Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Hearts and Hooves Day! [Highschool SoL/Romance]

Plume

♥ HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY! ♥

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/113086-hearts-and-hooves-day-highschool-solromance/

---------

It's the week before Hearts and Hooves day. Tensions and feelings run high as students rush to find the perfect gift for their special somepony, and hopefully to win their heart. Will they take this time to drop a mysterious locker valentine? Or will they instead choose to befriend their crush and confess in person? But beware, young colts and fillies! There may be somepony else with their eye on the prize...

---------

As the title states, this is a romance and slice of life roleplay! It's focused around a pony highschool (name of which may be decided on a later date [probably never]), where all your OC's are now back in school and planning their perfect Valentine's confessions! It's going to be detailing whatever fancy stuff your OCs get up to as they try to find the best gift for whoever they pick, and meet others who are doing the same. However, be aware that even if you pick a good gift or have a perfect plan, your crush still has the right to turn you down. I don't want any upsets! Also! This roleplay will run like a sort of story, and the days will progress (not necessarily at the same rate as real life). This means that, some time through the roleplay, I will be changing the date/time when I feel that it is right to, i.e. with a post that states that the current day has ended. Other than that, it will run just like normal, so move on to the rules! [ANY QUESTIONS DROP ME AN ASK DOWN BELOW]

Rules of RP

• Rule 1: Be reasonable and respectful, even with rejections! I don't want any hardcore stuff that escalates into arguments! 
  • Rule 2: Well developed characters are good.
  • Rule 3: Stay relatively active: A post once a day or so is good. That being said, don't flood the rp (NO REALLY DON'T DO IT OR I MAY HAVE TO KICK YOU) with your posts and let the other people have a chance to respond.
  • Please include a link to your character!
  • Rule 4: You can ONLY CONFESS on Valentine's day! Everyone should have a fair shot, and I don't want some people jumping the gun cause that would be unfair. 
  • Rule 5: Quality posts! (grammar, punctuation, spelling, all that good stuff.)
  • Rule 6: You can have a previous relationship with the character, e.g. already be sort of friends (nothing more, no romantics), but only with the agreement of the other character. The only relationship exempt to this rule is crushes.
  • Rule 7: THERE CAN BE MORE THAN ONE PONY CRUSHING ON THE SAME PONY. I don't want this to be an all-out war, but hey, real life doesn't play out exactly.

Sorry if that's a lot to take in, but please do read through it!

Player List

Stallions:
1. Mr Suit and Tie with Chains
2. SpaceOnion with Sternly Order

3. thor9356 with Back Track
4. Rainbow Eclipse with Riley

Mares:
1. MiniKirby123 with Remix Blitz
2. DJ Spacer with Spacer
3. slimmyjimjim with Cuppie Cake
4. Dusk Shade with Anala

Edited by MiniKirby123

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

I understand what you mean, but I sorta wanted this to be a romance roleplay.

HOWEVER. If enough people express interest but have the same issue as you, I will rewrite this into a regular highschool roleplay. Is that okay for you? 

Ahhh this brings me back to good ol' Canterlot College RP (quite a fun and long one too). Anywho, i'd like to use Back Track for this one. The link to it should be in my signature.

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @@dusk shade,

COOL! Glad you guys got it sorted! ACCEPTED!

@@slimmyjimjim

Alright, changed it!

And with that we're full! Going to make the RP now.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,@@dusk shade, @@slimmyjimjim, @@thor9356, @@SpaceOnion, @, @,  

IT BEGINS! http://mlpforums.com/topic/113086-hearts-and-hooves-day-highschool-solromance/

@Rainbow Eclipse,@Dusk Shade@slimmyjimjim@thor9356@SpaceOnion@DJ Spacer@Mr Suit And Tie,  

Hey guys, do you want to skip classes and move onto lunch and recess (which will end with the bell [which I will decide]) or actually post maybe once or twice each during class?

Edited by MiniKirby123