Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

Seras masterrace is best masterrace. Anywho, i'm plannin' on unlockin' the Indien-Panzer line up to the Leopard 1 with free XP and then learn the tanks from there. Does anyone know if the T-44 is a good tank??

T-44 is amazing.

T-54 is brutally amazing

T-62A is just a T-54...meh.

Be wary of the Leopard 1 line, it is a thankless, unforgiving line. The final piece is sexy as all hell, but needs to be run with at least a 2 skill crew,  and a lot of understanding. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah that's what i've heard when it comes to the Leopard 1 line. I played it on the last 2 test servers that have been up and thought i did well both times. I know it's best to have at least a 2 skill crew, which is what i'm gonna be doin' with my Indien-Panzer when I get it. It's just a matter of grindin' out the credits to afford the tiers 8, 9, and 10.

I've looked at also researchin' the T-44 cause I just can't stand the T-43 anymore. I'm hopin' the T-44 and up run very similarly to my Type 59 since I do so well in that thing after 1300 battles.

Yeah that's what i've heard when it comes to the Leopard 1 line. I played it on the last 2 test servers that have been up and thought i did well both times. I know it's best to have at least a 2 skill crew, which is what i'm gonna be doin' with my Indien-Panzer when I get it. It's just a matter of grindin' out the credits to afford the tiers 8, 9, and 10.

I've looked at also researchin' the T-44 cause I just can't stand the T-43 anymore. I'm hopin' the T-44 and up run very similarly to my Type 59 since I do so well in that thing after 1300 battles.

Hrmmm,  Yes, you can say ts similar to the Type 59.  Only it's much more agile, has gun depression,  troll-y-er front armour and a better gun.

It's a real pleasure of a tank,  hands down better than the Type. 

BTW feel free to hit me up if you're on NA server. 

Ohh that makes me happy. I'm glad the Russian mediums will play similarly to my Type 59. I may grind that line next after I get through the Centurion Mk. 1. I'm havin' a blast with that thing. I've been hesitant till now. Can't wait.

Oh and if anyone wants to hit me up on the NA server, my username is BeauDozer42. If you message me just be sure you mention you're from the forums. I tend to get alot of spam and have gotten to the point to where if I don't know who they are, I just add them to my ignore list.

• 4 weeks later...

22-24 and 26-28

The Chieftain never lets us down.

Also just need to research 4 tanks on the Soviet Tree now, Obj 263,268,ST-I, and SU-122-54

• Brohoof 1

22-24 and 26-28

The Chieftain never lets us down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY7qk2HR-S4

Also just need to research 4 tanks on the Soviet Tree now, Obj 263,268,ST-I, and SU-122-54

laugh.png  I don't think i've laughed so hard by something regarding WoT. This is just beauty from The Chieftain. Plus you'll love the 268. Personally one of my favorite TD's so far.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

scootshellcat3_zps8be0bbd1.png

This game... Is one. Fun. GAME!!! laugh.png

Started a month or two ago, and it's been really fun. smile.png Of course, I've had rough patches, what with grinding through some bad tanks to get to the good ones, and having some impossibly n00by teams (I may or may not be a n00b myself... tongue.png)... I'd really like to platoon with some of you guys, or maybe join a poneh clan or something like that.

Anyways, as of now, the M18 Hellcat is kinda my favorite tank, although it's slowly losing to the amazing Cromwell. Seriously, that tank is crazy fun, and it's probably on of the quickest (and funnest) grinds I'll ever do.

I'll just leave this here...

Edited by MatrixChicken
  • Brohoof 1

img-2019413-1-scootshellcat3_zps8be0bbd1

This game... Is one. Fun. GAME!!! img-2019413-2-laugh.png

Started a month or two ago, and it's been really fun. img-2019413-3-smile.png Of course, I've had rough patches, what with grinding through some bad tanks to get to the good ones, and having some impossibly n00by teams (I may or may not be a n00b myself... img-2019413-4-tongue.png)... I'd really like to platoon with some of you guys, or maybe join a poneh clan or something like that.

Anyways, as of now, the M18 Hellcat is kinda my favorite tank, although it's slowly losing to the amazing Cromwell. Seriously, that tank is crazy fun, and it's probably on of the quickest (and funnest) grinds I'll ever do.

I'll just leave this here...

I can platoon with you if you play NA east/west! I'm on right now. Plus, some pony clans that are really popular are ERAD(Artemis and I are both in this clan)* as well as CMCAW(It's the brother clan). Those are two large ones, but there is also the PON3 clan, and I am sure there are more. ERAD is a more relaxed clan, with no minimum requirements, CMCAW loves to do platoons and company battles. (ERAD and CMCAW are combined to make UBC, which is the beginnings of a large brotherhood of pony clans within World Of Tanks)

* Even though I don't see @@Artemis much at all! KUbAnTY.png

* Even though I don't see @@Artemis much at all! KUbAnTY.png

Ohai. :3

I took a slight hiatus from the game and recently got back into it. During that period, I was kicked from the clan due to inactivity. From what I hear it was a slight mistake due to the length of my absence. I need to contact somebody and tell them to let me back in, as I intend to start playing somewhat regularly again.

