Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Human Pinkie Pie (With Voice!)

~ Indigo Windigo ~

Alright, ill bite.  :maud:

So, Pinkie, are you aware that you are being voiced by someone to use for a "Ask Human Pinkie Pie (With Voice)" topic? 

And if so, are you okay with this? Imean, surely you must feel odd that someone is borrowing your voice frequency(for the most part) for recreational purposes, no?  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...
post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif hello Miss Pinkie! am a student of journalism from Canterlot High School, i would like an interview with you

tell me, what is the biggest party you ever made?

I built a pizzeria full of animatronic horse versions of you and your friends. Is it possible that they could become homocidal and kill everything? I don't wanna put anyone in danger, do I?

[EVIL LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES]

sounds nice! what are the pizza menu?

We were thinking we could keep it on the vegetarian side, as our animatronics are modeled after herbivores. But, we know that many people enjoy meat, so we compiled these toppings:

Pepperoni,

Black olives,

Sausage,

Mushrooms,

Salami,

Pineapple.

There are equal amounts of vegetarian food and meat. We will also turn your pizzas into calzones free of charge! :D

and what drink you serve?

We don't serve drinks-oh wait, yes we do. We serve a variety of beverages such as sodas and fruit juices and... I'm just gonna make my own ask-a-pony. This is human Pinkie Pie's ask-a-pony-human.