Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy~

MooCowing

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google search. I've been trying to find an active community with like interests to join. I hope this place becomes my web home.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Pfft. I can't remember a time when MLP wasn't part of my life. I've been a MLP fan since I was a weepony back in the early 90s. I still have my entire collection of original 80s/90s MLP dolls and recorded VHS tapes. Firefly was and still is my favorite, which makes Rainbow Dash my new favorite. You should have seen my excitement when FIM came out. I think I had a small heart attack.

Howdy ya'll! I hope this is the place I've been looking for.

A little about me:

I'm 26, and a single stay-at-home mom of an adorable little baby. She has no idea what words like "total embarassment" means, yet. She'll figure it out soon enough.  :derp:  I'm a huge nerd. I play WoW, watch Doctor Who, MLP, and my current obsession is Once Upon A Time. I love fantasy, and thusly love fantasy novels. My favorite series is probably The Riftwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist. I had a white cat named Mogget and you get brownie points (bronie points?) if you know what that's from.

I love love love to draw. I mainly focus on anime, but I can draw furries, and of course ponies. I'm also a writer and I look forward to roleplaying with you~

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum, i am a newcomer as well. i hope you can find some good friends here.

(p.s. do you play league of legends?)

No, sadly, I don't. My computer is a piece of junk. :/

Welcome to the forums! I used to play WoW and Roleplay as well, but I fell out of practice and basically can't roleplay if my life depended on it. I've also watched Doctor Who! It's a strange sort of show for me as in I don't really like the doctor or the companions but I really love the show overall. And number one thing, I love fantasy! Magic has just always been a bias of mine in anything. I especially like the mages in the Dragon Age series. People say locking up mages in a tower is cliche but I must have avoided all the stories with such things because I was really wondering why wizards and such could just walk the streets freely when just experienced mages could just blow up a village if they wanted to.

I ramble alot but in any case welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have fun here.

Edited by Bright Bastion
  • Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

I've played World of Warcraft a long time ago, but I haven't played it in a while, wasn't bad, but it's kinda expensive. xD But I've lost interest since then.

I've also watched a bit of Once Upon a Time, most of the first season, enough of the second, but I stopped watching it, my mother still watches it but I would have to have a lot to catch up on in that show, to what I have seen so far a whole lot was happening with it. -shrug- I don't really have any intent to catch up though, I lost interest in that show a while back. But I hope to see you around! I hope you have a good time, and make lots of friends!