Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Dislike, That Most Bronies Like; And Why

Castle Bleck

On 4/30/2020 at 10:18 AM, AppleBolt ️ said:

Hate is a strong word but I didn’t like “My Little Dashie”

I see what you mean. You should see his other work though. They're pretty amazing! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I just want the Mane Six to be safe from all the messed up things that happen in this world.

They are more safe in Equestria Girls universe than in Equestria ;)

Trust me, there are bad Equestria Girls stuff. Just making the Mane 6 into humans might be wrong, but, they are still connected to Equestria. I don't want to spoil what you are missing. One day you will be spoiled, and that day will be a little bit less epic than if you watched it yourself. It will still be epic. :squee:

Also all the songs in "Forgotten Friendship" are worth watching that special. And the jokes are spot on! Same writer as "Solid Rock Friendship" and "The Saddle Row Review" (and I can see you might not like those kind of episodes, they were really bad weren't they? This is reverse psychology btw)

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Splashee said:

They are more safe in Equestria Girls universe than in Equestria ;)

Trust me, there are bad Equestria Girls stuff. Just making the Mane 6 into humans might be wrong, but, they are still connected to Equestria. I don't want to spoil what you are missing. One day you will be spoiled, and that day will be a little bit less epic than if you watched it yourself. It will still be epic. :squee:

Well, I said the more safe thing to represent this world and not theirs. FiM is epic enough for me. The Sonic Rainboom, the Changeling fight, Twilight vs. Tirek. I could go on. I guess I'm just afraid of being disappointed in a spin-off. If you say it's epic, then I believe you. It's just not for everypony. 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Well, I said the more safe thing to represent this world and not theirs. FiM is epic enough for me. The Sonic Rainboom, the Changeling fight, Twilight vs. Tirek. I could go on. I guess I'm just afraid of being disappointed in a spin-off. If you say it's epic, then I believe you. It's just not for everypony. 

I am kinda the same way you are, but with "MLP the Movie". I can barely stand it. The design of the ponies and the world building, and especially the story where Twilight is a princess but steals!? It is the MLP that was for 8 year old girls, and I happened to watch it :eww:

• Brohoof 1

I am kinda the same way you are, but with "MLP the Movie". I can barely stand it. The design of the ponies and the world building, and especially the story where Twilight is a princess but steals!? It is the MLP that was for 8 year old girls, and I happened to watch it :eww:

Aw, I loved the movie. I thought it was great. 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Aw, I loved the movie. I thought it was great. 

We are worlds apart, and still MLP nerds :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I loved the movie haha.  I am a simple man to please, though.  

• Brohoof 2

We are worlds apart, and still MLP nerds :ButtercupLaugh:

That's one of the many reasons why I'm so proud to be a part of this forum. We all differ in our thoughts and what we enjoy but one thing that every one of us will always be untied on is the fact that we are all bronies and this show has brought so much joy to our lives. That makes everything worthwhile. :ooh:

• Brohoof 2