Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Dislike, That Most Bronies Like; And Why

Castle Bleck

Pedantic rantings - the brony analysis videos reflect this, nitpicking the mechanics of the story, or if Pinkie Pie was in character, but personality does not work that way, if we are not consistent in behaviour, then we should not profile the ponies on attitude either.

Better as a villain - Princess Luna, Sunset Shimmer, Discord and Trixie receive flak for not staying as a recurring story arcing villain, like Tirek was in the first generation, but I am glad we don't have a season long villain, it keeps the story fresh.

Instrumental brony music - sometimes it is remix done on a computer, I would love to hear actual musical instruments, played ensemble, yet the precious few instrumental music I have heard is quite good.

Princess Celestia is a tyrant - It's not uncommon for anyone to hear comments for Celestia as a dictator, but we don't get any hints of authoritarian rule, not like the Avatar or Korra.

Lauren Faust attachment - she has been mostly a producer, her husband Craig McCraken was the real visionary of Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, but some fans only see Lauren, plus they ignore her bad work, so MLP got better with Meghan McCarthy during season two and beyond.  

Nostalgia - So many fans have gotten to comfortable with seasons one and two, Twilight Sparkle as a unicorn and My Little Pony before the Equestria Girls films, and have a hard time adjusting to the new story arc.

• Brohoof 6

Fluttershy ( I have cause mob riots by stated this). yeah I'm Brony that doesn't like fluttershy. It might be because of my in the Corps and Afghanistan but I find her character unapologic weak ( which is why I love the Mentally Advance series take on her) I wouldn't mind if she showed develpoment and progress from this but she doesn't ( magic rest button just like Star Trek Voyager). I know this will cause some people on here to hate me and plot against me but that is my stance.

• Brohoof 3

"Love and tolerate."

It's both a joke and a lie.

Because I see it being used forcefully and unpleasantly.

Example:

"YOU FRICKIN' HATER I'M GONNA LOVE AND TOLERATE YOU BECAUSE YOU SUCK."

Also, in general I dislike being in debates with anti-bronies.

Yeah, why people waste time with them, I had enough with the rabid Chavez supporters in my country

Brony music.

The only ones I like are FOR something, like the Fighting is Magic OST or the Friendship is Witchcraft Soundtrack. Both great, btw. If I wanted to listen to fan music, I'd listen to the BEST fan music:

• Brohoof 1

shipping: shipping is fine and all, but you have taken to an obsessive extreme with it

Fandon made traits: if they are taken as facts and not as such

But...but CheesePie! But, the, in the episode, when they were singing together, and they held hooves briefly and-

X3 That one ship is the one I wish would be canon, but I don't go extreme about it like some of these people do.

Wanted to add more things I dislike that bronies, been looking at some people's comments and it give me idea.

Comics- some are okay but to me, it just off.(Don't ask)

Love and tolerate- I'm brony cos I love ponies and show but do I have to Love and tolerate everybody in the WOrld. Most people include anti-bronies and some bronies are really up the ***. Being a brony do I have to love and tolerate everybody, I do like and respect some people, but don't want to use thing, Love and tolerate Maybe I'm not a good brony but do think my self as a brony cos I'm a fan of ponies and the show. (This my opition, sorry you disagree).

Edited by AdamBurt

I hate the bash on Flash Sentry that the majority of Bronies seem to like to dish out, just because "he steal Waifus".

Flash Sentry is a nice guy, but I will agree with those who say he needs real development if they want to get serious with the Flashlight shipping in canon.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 3

I hate the bash on Flash that the majority of Bronies seem to like to dish out, just because "he steal Waifus".

I only hate if he gets the Ron the Death Eater status, like Celestia does often, but normally, I like him being hated. In fact, thanks to that ridiculous hate and the waifu thief jokes, he has become one of my favorite characters  :yay:

Fluffle Puff. She's just a big silent pile of fur in desperate need for a hair cut. There's really not much appealing about her to me.

Chrysalis. She's way overhyped. So she beat Celestia, so did just about all the other villain's through one men or another. She's really a one trick villain with an ugly character design.

Fallout Equestria. It's a boring adaption fic of a boring video game series.

Wouldn't say HATE, but what I dislike..

Fluffle Puff, especially after it became all "lul flufle luvs krysalis xd"

BG Ponies - They show up for 5 seconds and chill in the background, yet they are some of the most popular characters in MLP. wat.

Shipping - I'm OK with friendship shipping (like with Rarity being Applejack's best friend or so) but shipping involving them being in actually love relationships... no.

Sonic Rainboom - Rarity is butchered beyond belief in this episode, just to make RD look good..

Wanting characters to die - Okay, if you really think characters should actually die in the show, that just proves you are crazy.

• Brohoof 2

Dear Bronies,

Please stop overrating RD.

Love,

A.V.

You sure? These days it feels like the other way around

Anyway, to add

Brony music - It's just meh, never really liked it

• Brohoof 1

The Flash Sentry hate because of being a waifu stealer is really starting to tick me off.

I mean I was watching Rainbow Rocks in theaters and whenever there's a scene with Flash/Twilight I can hear groaning and grumbling from the fans and made me just roll my eyes at their obsession.

I like Flash, but I see him as a wasted potential in the last 2 movies he was in. In both movies I see him as boring and generic, but that's all I can say about him. I just don't hate Flash, but the extreme hate for a ridiculous reason is just making me grind my gears a lot.

• Brohoof 5

I've never cared for brony-made music  :wau:

There are certainly exceptions, but generally this. A good 80% of the brony-made music I've heard is either completely uninspired, an earbleeder, or both.

Brony EDM tends to be both. >_>

Oh yeah, also My Little Dashie. That fic bites.

• Brohoof 1