Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

So I just saw on FTR, that Gaijin or whatever (Developers behind Ward Thunder) fully restored a StuH 42. Now I see that Wargaming has seen this as a threat and want to fully restore the one and only surviving Maus. This shall be interesting.

• Brohoof 1

So I just saw on FTR, that Gaijin or whatever (Developers behind Ward Thunder) fully restored a StuH 42. Now I see that Wargaming has seen this as a threat and want to fully restore the one and only surviving Maus. This shall be interesting.

gonna go out on a limb and say it was probably a coincidence.    -not complaining about either-

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest, I NEVER ever EVER imagined seeing SerB holding a pony.

The_Chieftain is a brony, yes. But not SerB. I thought he hated them.

This is a big turn of events to me...

Once again from The Chieftain's Facebook page.

Found at Krazyone's desk. For the unaware, he's another National Guardsman.

1Pb9c3a.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, the great tank "rebalance" of 2014 is about to begin. The preliminary patch notes have been shown. 9.1 shall be interesting. R.I.P my Hellcat.  :(

• 3 weeks later...

Well I already had the Mastery Badge, but thanks.

War Thunder is really pissing me off as of late, both air and ground.

zvwWm23.jpgs9qcPkt.jpg

• Brohoof 1

How i see the VK when playing with my friend with the upgraded cannon

post-18175-0-48074300-1400984807.png

If at all possible,  play it on PC.  the 360 version is great....if you don't have a computer.

That line your on will only lead to disappointment,  btw. 

Yeah, i kinda wish this "Gaming PC" could handle WoT, but until then i'm stuck with the Xbox Version. I'm Also thinking of changing to the Panzer line sometime soon, but there isn't any good tanks on the Xbox version, even so you have to buy russian tanks with IRL Money, which is BS. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

That just seems so....odd. I mean I could understand it for an April Fools Day sort of thing but...actually making this a real thing in game...

That just seems so....odd. I mean I could understand it for an April Fools Day sort of thing but...actually making this a real thing in game...

Serb might have had one to many lines of crack...

Or just Wargaming trying to outdo Gajin, like with the Maus Restoration(Pretty sure somebody was one crack)

• Brohoof 1

Serb might have had one to many lines of crack...

Or just Wargaming trying to outdo Gajin, like with the Maus Restoration(Pretty sure somebody was one crack)

Serb has had too many lines of crack... "How terrible" he would say lol.

So I finally got around to taking a break from World of Tanks and decided to go play Ground Forces. I must say, i've never had so much fun. The only time i've had this much fun in a tank game was the beginnin' of my World of Tanks career. Ground Forces is just so much easier to play and there ain't a whole lot of assholes who depend on stats.

• Brohoof 1

A week or so ago, I had an epic game in my Borsig... Top gun, and probably the first time I actually carried my team. xD It was cool because I got 6k xp for my double with premium (2k base xp), which is pretty good for a Borsig, and it was just enough for me to research my WT Auf Pz. IV. I also got 8k damage, the most I've ever done. So, great game to end on with the Rhm.

Here's a link to the replay and post-game stats, if you're interested. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well after about a 2 month break from WoT, i'm ready to get back in the saddle. I couldn't handle the grinding of tanks anymore and just had to stop. Now that I have my game modded for 9.2, i'm ready to start up again and start winnin' again.

Well after about a 2 month break from WoT, i'm ready to get back in the saddle. I couldn't handle the grinding of tanks anymore and just had to stop. Now that I have my game modded for 9.2, i'm ready to start up again and start winnin' again.

I just got the Su-122-54 (11k from 122mm so far) but still a pretty enjoyable TD. Also picked up the Su-85I because why not? I already had all the other premium TDs.

So the only Soviet Vehicles I do not have researched:

• Obj 416 ver 2
  • Obj 430 
  • Obj 268
  • Obj 263
  • ST-I
  •  

And I need to buy the 261

I just got the Su-122-54 (11k from 122mm so far) but still a pretty enjoyable TD. Also picked up the Su-85I because why not? I already had all the other premium TDs.

So the only Soviet Vehicles I do not have researched:

• Obj 416 ver 2
  • Obj 430 
  • Obj 268
  • Obj 263
  • ST-I
  •  

And I need to buy the 261

I have the Obj 268. Pretty nice TD. I also used to have the Obj 261 as well but since it's arty, I sold it. I want the Obj 263 but I don't know if I can grind through the SU100M1.

Oh, I did finally re-install my pony mods.

I love the lyrics on the barrel.

Le2EkHg.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised that skins work in conjunction with the new "Marks of Excellence". I figured they wouldn't so I haven't added any new skins yet.

In other news, god damn do I hate arty so...SOOO much.

• Brohoof 1