What does your schedule look like? Might help me to coordinate something with you.

Ohai. :3

I took a slight hiatus from the game and recently got back into it. During that period, I was kicked from the clan due to inactivity. From what I hear it was a slight mistake due to the length of my absence. I need to contact somebody and tell them to let me back in, as I intend to start playing somewhat regularly again.

What does your schedule look like? Might help me to coordinate something with you.

I don't how quickly you can get back in, but I'm off work tomorrow, then Sunday I've got nothing on. But it's really just kind of in the air. I have erratic changing hours, do you have a more set schedule?

I don't how quickly you can get back in, but I'm off work tomorrow, then Sunday I've got nothing on. But it's really just kind of in the air. I have erratic changing hours, do you have a more set schedule?

I'm typically available from 7 PM to 11 PM Monday through Friday, with Saturdays and Sundays typically being quite flexible.

Think I'll hit up Captain Basil tomorrow night about getting back in.

• Brohoof 1

I can platoon with you if you play NA east/west! I'm on right now. Plus, some pony clans that are really popular are ERAD(Artemis and I are both in this clan)* as well as CMCAW(It's the brother clan). Those are two large ones, but there is also the PON3 clan, and I am sure there are more. ERAD is a more relaxed clan, with no minimum requirements, CMCAW loves to do platoons and company battles. (ERAD and CMCAW are combined to make UBC, which is the beginnings of a large brotherhood of pony clans within World Of Tanks)

* Even though I don't see @@Artemis much at all! img-2019545-5-KUbAnTY.png

Sure, maybe tomorrow we could try! What's your in-game-name? Mine is, of course, MatrixChicken... :P Just to let you know, though, I wouldn't be voice chatting or anything like that. I know it kinda stinks not to when platooning, but I'd rather not, as my family would probably flip out. xD

Also, if we do end up platooning, it'd be cool if ya didn't swear... :3

Hmmm, I took a look at ERAD, but it was required to go sign up on some other forum in order to become a clan member, and I didn't want to do that at the time... How exactly does one join that clan?

Sure, maybe tomorrow we could try! What's your in-game-name? Mine is, of course, MatrixChicken... tongue.png Just to let you know, though, I wouldn't be voice chatting or anything like that. I know it kinda stinks not to when platooning, but I'd rather not, as my family would probably flip out. xD

Also, if we do end up platooning, it'd be cool if ya didn't swear... :3

Hmmm, I took a look at ERAD, but it was required to go sign up on some other forum in order to become a clan member, and I didn't want to do that at the time... How exactly does one join that clan?

I'm SomeFireMan in game name. That's fine, voice chat isn't necessary. And no worries on the swearing ^_^ 

To join ERAD, you do have to sign up on the forums, yes. You just have to make a quick account on the forums, and post your ingame name and a quick introduction about yourself in the thread, as well as a reason you'd like to join the clan. After that, go straight to the webpage for us (http://worldoftanks.com/uc/clans/1000001227-ERAD/#wot&mt_order_by=-role_hierarchy) and post your application on that as well. Soon enough, you will be put in to the clan and start chatting and platooning with us ^_^

I'm SomeFireMan in game name. That's fine, voice chat isn't necessary. And no worries on the swearing happy.png

To join ERAD, you do have to sign up on the forums, yes. You just have to make a quick account on the forums, and post your ingame name and a quick introduction about yourself in the thread, as well as a reason you'd like to join the clan. After that, go straight to the webpage for us (http://worldoftanks.com/uc/clans/1000001227-ERAD/#wot&mt_order_by=-role_hierarchy) and post your application on that as well. Soon enough, you will be put in to the clan and start chatting and platooning with us happy.png

Okay, great! :D Maybe I'll try joining the clan sometime. :)

I'll probably be online for a good amount of time today... Maybe we can catch each other! :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ain't gonna lie, I envy you getting the FailLowe. How is the thing anyways?? I imagine it's not too great because of its rear mounted turret.

Far from great but no to bad, first German heavy I have played in over a year.

Enjoyed this game for a bit.

But a lot of people in there are pretty mean. Rage quit after an hour when someone insulted my mom.

Yeah that tends to be an issue with the game. Back in beta, everyone was all nice and still new to the game. Over the years, the so called "Pros" have become the biggest dirtbags in the community. Not everyone is like this though. Most times you'll just run into people who are disgruntled because they are in a losing streak and will belittle anyone who crosses their paths. It's a shame really.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you have some free time to spend, and you like world of tanks, then you can check my YouTube channel for some gameplay, no commentary yet, but it shows off WoT in its full graphical glory, and some of my tanks.

I'm working on more vids ATM so stay tuned :)

Hope to see you on the virtual battlefields pony tankers !

( if anyone knows any pony crew voice mods for wot, please show me them, has to be 8.10 compatible )