Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

Currently going thru this playlist ...

https://www.reverbnation.com/crm114/songs

I met this guy 10 years ago, however because he's almost pathologically shy we didn't actually speak. We knew each other from both being on a Kate Bush fan forum. The friend who runs the forum used to organise an annual gathering to coincide with Kate's birthday around end of July. In 2008 it was Oxford (by virtue of a tenuous link to Kate doing the 'Lyra' song for Golden Compass, which involved a college choir from Oxford) so saw him in person there. However he seems to have purged the Internet of his stuff, this is the only bit left I can find. However his output was prolific, he once gave me (no actually he SOLD me) 9 CD's worth, from which I compiled a personal best-of 2-CD of my faves. Not sure if I still got them. CRM114 has been no more for a few years now, his last 'band name' that I know of is/was 'Kissy Foot', which seems to be about foot fetishism, so didn't get involved.

Yellow Magic Orchestra - X Multplies (times infinity multiplies)

Barking, but fun.

739248109_yellowmagicorchestramultiplies.jpg.cdeb06de2e215d7f64b086ed37b685a6.jpg

Absolute Ego Dance

And does this sound familiar - no it isn't Eric Clapton

Behind The Mask

Ack-shirley I'm playing a comp I made to be the same as the UK import vinyl record, which is different to the newer CD version.

The record was lent to me years ago by a mate who found it in a local jumble sale, I put it on tape at the time but the recording wasn't good and ultimately got lost.

-

• 2 weeks later...