Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

Researched:
T-62A researched. Undistributed experience spent: 200000. Free Experience spent: 0.

Keeping my T-54 for sure

Just need money for T-62A and equipment

DgpVbkR.jpg

zBsFKFk.jpg

Edited by T-90MC

Very nice. I wish I could get up to the T-62A. Sadly I don't have the gold and I really don't wanna grind that T-43 ever since it lost it's 100mm gun.

I loved mine,I never played it with 100 though. Gets pretty good matchmaking and the reload is nice on the 85mm gun.

Gold is necessary at times but no to often. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in ERAD, as is NewCalamity. They seem pretty chill going by what I've seen so far. You should check them out. Stats and all of that are irrelevant, they're mostly out to have a good time.

Just letting you know, I'm putting my application in to ERAD right now. I'm guessing you go by Artemis as well on Tanks? Let me know, we should platoon up some time. Sent you an invite as well, SomeFireMan.

Edited by Meirno

hmmm id rather play with medium tanks specialy british ones even tho they have low firepower (unlike the rusians) they heacy some of the best armor ex:matilda that thing is unpentrable sometimes even a tier 5 destroyer can get through but im really strugling with the churchill I 

I play tank destroyers beacuse they usually are the best and most powerful snipers, (depending on the country and tier) im a bit rusty at playing them beacuse i play as my IS-6 or Super pershing, and they have heavier armor, but all in all, TD's are what im proficiant at.

and this is my newest TD the M-10 wolverine, in the new skin i gave it.

the words on the front say "Your kidding, Your kidding Right?"

attachicon.gifshot_007.jpg

attachicon.gifshot_008.jpg

attachicon.gifshot_013.jpg

attachicon.gifshot_014.jpg

i have plenty of skins ive made, so if you want to see them, just let me know and ill post them here.

how did u apply the paintjob is it some kind of addon ?

It's a downloadable skin for that tank, I don't have that particular one so I can't tell you where it get it, but when you download one all you have to do is copy the files to the specified folder. The exact path will be C:\Games\World of Tanks\res_mods\<version>\vehicles\<nation>\<vehicle_id>. You'll have to create any of those folders if they don't exist already. Make sure you backup your WoT folder before you make any changes!

hmmm id rather play with medium tanks specialy british ones even tho they have low firepower (unlike the rusians) they heacy some of the best armor ex:matilda that thing is unpentrable sometimes even a tier 5 destroyer can get through but im really strugling with the churchill I 

how did u apply the paintjob is it some kind of addon ?

nope, made them myself, using a very particular set of skills, they include making peoples lives like yours a living hell...and may also include the use of a image editing program.

It's a downloadable skin for that tank, I don't have that particular one so I can't tell you where it get it, but when you download one all you have to do is copy the files to the specified folder. The exact path will be C:\Games\World of Tanks\res_mods\<version>\vehicles\<nation>\<vehicle_id>. You'll have to create any of those folders if they don't exist already. Make sure you backup your WoT folder before you make any changes!

actually i made that one myself, quite a few of them i made myself, using GIMP and a few tricks i picked up on the WoT forum i am now fully able to make my own skins.

edit: this, is the best plane of WW2

Il2-Sturmovik-in-flight-01.jpg

Fixed ;)

Nicknamed "Black Death" my the Germans.

Back to WoT. I did just join RUS and am getting back into clan wars now, I was flattered to have been offered a spot in such a clan.

Hey armyassassin96, you excited about the new Russian mediums comin' in 8.8?? At least I think that's when they are comin'  :lol: . I'm curious to see how a medium with a rear mounted turret is gonna handle.

• Brohoof 1

Hey armyassassin96, you excited about the new Russian mediums comin' in 8.8?? At least I think that's when they are comin'  :lol: . I'm curious to see how a medium with a rear mounted turret is gonna handle.

Yep, I already have 100K xp on my T-54, and I intend to get more( going to the obj 140 through that). I am unhappy about the changes they are making to the Russian 100mm guns though, I like them the way they are. 

Love my T-54 

c1pMMot.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Yep, I already have 100K xp on my T-54, and I intend to get more( going to the obj 140 through that). I am unhappy about the changes they are making to the Russian 100mm guns though, I like them the way they are. 

Love my T-54 

c1pMMot.jpg

What are they doin' to the 100mm guns on the Russians?? I know i've heard rumors about how the KV-1S is gonna be loosin' it's big 122mm for a faster firing 100mm gun. But that's all i've heard of so far for changed with the Russians.

Fixed ;)

Nicknamed "Black Death" my the Germans.

