Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

Can Anyone think of a Pony related Tank Clan? Like something tank related, but somehow pony-fied?

CMCAW

Cutie Mark Crusaders Armored Warriors 

There are quite a few, most of them have pony tank titles, but not tags.

I know there are a few you can find under the keyword "Equestria"

These ones stick out in my mind:

PLOT

EDF

CMCAW 

DERPY

1NLR

SOLAR

But there a ton more.

And don't even get me started on the EU or RU cluster. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm in ERAD, and we're the brother clan to CMCAW. Where the CMC's are more geared toward clan wars and I think at one time they even owned some land, ERAD is the opposite. Casual tanking, platoon sometimes, fun and games. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm in ERAD, and we're the brother clan to CMCAW. Where the CMC's are more geared toward clan wars and I think at one time they even owned some land, ERAD is the opposite. Casual tanking, platoon sometimes, fun and games.

ERAD had a glorious match once with clan wars.

but other than that, yeah.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was goin' through one of my playlists and found this awesome video that only makes sense if you've played over 10,000 battles or been around since Closed Beta.

Originally I found this posted on FTR and thought it was time to post it here.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was searching for an appropriate photo to honor Ghostie's recent absence in the Rarity fan club.

I found this while I was searching, I applaud this person.

Also it's a pretty big picture.

world_of_ponies_by_mimezinga-d3euxdg.jpg

Also, forgive me mods if this topic wasn't placed correctly, this is literally my 2nd topic that I've started.

• Brohoof 1

I have merged your thread with the existing World of Tanks thread. 

In regards to MLP:FiM mods for WoT, you can find a massive amount in this thread on the World of Tanks Forum.

You can also find the Mod depository here.

And here is the Official MLP:FiM thread for the World of Tanks Forum.

Happy tanking mate.

img-3195709-1-a8BOT.jpg

Tank You very much! I will indeed check out these mods.

M60_Patton.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

i hath found the forums of tanks hazah. I mainly focus on the USSR's heavy tanks, tank destroyers, and medium tanks. I will be happy to see you as a team mate....... or in my gunsights :D happy tanking

Edited by thedoomturtle
  • Brohoof 1

i hath found the forums of tanks hazah. I mainly focus on the USSR's heavy tanks, tank destroyers, and medium tanks. I will be happy to see you as a team mate....... or in my gunsights :D happy tanking

Are you on the NA West Coast Server?

Edited by Mustang D

When I finally get my internet fixed, I'd love to join any of you guys from time to time so long as you don't mind dragging a noob along. :lol: My username is D40LF, can usually be found on the US West server, but of course I can also hop on the East one. ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to get back into WoT if anyone wants to group up for some matches.

I usually play T8 TD's so if you don't mind longer battles.... LET'S GO CAMPING!

Gt: HirowHKF - NA servers East + West

Message before adding.

VDV meets WoT.

Iconic Blue Beret.

I watched that when I saw it on FTR. I thought it was pretty funny though it was very hard for me to tell what tank that was until I read the comments.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll further distract myself from physics briefly to post this, had this match earlier in November. Waffle panzer 4 was a 2 shot, I could have carried had I not been splash killed by the T92. 

77ZaLs4.jpglt86OXM.jpg

Oh and 261 is on sale..... gotta buy that thing!

• Brohoof 1

I played the T92 on the test server once. I found out I could eat my lunch and play tanks and surf the web at the same time. I have never touched arty since that day.

Sadly though I know your pain. I've been splashed by several top arty where I could have taken our team to victory. 

• Brohoof 1

Woo 9.5 Test Server is up. This gonna be fun. Maybe I can finally have a reason to come back to tanks after all these months and dust off my 20 or so tanks.

I just hope they don't mess up the new British tanks too much.

• Brohoof 1