what I can do with him, and he's my ponysa
Back Story short version: moved around a lot as an colt as his parents were part of the night gurads. part of an dare he went into an dragons cave and found out the hard way about waking up said dragons, is terrified ever scence getting his cutimark burnt off. Part of his growing up was dealing with vampire bat hunters, its how he's lerned to use his blood magic and fighting skills Eventually his folks retied to ponyville, he later tried out for the guards himself...to no avail. he hates bring up the subject and has few deamons he struggels with from that. Curently (at least before this) he lived by himself in the evergreen forrist working with the night wheather ponys  

• 2 weeks later...

*was fairly sure this was dead before it started--*

*see's the roleplay actually started*

welp. is this still dead? XD

I'm gonna be honest, hon. This roleplay was sorta dead from the get-go. BUT, I won't stop newcomers from rping with eachother in it if they'd like.

*was fairly sure this was dead before it started--*

*see's the roleplay actually started*

welp. is this still dead? XD

I'm gonna be honest, hon. This roleplay was sorta dead from the get-go. BUT, I won't stop newcomers from rping with eachother in it if they'd like.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

(Hope I can join; this sounds interesting!)
https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marion-ette-r8872
If there is anything you disagree with, I'm willing to negotiate them, as well as elaborate on things that need explanation. In any case, this is my ONLY OC, so, if it's a problem with the entirity of my OC, I can't really join... Anyways: thanks for reading! :D