Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yo!

Malicent

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I wanted to find a forum for Babscon earlier this year after I heard about it. My friend and I plan to attend next year for the first time!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I think I just started watching it on Netflix randomly last year wanting to see what the hype was all about. Then, one by one I just kept watching each episode. For what it is it's a really good show! To me it's like a comfort show, like a comfort food? Haha.

I've been lurking on here for a while reading about Babscon, but decided to finally post because last weekend I bought two starter decks for the CCG at another con. I'm from the Fresno area in California and wanted to meet other bronies to learn and play the card game with. None of my friends are into MLP, but rather anime, league of legends, shows like Dr. Who and the walking dead. Many are cosplayers which I used to do as well. But if anyone can point me to a group in my area or what threads to go for that I would be very thankful. Unfortunately I can only use my phone right now so navigating the forums can be a bit of a challenge for me. If there are any great threads or sections to check out I'm all ears.

Originally I wanted to buy an AJ figurine at the con, but figured that learning the card game would help me meet new bronies and also participate in tournaments at conventions, esp Babscon! Looking forward to meeting all of you and making a home here!!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! First off, adorable avatar.

Secondly, it's always great to meet more Californian bronies!
And third, I totally feel you. MLP is such a great comfort show. c: Always seems to calm me down.

I hope to attend BABSCon next year, so hopefully we could play the card game together! (Though I've never played it before...)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here~ Have fun, and feel free to ask any questions!

• Brohoof 2

YAY!!!!! GO APPLEJACK! WOOOOOO!

I mean...... welcome Malicent. Enjoy the forum.

CHECK OUT APPLEJACK'S FANCLUB! GAAAAAAAAAA!

I mean....... if you want

• Brohoof 2

Thanks everyone! Is there a place on here where people organize small local meetups? I'm from Fresno, CA and would love to get with some other people to play the trading card game with and prepare for Babscon.

• Brohoof 2