Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All good things must come to an end.... But there is beauty in tragedy

dusk shade

*He nodded and sighed.* "Yeah, because everyone would want their loved ones buried here and they would always want to go in and see them regardless. It makes sense, I know I'd want you buried here I'd I knew about this place and weren't related to your family." *He replied.*

Silver had been weaving through the Graves as Storm and Blue were talking, not knowing what they were saying and not caring. It was their business and she wasn't going to intrude. Storm nodded and hugged Blue. "Yeah, that's exactly why it's locked up... It is on the property of the Castle, after all".

*He sighed and laid his head onto Storm's shoulder.* "So what am I to do Storm? I really don't know what to do now, that you've gone on to... Wherever spirits go to." *He asked, not expecting a good response, but at this point, he was willing to hear anypony out on suggestions.*

Storm groaned and pushed him lightly. "Don't get mad at what I'm gonna tell you, okay... move on. Im sorry but that's the advice I can give you... move on and find somebody new to give your love to... somepony who is still alive... and not as bad as I was, you deserve a good, stable mare, or stallion", she said playfully.

*He sighed, and lifted his head up off her shoulder.* "I knew you were going to say something like that." *He stood up and stretched his wings.* "I guess you're right, I can't sit here and love a spirit. Well, I guess... this is goodbye Storm. Thank you for everything." *He said, giving her one last hug and a light kiss on her forehead and turned to leave but stopped.* "And keep the jacket, just a little something to keep the memories." *He said with small tears in his eyes.*

She nodded with a small smile and wiped her eyes dry. "Well goodbye then, Blue. Thanks for the memories", she said before fading back to the tombstone and the grave went dark. Silver finished her discussion with Woven Dream, the mare Dusk Shade had married centuries before and saw Blue getting ready to leave. "At least you got to see her, right", she asked with a faint nod towards Storm's grave.

*He sighed and nodded, wiping the tears forming in his eyes.* "Right. But moving on is something that is hard for me to do, unless another amazing mare comes into my life quickly, I might stay away from dating for awhile." *He said, starting his way home.* "At least I gave her the memories of what we had. Those happy memories, she's going to have forever."

"Well, I figured that you at least had the right to come talk to her and say a real goodbye... and if Storm liked you, then you must be a great stallion... I'm sure you'll be able to find somepony to take your mind off of her" , she said as he started to leave. Once he had gone she went over to Storm's grave which prompted her to pop out allowing them to talk for a while. After talking to Storm, Silver Belle head home.

*When Blue got home, it was late in the evening, a little past when he normally ate dinner. He settled on just microwaving some frozen pizza he had for dinner, not wanting to make anything extravagant. He felt a little odd, not crying or being as depressed as he was before, but more at peace, knowing Storm was fine. He sighed and grew a small smile before grabbing his pizza and some cider and sat down in front of his tv.*

Silver went home and microwaved a cup of soup for her dinner, not in the mood to cook, besides the fact that she didn't exactly have a stocked kitchen at the moment so she couldn't make a big meal tonight if she wanted to. She flipped on the television to Doctor Whooves which happened to be Storm's favorite show

*After watching television for a good amount if time, Blue decided to get to bed. He turned off the television and put his dishes on the sink and made his way to the shower to get cleaned up for lying down on the ground. After his shower, he got into bed, hugging his pillow and drifted into sleep.*

Silver laid on her couch watching Dr. whooves for hours without even noticing that she had. By the time she looked at her clock, it said Two in the morning so she showered quickly and then went to bed after disposing of her soup cup and turning off the TV on her way to bed.

*The next morning, Blue woke up and didn't mumble his usual morning nonsense.* "Good morning sun." *He said instead, with a small smile on his face, feeling a little better about everything, but only a little. A small sense of uneasiness hung around, albeit he still felt both happy and sad. He got up and ate his breakfast and got dressed and headed out to the game shop, not to work, but to get some more cards and expansion packs and maybe play a few games.*

Silver eventually allowed herself to wake up and decided to head into town and get acquainted with Ponyville, check out some shops, cafes, and make herself a daily routine. So she went and bought some groceries wearing her saddlebags over her flank to hide her lack of a cutie mark.

*As lunch time rolled around, Blue decided to go into town and buy some lunch, not really knowing anything good at home for him to eat. He eventually decided on his usual café and order his soda with hay fries and daisy sandwich. He sat in the outside part of the café, watching various ponies go by, smiling to the ones he knew and greeted them.*

Silver wound up walking to the cafe that Blue was eating at and ordered an order of hay fries with a milkshake, sitting a couple tables from him with a quick 'hello' as she passed by him. She used her magic to pull a packet of paperwork from her saddlebags and spread them around her table.

*As Silver passed him, he smiled and said a 'hello' as she went last him. He was a little curious to what she was doing here, but then shook it off, realizing she was just here for lunch most likely. As he got up and threw his trash away, he got a glimpse of Silver again, and decided to have a conversation before going back to work. He went over to her table and looked at the paperwork spread around.* "Wow, that's a lot of paperwork." *He said.*

(Before work? I thought he was given time off and he was playing games at the frame and hobby shop...). She rubbed her temples at the mention of paperwork. "I have to fill out all of this paperwork for my transfer to Ponyville Elementary.... and it is a pain", she said with a stressed groan.

(Oh crap, you're right.. whoops, forgot about that heh. Thanks for the reminder.)

"Yeesh, all of this?" *He said, sitting down and motioning to all the papers.* "Wow, well I hope you can get to the school. What will you be doing at the school?" *He asked, wondering if she'd just help out or actually teach.*

(edited)

"I'm a teacher. So, I will be teaching. Miss Cheerilee has apparently been transferred to the middle school, and I guess I'm taking over her class. (It's easier to make a story progress with her teaching that class)." There's a lot of things that have to be filed for teachers", she said with a shrug.

Edited by Dusk Shade

(Mrs.? She's married? xD)

"Really? I didn't know Cheerilee was transferred." *He said, a little shocked but not too much.* "Well I hope you have fun with the younger ones. I've seen them around town, and they can be troublemakers sometimes but they're usually quite good." *He said with a small chuckle.*

(I get mixed up by the whole Mrs. /Miss thing. Fuck this Grammer shit).

"Good to know, thank you. But how do you know so much about her class, what do you do sit outside the school and watch them, you weirdo", she asked as an attempt at a joke, knowing full well that she wasn't as funny as Storm.

*He laughed at her little joke.* "Ah, no. They just cause some extreme chaos in town every so often. Like the time of Hearts and Hooves Day, three fillies gave Big Macintosh and Cheerilee a love potion, and somehow ended up having Big Mac pulling Berry Punch's house across town." *He chuckled at the memory of that day.*

Her eyes went wide when he mentioned Big Macintosh pulling Berry's house. "Crazy filled.... and strong pony", she said as she started filling out her paperwork and sipped on her water. "Where did they even get their hooves on a love potion anyway, Blue", she asked.

"Uh. From what I've been told, they got it from a book that the local librarian, now Princess gave them about the founding of Hearts and Hooves Day and for some reason, the author decided to put the recipe for the potion in the book." *He replied.* "Probably wasn't the best idea." *He added with a small laugh.*