Back to WoT. I did just join RUS and am getting back into clan wars now, I was flattered to have been offered a spot in such a clan.

ill take your IL-2 and raise you the plane that could shoot it down in seconds, and its technically not cheating beacuse this plane WAS used in WW2

Messerschmitt_Me_262A_at_the_National_Mu

What are they doin' to the 100mm guns on the Russians?? I know i've heard rumors about how the KV-1S is gonna be loosin' it's big 122mm for a faster firing 100mm gun. But that's all i've heard of so far for changed with the Russians.

I hear they are giving them more alpha and a slower reload, personally I like them how they are. KV-1s I could care less, KV-2 was my tier 6 Heavy tank. I need to re-buy it.

• Brohoof 1

I hear they are giving them more alpha and a slower reload, personally I like them how they are. KV-1s I could care less, KV-2 was my tier 6 Heavy tank. I need to re-buy it.

Why would they give them more alpha and a slower reload?? I thought the thing with the Russians was lower alpha and higher rate of fire and reload... that's not even the norm for the Russian tanks.

• Brohoof 1

Mucking around the other day, I come upon a little matchmaking goof up. Tell me what you think of it.

shot_022.jpg

Anyone else ever have a problem like this?

Edited by Meirno

Mucking around the other day, I come upon a little matchmaking goof up. Tell me what you think of it.

img-1771910-1-shot_022.jpg

Anyone else ever have a problem like this?

Matchmaker seems to have been doing a lot of weird stuff as of late. Mostly giving one team more of a particular tier, strange really, it seems to have only started happening as of 8.7/8.6

• Brohoof 1

Matchmaker seems to have been doing a lot of weird stuff as of late. Mostly giving one team more of a particular tier, strange really, it seems to have only started happening as of 8.7/8.6

Huh...I haven't seen somethin' like this since when the Type 59 became available.  :lol:  Those days were hell for MM. Everyone in what seemed like the entire game had bought that Type 59 and play it at the same time.

Huh...I haven't seen somethin' like this since when the Type 59 became available.  :lol:  Those days were hell for MM. Everyone in what seemed like the entire game had bought that Type 59 and play it at the same time.

lmao, don't forget the LTP as well. Do you remember how long players were going nuts with that stupid thing? Especially the BRAND new players, so they were constantly fighting on the same team for the first couple of days.

XD I actually took a break when that little guy came around cause the teams were so horrible. I read all the complainin' on the forums though about how people did NOTHING but take that stupid little tank out. It's not even a good tank. The T1E6 is much better in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

XD I actually took a break when that little guy came around cause the teams were so horrible. I read all the complainin' on the forums though about how people did NOTHING but take that stupid little tank out. It's not even a good tank. The T1E6 is much better in my opinion.

Nah, not a bad tank per say, but it's not good. Decent gun on it, generous speed and the natural angles on it aren't bad either. It's just annoying when you have 8 of them driving around on the battlefield. They can become VERY overwhelming.

Nah, not a bad tank per say, but it's not good. Decent gun on it, generous speed and the natural angles on it aren't bad either. It's just annoying when you have 8 of them driving around on the battlefield. They can become VERY overwhelming.

I haven't actually seen many of them around. I think alot of people have sold them by this point in time. I took it out to see what it was made of....well, other than swiss cheese armor, I couldn't even pen the lower hull of a T-70.

I haven't actually seen many of them around. I think alot of people have sold them by this point in time. I took it out to see what it was made of....well, other than swiss cheese armor, I couldn't even pen the lower hull of a T-70.

I'm grinding my SU-85B right now, so I've been seeing them quite a bit still. They infest a lot of the T3/T4 games. 

Thankfully, 9 times out of 10 they are piloted by complete chumps.

But yeah, mine was sold in the first day. I don't need any extra elite tanks. 

I'm grinding my SU-85B right now, so I've been seeing them quite a bit still. They infest a lot of the T3/T4 games. 

Thankfully, 9 times out of 10 they are piloted by complete chumps.

But yeah, mine was sold in the first day. I don't need any extra elite tanks. 

Yeah i'm keepin' mine for right now. I need more lower tier tanks. I already regret sellin' my Tetrarch or however it's spelled. I need to use more of the lower tier tanks so I can start runnin' in the tourny's and to relieve stress built from the chumps of the tier 9's and 10's.

Yeah i'm keepin' mine for right now. I need more lower tier tanks. I already regret sellin' my Tetrarch or however it's spelled. I need to use more of the lower tier tanks so I can start runnin' in the tourny's and to relieve stress built from the chumps of the tier 9's and 10's.

I play lower tier a lot now just because I can't afford to play with just my IS line non stop x.x Way too expensive at 1k a shot and the gamble of getting stuck in a decent team. 

• Brohoof 1

Yep I know that feelin'. I would like to play more tier 6, but even they are turnin' horrid. I mainly play tier 8 with my Type 59 and my Super Pershing to make constant money.