Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*insert clever title* (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Storm Shine)

Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm tried to keep from laughing, and was able to stop all but one quick laugh. "I'm Free!" It taunted him as it launched itself into the air, flowing to the ears of the others in the room. "Sorry Pinkie... I just find it a little ironic that a spell meant to protect the books from burning, instead ended up doing exactly the opposite..." He said, feeling like he might've insulted Pinkie by laughing at her mistake. "But it makes perfect sense that it didn't work right, because it would've required you to mold the magic outside of your body... And without a horn or something to channel that, it failed... Though I'm honestly surprised it worked at all..."

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"You'll have to teach me all about that sometime, Stormy," said Pinkie. "And it's okay; it was rather funny."

"Hey, either of you have anything you need to cook?" asked Tirek.

"Why do you ask?" questioned Pinkie.

Tirek placed a marshmallow in front of his mouth and breathed fire.

"Cool!" said Pinkie. She hopped onto Tirek's head.

"Introducing the new T-Grill! The final one in stock! Only 900 billion Bits! Pink Shopping Incorporated cannot be held responsible for your T-Grill attempting to take over Equestria."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm stared at Pinkie for a second as she stood on Tireks head. Then he broke out into hysterical laughter, falling off the couch and rolling onto the floor. "T-too.. *Wheeze* Too Funny..." Storm wheezed out through his laughter, bang a hoof on the cloudy floor.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"I'm not merchandise!" protested Tirek.

"Sorry," said Pinkie, and she jumped back down. "...Then, would you rather be a pet?"

Clearly getting peeved at the whole affair, Tirek roared and flashed his teeth.

"...Point taken," replied Pinkie, and returned to her seat. "I totally deserved that."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm stopped laughing as he got up. "Don't worry Tirek, she's just being herself and having a laugh.." He said as he retook his seat beside Pinkie, one of his wings around her once more wrapping her in a hug. "Have you ever tried laughing at yourself?" Storm asked Tirek with a smile. "It can be fun to laugh at yourself sometimes..."

@,

"Yeah!" said Pinkie Pie. She pulled out a mirror from... somewhere... and propped it in front of herself. She began to giggle.

"Look at me! I'm so pink, it looks like I'm blushing!"

"Hey, Pinkie, wanna hear a joke? I sold my vacuum because all it was doing was collecting dust!" she said from the POV of her reflection.

Pinkie burst out into hysteric laughter.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm chuckled as he watched Pinkie's antics. "You know... It's not really fair that whenever I blush, it stands out like a Ketchup packet on a muffin... But when you blush it's one hundrededly percented unnoticeable..." Storm said with a slight pout. "I'm seriously curious as to whether or not it's actually possible to see you blush..."

@,

"Are you sure about that, Stormy?" asked Pinkie Pie. She turned her back end to face Storm and she bent over to put her rump up to his face.

"Go ahead, give it a poke. That'll be sure to make a bomb detonate in my cheeks!" she said. "The cheeks on my face, just to clarify."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm blushed, showing a bright reddish contrast to his darkish blue fur and proving that it is indeed all too easy to see. He tentatively poked Pinkie's rump next to her cutie mark, his face burning brighter. "N-not exactly something I expected to happen... I really need to learn to either expect the unexpected, or to keep my big muzzle shut..." Storm mused, stuttering a bit even in his thoughts. "Probably a good idea to learn both..."

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Pinkie Pie turned her head around to see Storm Shine's reaction to what just went down. "Yup! You're redder than a cherry and strawberry tart which is made with pastry that's been food-dyed red!" she told him.

Tirek, meanwhile, was rather fascinated with what was going on.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm chuckled. "It just stands really far out on my coat I guess..." He commented, still blushing a bit. "Though would be pretty easy to find something red if you looked in a blueberry bush, so this is a bit similar..." Storm said thoughtfully. "Although looking for a blush on you, is like trying to find a smudge of cherry coloring on a strawberry..."

@,

In response to Storm Shine's analogy, Pinkie Pie tilted her head and raised her eyebrow. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuh?"

"Why would you find something red if you searched in a blueberry bu-" She stopped mid-semtence. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I see what you mean, Storm Shine."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm paused before turning his head to look at Pinkie. "Wait... you've found something red in a blueberry bush before Pinkie?" He asked, caught a little off guard. "Because I wasn't talking literally... What would you have seen in a blueberry bush that was red...? Or did you just mean that you got my metaphor?" Storm questioned curiously.

Edited by Storm Shine