Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

Woo 9.5 Test Server is up. This gonna be fun. Maybe I can finally have a reason to come back to tanks after all these months and dust off my 20 or so tanks.

I just hope they don't mess up the new British tanks too much.

Think they mostly added some new ones rather than messing with the existing ones. They also added some XVM features to the map.

Think they mostly added some new ones rather than messing with the existing ones. They also added some XVM features to the map.

I do like the integration of the minimap features from XVM after I finally figured out that I didn't have it enabled. 

I have mixed feelings about the new British tanks. The Firefly isn't very good. The tier 8 Charioteer is awesome cause of the 105 L7 and it's speed. And the tier 10 FV4005 is basically a 2nd cash-grab. I see no reason to take the Deathstar 2 over the original Deathstar. It's not really any faster or better, plus it's as big as the Waffle-100.

• Brohoof 1

I do like the integration of the minimap features from XVM after I finally figured out that I didn't have it enabled. 

I have mixed feelings about the new British tanks. The Firefly isn't very good. The tier 8 Charioteer is awesome cause of the 105 L7 and it's speed. And the tier 10 FV4005 is basically a 2nd cash-grab. I see no reason to take the Deathstar 2 over the original Deathstar. It's not really any faster or better, plus it's as big as the Waffle-100.

14mm turret means another tank that can eat HE shells. :P

• Brohoof 1

14mm turret means another tank that can eat HE shells. :P

It's terrible.  :lol:

T49's with their 152mm guns and Chinese lights have been tearin' me apart all day in the Deathstar 2. The Charioteer at tier 8 is so much nicer with better armor and won'd die to light tanks. I had an LTTB that kept tryin' to kill me to get top gun one game. He couldn't get past me. If I was in the Deathstar 2, he woulda killed me.

• Brohoof 1

Buy Obj 261-First AP shot I fired in this hits an E-75, ammoracked for full HP. Really liking the accuracy,works really well with the high pen on the AP rounds.

• Brohoof 1

Buy Obj 261-First AP shot I fired in this hits an E-75, ammoracked for full HP. Really liking the accuracy,works really well with the high pen on the AP rounds.

I loved the Obj. 261. Its accuracy was insane. The only thing I didn't like about it was it's millimeter wide gun traverse rate.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
Researched:

Object 263 researched. Undistributed experience spent: 219377. Free Experience spent: 623. 

Just 2 tanks left, :P

Must get... Technical...Engineer....USSR......

• Brohoof 1

Well, the "Personal Missions" have dropped today. A real reason to get off my rear and start playin' tanks again. I don't exactly agree with the platoon requirements since I play solo about 99% of the time. Guess that means I have to go and buy a "clicking" machine. 

• Brohoof 1

One down, three to go. So far I'm actually enjoying these, they make me frustrated over something other than losing, Also helps build patience. Unrlpk2.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Oh I envy you right now. These missions ain't easy and i'm not so thrilled with both the fact I might have to play arty, or the fact I have to platoon.

I finished the medium one today, already on mission 12 for arty and 6 or Heavies, I think heavies will be the most painstaking.

• Brohoof 1

I finished the medium one today, already on mission 12 for arty and 6 or Heavies, I think heavies will be the most painstaking.

I've heard that the heavies are some of the easiest missions. I've done a few of the mediums so far and a few of the TD ones as well. I haven't messed with the lights or arty yet.

• Brohoof 1

I've heard that the heavies are some of the easiest missions. I've done a few of the mediums so far and a few of the TD ones as well. I haven't messed with the lights or arty yet.

Mostly the win by cap and the 8k damage mission are going to be the hardest.

Gotta say the missions are also a good way to pull in the cash.

• Brohoof 1

Mostly the win by cap and the 8k damage mission are going to be the hardest.

Gotta say the missions are also a good way to pull in the cash.

I read on FTR that if you do everythin', the amount of credits you'd make is just astronomical. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been hell-bent on getting the Leopard Prototype A. Good news: I need under 100k to get it. Bad News: I need ~82k to get it.

Don't get me wrong, the Indien-Panzer is fun to drive, I just really want that L7 105mm since everyone says it's amazing.

• Brohoof 2

I envy you greatly. How is the StugIV?? Is it any different like the Stug III or Stug IV that we already had in game??

So far it's like the Stug III G with the crappy 75mm. But it's still is not bad.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Damn. Straight.

Re-buying my Batchat Arty first to do the arty missions. Then I will buy the Obj 263 and 430.

eZhHrZt.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. Straight.

Re-buying my Batchat Arty first to do the arty missions. Then I will buy the Obj 263 and 430.

img-3537130-1-eZhHrZt.jpg

:derp:

My USSR Tech Tree is the complete opposite, too busy trying to grind out the NATO tanks, i.e. USA, England, France (NOW WITH AMX 30!!), and Germany.

• Brohoof 2