Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HELLO EVERYPONY! :D

Ethnomusicologist

I planned to call myself The Ethnomusicologist but there's this stupid 20 character limit :/ 

Anyway, I'm an evil Serb from guess where.

I am very lazy. I used to game a lot. Now I changed. I waste my time on other pointless things.

Oh and I'm a Balkan ethnomusicologist wanna-be. I enjoy good music.

I'd call myself a hipster but no matter how weird it actually sounds, I think hipsters are too mainstream. You can call me a hipster squared or whatever :P

I'm not too much of a brony, but I've heard great things about this place, which is the real reason why I'm joining :)

Still Fluttershy is best pony...

• Brohoof 1

Don't know why but everytime I hear the word hipster I think of GTA: Online now with the smart car in that update XD, random thought but WELCOME ABOARD MATEY, the S.S.Equest-Best is happy to have another sailor. Also, yes this place is great. You heard abso-tiddly-lutely correctly ^^

yay     ;)

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I planned to call myself The Ethnomusicologist but there's this stupid 20 character limit :/ 

Anyway, I'm an evil Serb from guess where.

I am very lazy. I used to game a lot. Now I changed. I waste my time on other pointless things.

Oh and I'm a Balkan ethnomusicologist wanna-be. I enjoy good music.

I'd call myself a hipster but no matter how weird it actually sounds, I think hipsters are too mainstream. You can call me a hipster squared or whatever :P

I'm not too much of a brony, but I've heard great things about this place, which is the real reason why I'm joining :)

Still Fluttershy is best pony...

XD bad fluttershy

Hello there, I do hope you have a wonderful time here

Now i do hope you have lots of fun and make lots of friends here, everypony is friendly here XD.

Also you're favorite pony is mine too, All of them are my favorites XD

So welcome to the forums and the herd

if you got any problems don't hesitate to ask, if you got a problem you don't think we can answer please ask in the help page just in-case another pony like yourself has the same query  

Midnight Shadow