Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

Very underrated. Did you know that that kind of music has it's own genre?

I'm a music major. =P

It's Renaissance and Sacred. Actually there's more specific terms for that but it's been a year and a half since I last took Music History.

I'm a music major. =P

It's Renaissance and Sacred. Actually there's more specific terms for that but it's been a year and a half since I last took Music History.

And here I am, talking as if I know all. But being a music major must be cool! What's it like?

And here I am, talking as if I know all. But being a music major must be cool! What's it like?

No, it's fine. It's great to know that non-music majors have an appreciation for that style of music. Actually sadly not many music majors even liked that music history class. I feel like it was only me and two other students that actually enjoyed learning about music history. That class actually sparked an interest in listening to Renaissance choral music. Before then I was mostly into only Baroque/Classical orchestral works.

I actually still have my book from that class and I was going to find it and look up the exact term for that kind of piece but I can't find the book. T_T

I've enjoyed it, but I've only been through community college music program. So it was really mostly fun for me, there wasn't much competition. Thank goodness I'm not going into Music Performance - that would be the death of me!

I'm listening to what I usually listen to...which is Owl City. :blush: I admit I'm a little obsessed with it.

The music aint half bad, but 8th/9th graders spammed it at school by singing/playing/abusing it so now I can't listen to the,.

It's great to know that non-music majors have an appreciation for that style of music. Actually sadly not many music majors even liked that music history class. I feel like it was only me and two other students that actually enjoyed learning about music history. That class actually sparked an interest in listening to Renaissance choral music. Before then I was mostly into only Baroque/Classical orchestral works.

I've enjoyed it, but I've only been through community college music program. So it was really mostly fun for me, there wasn't much competition. Thank goodness I'm not going into Music Performance - that would be the death of me!

If you don't know your past, your future is f**ked. Fortunately for the three of you, you actually cared. Besides, I always thought that history classes (for any subject) was like learning about a big story. It's just that people don't know how to make it interesting enough.

I'm not the biggest orchestral or classical fan, but after coming on to this forum I've learned to shut up and just listen. Your choice of music is a demonstration of that (along w. Finesthour w. Blind Guardian and ProjectRKA's dance music).

And for the music performance thing, I'm going to take a direct quote from another forum I go on: "Grab any hesitation by it's throat and crush it's soul."

Sorry for the long explanation.

The music aint half bad, but 8th/9th graders spammed it at school by singing/playing/abusing it so now I can't listen to the,.

My husband would kind of say the same thing, only the spammer is me. :blush: I like how happy and optimistic it is. I admit that I have a tendency to overdo it.

I'm not the biggest orchestral or classical fan, but after coming on to this forum I've learned to shut up and just listen. Your choice of music is a demonstration of that (along w. Finesthour w. Blind Guardian and ProjectRKA's dance music).

It's always great to be open to more kinds of music!

And for the music performance thing, I'm going to take a direct quote from another forum I go on: "Grab any hesitation by it's throat and crush it's soul."

I very much have the desire of being on the level of a Music Performance graduate with my skills, however I am not meant to go down that road. I'm going for education because I feel like I'm more fit to be a teacher.

Anyway, what I'm listening to now:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl9_WB8kRcg