Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

I'll try it out.

Maybe some kind of loading error. I don't know, my computer is absolutely horrible so that might be the culprit too.

I just hope this doesn't mean I can never play again.

nahh, it happened to me on sunday and its just a small problem theyve been having, just be patient and itll start working again

So I updated the game to 8.0 but I can't play it anymore.

The game freezes when it starts to Update Modules, right after I log in.

This happen to anyone else?

Yes, I've been having the same issue since 8.0. When i start logging in it gets stuck at "Synchronising quipment and consumables". The game doesnt freeze though, the logo keeps spinning and i can interupt login. I ussualy manage to login only after trying for 20 minutes.

Anyways, im loving the physics and my A-20 spends more time in air then it does on ground.

I was really dissapointed however, when i realised that object 261 (t8 ussr arty which im working towards) has only 5 crewmembers. My plan was to replace the crew names and icons with mane 6, which would be quite awesome combined with the MLP voice mod that im using... :(

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I've been having the same issue since 8.0. When i start logging in it gets stuck at "Synchronising quipment and consumables". The game doesnt freeze though, the logo keeps spinning and i can interupt login. I ussualy manage to login only after trying for 20 minutes.

Anyways, im loving the physics and my A-20 spends more time in air then it does on ground.

I was really dissapointed however, when i realised that object 261 (t8 ussr arty which im working towards) has only 5 crewmembers. My plan was to replace the crew names and icons with mane 6, which would be quite awesome combined with the MLP voice mod that im using... :(

I'll just have to be patient then...

Ha! The A-20 is ridiculously fast!

FLYING TANKS?!

THERE'S AN MLP VOICE MOD?!

And crew icons?!

Posted Image

DO WANT!!!

• Brohoof 1

You won't regret taking that line, not one bit - while the III was a pretty decent tank, the III/IV is bloody wonderful. Once I got the tracks and engine upgraded on it I was pretty bloody shocked at just how speedy I was.

I will warn you though, I really did not care for the IIIA at all. x_x

I was playing with Calamity last night and told him my intended path. He said you went the same route. I think I'll do better once I get to that point. During the many times my Pz.II has been smoldering on the battlefield as I've waited for the battle to conclude, I've taken the Soviet MS-1 into battle. I'm tearing it up in that thing. The Soviet light tanks are where it's at. The German stuff can take more of a beating, but it's the lack of accuracy and maneuverability that's killing me right now.

As I'm progressing towards the the Medium tanks in the German tree, I think I'll start researching light tanks in the Soviet tree.

When i start logging in it gets stuck at "Synchronising quipment and consumables". The game doesnt freeze though, the logo keeps spinning and i can interupt login. I ussualy manage to login only after trying for 20 minutes.

That has happened to me too. I've found that either rebooting or dropping my network connection and bringing it back up fixes it.

Edited by Artemis

FLYING TANKS?!

And crew icons?!

Posted Image

DO WANT!!!

This link if it works will be your best friend: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/95177-080mlpfim-my-little-pony-mod-compilation-w-complete-overhaul-package/

I'm using several different mods from this pack and it's great. Mainly the crew icons, voices, and a couple skins...oh and music too

• Brohoof 1

This link if it works will be your best friend: http://forum.worldof...erhaul-package/

I'm using several different mods from this pack and it's great. Mainly the crew icons, voices, and a couple skins...oh and music too

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOOOOSSH

Posted Image

THANK YOU, SO MUCH!

Will install pronto, this is going to be fun.

Lads, I think I've come to the sad conclusion that I hate the German tree. I can't survive a single battle, almost every shot I take misses regardless of my speed, position, range, or anything. Accuracy is atrocious and nearly every shot taken at me finds its mark. I've taken out more enemies and survived more fights in the MS-1 than I have in every German tank I've used combined. I'm moving to the Soviets.

FLYING TANKS?!

And crew icons?!

DO WANT!!!

Yeah, theres A LOT of mlp mods for wot. Voice mods, rainbow track trails, crew portraits, skins, preety much anything you can name. Theres a thread with all the mlp-related stuff here, but the skins dont currently work since all models have been ramade for 8.0. Will just have to wait for new ones (or make them ourselves :) )

Edit: didnt read through the thread and just realised the link was allready been posted. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Tol'Satha

Yeah, theres A LOT of mlp mods for wot. Voice mods, rainbow track trails, crew portraits, skins, preety much anything you can name. Theres a thread with all the mlp-related stuff here, but the skins dont currently work since all models have been ramade for 8.0. Will just have to wait for new ones (or make them ourselves :) )

Edit: didnt read through the thread and just realised the link was allready been posted. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

ive gotten my skins to work XP, as you can see above, it dosent take much and they still look great, same goes for the skins from the forums

almost every shot I take misses regardless of my speed, position, range, or anything. Accuracy is atrocious and nearly every shot taken at me finds its mark.

In low tiers, with low crew skills, your accuracy will be terrible regardless. Besides, Germany is renowned for possessing the most accurate guns in the game; wherever you aim, the shell goes.

Take the Panther:
Posted Image

As with the German Tree and the entire game, patience is a virtue. As you play, your crew will only become more efficient and your tank will truly shine.

It also highly depends on which guns you are using. You have used Germany's Leichttraktor and Pzkpfw II. The LTraktor, with the 37mm gun is the dominant Tier I and the most accurate, and hardest hitting.

The Panzer II on the other hand gets to choose from a variety of 20mm cannons, which are meant for chewing at the sides and rear of enemies while they are distracted. Relying on speed to carry your team to victory. A Panzer II is also efficient at counter-scouting and SPG hunting.

