Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Dislike, That Most Bronies Like; And Why

Castle Bleck

-Show accurate fan animated episodes.

Plagiarism at its best. Trying to be like the show, but end up being like The Room.

Hey, you copy the animation? At least put some effort on the writing... what did I just tell you?

ex. Double Rainboom, Snowdrop. Need I say more?

Are you an animator? Yes. Are you also a writer? No. Then find a writer or learn how to write...

Have a little more respect for your work.

Jananimations, you are doing it right.

-Pony analysis

Analysis is not the same as reviewing/recapping the whole darn episode! Don't lie to me, you piece of *buy some apples*.

Drowning in horseshoes, you are doing it right.

-Drwolf

Preaching about stuff like it's good to be helping, but refuses to help his artists. You know, with money. Money that pays for your food, your house, your safety? So, what's your excuse? "I need the money for the conventions". 

If it weren't for your artists, there would be no AMWDW series. We give you a piece of our soul and you burn it.

You are right, Drwolf. It's good to be helping...YOURSELF!

I don't care whether you are Tommy Wiseau or Leonadro Da Vinchi. If you steal, lie, cheat, you are about to get some tough love for Christmas.

Like most people are saying, hate is a strong word here haha. I do not wish to offend anyone by saying this, but I have never cared for Rainbow Dash. She is just extremely overhyped in the Brony community. In my opinion, she is way too egotistical. She is just too much for me.

• Brohoof 1

I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of examples. I'm relatively new to the fandom, I've always been easy to satisfy, and I tend to have an open mind.

I don't usually see things as "overrated". If something's popular, and I also happen to enjoy it, okay then. If something's popular and I don't particularly enjoy it, okay then. For the most part, my opinions on topics of interest in this community are either positive or neutral.

With that being said, I'm afraid I'm not a very big fan of horror, and as I've mentioned before, I do not really like horror/dark MLP fanfics. I don't hate them, but I do not find them appealing.

• Brohoof 3

As people have mentioned many times before, I hate shipping. Also like people have said before, it's not as strong as the word hate suggests, I just find it weird and gross most of the time. It's mostly either a whole ton of lesbian shippings (I'm not anti LGBT), or ones that just make zero sense whatsoever. Anyway, on to other things. I don't like Rarity. She annoys me, and just isn't an interesting enough character for me. She has some redeeming moments, but most of the time she's just being boring and annoying me with her voice.

Okay I have a few more things:

-The fact that most Bronies love Brony music and it's all electronical. Yet, most bronies hate mainstream electronic music. WHAT THE HECK?!?

-Overreaction to Derpy censorship.

-Overrused OC cutie marks like a quill or paintbrush, a cutie mark relating to a video game, or a game controller.

-Overrused OC talents like an artist, a DJ or a writer.

-When most Bronies imagine Equestria as being a fantasy-like version of the United States. Equestria is not based off a country, only cities, and not all of them are even American.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty much everything that Sillyfillystudios does.

The only legit praise i ever hear, is that the animation is great. Well, that's all fine and dandy, but it dosen't mean anything if the rest is just garbage.

Snowdrop is about nothing. It's a vid for 14 minutes, where we should say "LOOK AT THE BLIND PONY. ISN'T THE BLIND PONY ADORABLE?"

Fall of the crystal empire is a Luna pandering movie, with cliche dialogue and where everybody seems to have fallen to the Hayden christensen disease.

Minty Root (who BTW seems like a nice person. I kind of followed the recent Q&A that we had here) tries to aim very big all the time, but always falls flat on her face. Flesh your script out the next time a bit, even risking to have a few animation errors in your next high profile animation.

• Brohoof 3

I'd also like to say that hate is too strong of an word, but... I'd be lying. And, it would be Discord(also Angel and Flim and Flam; I like all the other characters) for me and, mostly, the shipping of Celestia and Discord. I don't have trouble with shipping, but I hate to see the character I admire so much with someone so low and just evil; in my opinion, of course. And, of course, I am so very sorry for not liking Discord; please, forgive me for such thing...

Edited by IDoNotSpeakEnglish

The CMC, analysers and Rarity.

Just to clarify, I don't hate hate the CMC, but I am very bored of them.

With analysers I find it difficult to believe the creators of the show intended or thought too much about the deepness of the context.I just see it as people seeing what they want to see to make the show seem more then it is.

And I just dislike Rarity as a character. Her thing is generosity? No. I don't see it. She seems more selfish and driven by her own personal gains.

The collective older cmc headcanon  Sweetie Belle is her own pony stop making older her just a Rarity clone and ditto for Applebloom and Scoots.   No one grows up to a clone of their older sibling that is just creepy.  Celestia x Discord,Octavia x Vinyl,and most ships in general.  Soarindash :eww:  just why  why would you ship that.

Edited by CookieK

How much attention Luna gets.

I really do like Luna and a ton of other people do too, but I just feel as if she gets more attention than Cadence and Celestia.

I also don't really enjoy Derpy or Dr. Whooves, just never got on the train.

Edited by Snow Berry~<3
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

Viynl Scratch in the fandom. I really like her polite, quiet and sudden apperances, but I really dislike her charecter out side of whats canon. Red eyes, loud and obnoxious, ignorant to musical terminology, clishé behaviour to her room mate... I just dislike it :/

• 10 months later...

I'm not too big with Fluttershy. I think that she is one of the most overrated characters in the series, and has gotten one of the least amount of character development in the series among the Mane 6. But, I do think she has improved in season 5 and 6, especially seen in the episode Flutter Brutter, where she actually shows some of that tough love to her brother.

While I like the occasional ship here and there, I feel like it can be taken way too far at times. Especially when people start to fight about it. ...  :unamused:

• Brohoof 1