Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All good things must come to an end.... But there is beauty in tragedy

dusk shade

She pointed to a grave by two others off by themselves. "That's Storm and her parents, Rainy Skies and Golden Scabbard... Dusk Shade buries us with our immediate family in little groups.... symbolic to say the least", she said standing back to let him go to the grave.

*He walked up slowly to the grave and stared at it for a small while. He placed a hoof on Storm's grave and felt tears form in his eyes. He bent down on his knees and placed his head on the grave and let the tears flow down his face. He lightly banged his head on the grave.* "Why... Why..." *He muttered to himself.*

(This cemetery allows the dead to return but only to the cemetery in spirit forms. They can only be seen by one pony a a time, however)

Silver Belle stood off to the side walking around the Graves conversing with her uncle though it looked like she was just talking to a headstone.

*Blue heard Silver talking to someone, or something, but when he looked over, it just looked like she was talking to the tombstone.* "Uh, S-Silver? Are you talking to the t-tombstone?" *He asked, trying to regain his mind after crying a little a bit, gaining his mental state again.*

Silver nodded and signed. "I'm speaking with my uncle... This place is special. It allows the dead to return in the presence of those they care about. That is why Dusk Shade hides it.... Otherwise everypony would try to bury their dead here....", she said quietly.

"Oh, that's unique, it makes sense to hide it then I guess." *He said, turning his head back to Storm's gravestone and sighed.* "I wonder if Storm will come back to and see me." *He thought to himself, then put his head against the grave again.* "Probably not, why would she come back and see someone who killed them."

Even as he said it her tombstone glowing a hazy blue and a misty figure of Storm Strafe faded out from it. "Hey, Blue... What's up", she asked casually. "How're you holding up with everything, huh", she asked, as her tone turned more caring. She sat beside him and looked him in the eyes, trying to see if he was all right.

"GAH!" *He jumped back on landed on his back.* "W-what!? B-but.... Storm?" *He asked, walking back up to the figure of Storm, still wondering why she had come back. He fell onto his legs and put his hooves over his head.* "I'm so sorry Storm, I'm sorry for this. I could have prevented this, but I didn't. You could still be here, but I let you down. I'm sorry." *He choked out, letting tears run down his face.*

She nuzzled him quickly trying to calm hi down. (The spirits can still make physical contact if they wish and if they want, then Ponies can make contact with them). "You don't need to be sorry... There was nothing you could do about it. If I wasn't supposed to die, I'd be alive right now. It's my fault, not yours", she assured him.

*As he noticed she was and could make physical contact with him, he wrapped his hooves around her and started to let out a little more tears.* "It doesn't matter, I had a hoof in this and it makes me feel guilty, and all I can do is sit around crying and feel depressed." *He chocked out, in between breaths.*

"Blue... please. I'm begging you... don't blame yourself for this.. please just let your guilt go. If you were truly at fault, Dusk Shade would have killed you.... or taken your soul by now", she said before giving him a quick kiss. "Blue, I'm serious, let your guilt go and just try to enjoy life".

*He sniffled and wiped his eyes.* "I-I'll try Storm. I-I'll try." *He whispered, nuzzling her.* "I-I just don't know what to do anymore. I haven't been out doing anything since you died, its just unbearable sometimes." *He said, his voice starting to go back to its shaky state.*

"I don't know what to tell you, I mean,, I get that it hit you hard and all.... hehe... HARD", she said showing that she was still the immature Storm Strafe he had fallen for and death had not takenthat aaway from her. "Blue, I love you, remember that. And don't worry, you can come visit me anytime. Just bring one of my relatives".

*Her saying that she loved him had hit him like a bunch of bricks and he broke down.* "S-Storm, its j-just not t-the same anymore." *He managed in between sobs.* 

(Just going to use this as a filler i have to do something right now, and quickly, so yeah... filler filler.)

"I know it's not the same anymore.... I mean, I'm a freaking ghost so do you think I'm taking this shot? I'm really stressed out by all of this and I'm dead so I can't even be stressed, but you're alive and can actually feel it, so I can pretend that I have the same problem to the same extent".

*He calmed down and too some deep breaths and regained his thoughts. He wiped his eyes and focused on Storm again.* "Sorry, it's just really hard not having you around any more, it's more lonely then I thought." *He said, laying down on the ground.* "I don't know what to even do with myself anymore."

"You think you've got it bad? I'm stuck with absolutely nothing to do for eternity except if you or my cousins show up.... Wait. How are you even here? Who brought you here, anyways", she asked trying to change the subject to one that didn't focus on her being dead.

*He pointed over his shoulder with his hoof at Silver Belle.* "Your cousin Silver Belle brought me here. She moved to Ponyville and saw me laying down near the Everfree Forest when I was walking and she offered to take me here, seeing I didn't know where your grave was." *He answered without lifting up his head.*

(edited)

Storm nodded quickly and used her wing used his head. "Hey, Blue berry, look at it this way. I'm not a drunk anymore, and I got my 150th V-card before I went down", she trying to cheer him up. "The only reason I asked is because even dead, I'm too lazy to turn my head forty degrees", making a joke from when she couldn't be bothered to look at the clock at his house.

Edited by Dusk Shade

*He couldn't help but let himself laugh at what she said.* "Oh Storm, even when you're gone, you're still yourself. Don't ever change." *He said.* "Well, I guess you're right. You took my virginity before you left and can't be harmed by alcohol, so I guess that's good." *He added.*

"What can I say? I'm too awesome to.. Oh, hang on", she said fading into the grave momentarily. She came back up and out wearing his hoodie. "See, being dead isn't all bad, especially since I can chill and come back whenever you're around... I'm sorry but this is a cool place to be buried.".

*His eyes widened and mouth hung open just a little.* "My jacket." *He whispered, then played with one of the strings that tightened the hood on the jacket.* "Forgot I left this with you. Well, I guess it's nice that you can hang with me whenever I come around, but I can't just come here whenever without bothering one of your family members." *He added, with a small frown.*

She stretched and pulled the hood up over her head. "Well, apparently you still need to stretch out after being being dead." Well, that's the problem with a magic graveyard that allows the dead to return, gotta be kept sort of private", she said bummed out. "But hey, now I can chill with you and still be with my parents, so I guess sort if a win-win".

"well, I guess, but we're not going to be hanging around each other very much because I cant come here whenever since I'm not family and we we're never married." **he replied, a hint of sadness in his voice.* "And that's all that will happen, just us hanging out at the grave. If there's one thing I hate more than anything, it's chamge." *He finished, poking the ground with a hoof.*

She shrugged and sighed. "Well, sorry for dying... Not like I could really help it once I started drinking again.... And about not being able to come here, you understand why it's locked from non family members, right? I imagine Silver probably explained", she said with a groan.