Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Posting pictures from a mobile device?

Big_Macincheese
Go to solution Solved by DaReaper,

I've looked through all the suggested links before asking this. So I use this site from my Iphone and was wondering how to post pics, is it even possible to post pics while using a mobile device?

Edited by Big_Macincheese
  • Brohoof 1

I've looked through all the suggested links before asking this. So I use this site from my Iphone and was wondering how to post pics, is it even possible to post pics while using a mobile device?

If you are using the mobile skin/theme then you will not see or have an option to attach images, no.

Instead you will been to copy and past an image link in the body of the post and manually type the [ img] [ /img] tags

• Brohoof 1

My main use of this site is on IPhone.

At the bottom of web page click on "Full version"

Then just use it as you would on a pc, it's runs nice actualy

This button here, just took this screenshot and posted it from my phone btw

post-16202-0-74505800-1413945947_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Yes @Big_Macincheese you can use the full site on mobile as @DaReaper indicated with the image. I normally do not recommend this as a default option there are functions on the site that may not respond well to older devices. However, if you don't find the performance a detriment, go for it. This is how you use attachments in the full site version:

Attach images by selecting the Attachments option under "More Reply Options" when responding to/creating a thread, and you can choose a picture to upload for use. It also gets saved in your media folder that you can access by pressing the "My Media" image. 

Closing thread since you figure our how to use the attachment system. 

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.