Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Panne

First Mario game I remember playing was Super Mario World. I like a lot of the Mario spinoffs. My top three are Yoshi, Wario and the Game & Watch Gallery series.

First Mario game I played was Mario 64. But my favorite is Mario Sunshine.

• Brohoof 1

LEGEND OF ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK 3D MOTHER FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*crying after this direct*

It's beautiful...

Looks like I have to buy every ammibo now

Great. Now I have to endure Majora's soul-piercing eyes in 3D... D:
  • Brohoof 1

Going to the Mid-Night release of Super Smash bros.! Who else!? I can't wait until comes out!!

Me neither! If my GameStop has a midnight release, I'll totally be going.

• Brohoof 1

I've always been behind Nintendo since Snes.  Zelda, Kirby, F-zero, Metroid, and Mario are particular favs

Nintendo needs to hurry and make a new F-zero for Wii U. With the updated graphics, it would look breathtaking. ( Heck! the N64 F-zero looked really good and good it was)  and you know if they did it right, the motion controls would just top it all off 

• Brohoof 1

Nintendo needs to hurry and make a new F-zero for Wii U. With the updated graphics, it would look breathtaking. ( Heck! the N64 F-zero looked really good and good it was)  and you know if they did it right, the motion controls would just top it all off 

The Mario Kart 8  dlc proves that they could do it. It is one of the best F-zero maps that I have driven... Now if only it was longer and you could go thousands of miles per hour on it...

I'm a fan of everything Nintendo but Mario. Strange, isn't it? ^^"

I value many of Nintendo's franchises over Mario/Pokemon(I like those too, but still), so you're not exactly alone :P

I value many of Nintendo's franchises over Mario/Pokemon(I like those too, but still), so you're not exactly alone :P

Star Fox and Zelda are probably the two biggest. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Nintendo will always be a company that I love. I'm fixing to buy a Wii U soon. I need to get Smash, and the new Zelda comes out next year!

I also like them because they put quality first and foremost(most of the time, anyway), and if you're a Nintendo fan, you know when you buy a firs-party game from them, you're getting your money's worth. 

Also, Nintendo is notorious for making truly challenging games.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

The New Nintendo 3DS XL has been announced for America February 13 but only the XL model. I was dissapointed when they didn't announce the smaller model. I was going to get that one because you can change faceplates. Oh well I'll just go for the XL since my hands have gotten bigger since 2011 when I got the 3DS. And you can always use decals instead of faceplates so no faceplates isn't that big of a loss.

• Brohoof 1

Even though Sonic is my favorite game series, I've gotta say I've always been a fan of Nintendo, so I might as well post!

I actually have all of Nintendo's home consoles besides for the NES and Wii U (and the Color TV Game, which is probably obvious :P), as well as a GBA SP, Nintendo DS Lite (which I gave to my brother after I got..) and a 2DS.

my loyalty is to Microsoft and Xbox 360..... but I would never of been a gamer if it wasn't for Nintendo games I don't care what people say about the Wii U its the best next gen console because its not a copy and paste like the other two it actually is different from its previous gen

• 1 month later...

No, Nintendo lost my patronage over the DSi.  Losing the gameboy advance slot for some limited wireless capability that I never ended up using was a terrible trade, and a few years after I acquired it Nintendo released the 3DS so I got stuck with a rather limited library of games.  I haven't purchased any new DS games for a few years now.  Now that I have both a smart phone and laptop computer I have access to plenty of games on the road anyway, so I no longer need to purchase Nintendo's portable systems.  So good riddance to the DS line of systems and good riddance to Nintendo in general, they produced excellent games once upon a time but no longer.

Why do some say Nintendo no longer makes great games? It seems close minded to say that because a lot of their games still get great reviews and some improve on older ones like Smash Bros.