Germany doesn't begin getting the famous accurate weapons until around Tier IV, so be patient. Their 75mm guns are the most dependable weapons out there for that Tier.

Tier IV Tank Destroyer - Hetzer w/ 75mm L/48

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I'll admit it, I play that game a lot.

I have a couple tier 8 premiums, and have a bunch of tier 7 elite and such. I am quite a good player, getting many good hits etc, and I have over 3k battles. :D

I have never known the Hetzer to be accurate...hell even my Lowe doesn't seem accurate to be even though i have 100% crew and each crew member is on their 3rd skill. Out of all the German tanks i've played and owned, the ones i feel are reasonably accurate are as follows:

-Panther through the E50 Ausf. M

-Maus

-Marder II, Stug, Jagdpanther II

-Panzer IV, VK3601, and Tiger P

Ive actually done very well with my M18, its more accurate and gets better hits then my jagdpanzer IV, though i am trying, ive decided to give up on heavy and medeum tanks beacuse well, im just not that good at playing them, i either stay back and try to snipe, (and get yelled at) or charge ahead. (and get yelled at)

The only kind of tank that does not get yelled at for staying back is the TD's (cept the M18 its more of a support XD with its paper thin armor) the only mediums im keeping is the T-34-85 and the super pershing

Over the couple of years i've played this game, I have learned to not care at all what the others say in chat about how I play. I play the tanks how I want to, as long as i'm still playing them along the lines of how they should be played. I snipe in every tank I drive. Brawling in tanks just isn't something i'm fond of doing cause I always end up getting killed by a TD :ph34r:

I have never known the Hetzer to be accurate...hell even my Lowe doesn't seem accurate to be even though i have 100% crew and each crew member is on their 3rd skill. Out of all the German tanks i've played and owned, the ones i feel are reasonably accurate are as follows:

-Panther through the E50 Ausf. M

-Maus

-Marder II, Stug, Jagdpanther II

-Panzer IV, VK3601, and Tiger P

Bro, Hetzer is amazing when top dawg. The 10.5cm derp is amazing. It can accuractly oneshot a tier 4 and below, possibly a tier 5 if ammo racked. Your crew needs to be ~300% for it to be deadly amazing, though.

Bro, Hetzer is amazing when top dawg. The 10.5cm derp is amazing. It can accuractly oneshot a tier 4 and below, possibly a tier 5 if ammo racked. Your crew needs to be ~300% for it to be deadly amazing, though.

That might explain why when I used it I was only doing between 30 and 100 damage if that. I just never had any real good luck with the Hetzer or the Jagdpanzer IV

That might explain why when I used it I was only doing between 30 and 100 damage if that. I just never had any real good luck with the Hetzer or the Jagdpanzer IV

I loved the Hetzer. I just sold it due to 8.0 though.

I had the hetzer wayy back then. I had the giraffe orange and yellow camo. Then when the 7.0 update came out, they changed it to brown, green, and yellow, like a barfy color. I got pissed. I didn't want to sell because it'd be a waste of money.

I then went on 8.0, first login, and my camo was gone. Damnit, and my gold wasn't refunded, either. Also, my schedule has been more difficult and consistent, so I play the game only on the weekends. ^.^

Got a Hetzer not too long ago and have been enjoying the crap out of it - in the games that I've played it somewhat properly and intelligently I've done a fair deal of damage with it, even during a few situations in which according to NC via Skype I was insane to attempt.

The thing is unreasonably slow, but capable of wrecking shit when used correctly.

• Brohoof 1

So I decided to do what I should have done in the beginning: I read the wiki.

post-6104-0-15544300-1349314205.jpg

I've instinctively been playing with light tanks as if they were mediums. The most important rule with lights is not to stop for anything, unless you're lurking behind cover. After reading about the primary purpose of the light tanks I spotted a couple others for my team as I made my way around the perimeter of the map, took out an unguarded SPG in the rear, then came forward to take out another that was guarded by a heavy tank. After weaving my way through them for a few seconds and ruining the artillery, the tank took me out because I forgot that the traverse rating of my suspension was a bit too low to avoid stranding myself on the side of a nearby hill. Even so, it felt good to cause some carnage before getting axed.

I think I've got this.

• Brohoof 1

I've been told to read that wiki but never have. The only time was when I wanted to look at the tanks specifically or something like that. I've just learned from experience and from my clan as a requirement.

The wiki is rather useful.

Ive aquired much knowledge from it.

Although i have a nasty habit of thinking the text applies in game.

for example,

Ill read about the jatiger being super awsum and stuffs.

then ill get %$&@# over by a KV-2 with the 152mm.

Suddenly the wiki seems a bit full of itself........

Posted Image

i wish THIS baby was in WoT, this is the Sturer Emil, also known as the VK3001, if this TD was in WoT i would love to piss people off with it.

Be patient grasshopper haha. It is coming in a future update when they release the 2nd German TD line. If I recall it will be either tier 6 or 7, though I believe i'm wrong. Yes it is sad that I know most of this World of Tanks stuff. Just goes to show you where most of my last couple of years and several hundred dollars have gone lol.

ive gotten my skins to work XP, as you can see above, it dosent take much and they still look great, same goes for the skins from the forums

Uhhm hold on, so skins from pre 8.0 still work now? The models look new and they deffinately changed textures. I thought the old skins wont work anymore. Im still a bit suspicious but will try it later on when i get some time