Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Nightmare Night to remember! RP

Nameless Knight

Looking around, Stormlight also wonders who the heck is "P" or what it means. "This is going to be an intresting nightmare night alright...", she lets out looking at the other ponies stuck in the house. She searches high and low for anymore clues that would be lying around.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Riley heard the footsteps from upstairs too. "Erm... is another guest here?"

Riley eyed the paper in confusion. "Yeah, who is P? I too thought it might be Pinkie Pie, but then I remembered that she was doing a different party tonight, so it couldn't have been her."

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Dust walked back into the room with the ponies,in her hoofs:a small bowl with beans,unheated. Dust looks at them."Well...this is the only food i could find in the kitchen." Dust tries to smile."Or you ponies want expired milk." Dust looks upstairs."Mmhm,um...Hello? Sir? Ma'am? Are you P,or more important,You got food that are no beans?"

'Well then, it's a good thing I brought some snacks along!' Riley thought. He did have a large appetite, after all, and nomming would take his mind off the mysterious footsteps.

He reached into his saddlebag and took out some potato chips and a variety of dips. "Anypony hungry?"

At the sight of the chips, Glitch Twitch gave up trying to sound on character. "Cheeeips", he said and walked over to Riley to grab some. "Um, what kind of dips you got, and for that matter why are you walking around with dip in your daddlebags", he asked before turning to Times. "I'll tell what that two means... Somepony went number two in the kitchen".

Edited by Dusk Shade

(edited)

Times eyed the number...

"2..." 

Shadow listen to all the ponies talking and just sat on the couch.

"Shadow, hold onto this, I'm going to go upstairs..." Times said before giving Shadow the piece of paper. He then went up stairs.

The light was flickering faster, swaying slightly also. It looked like it was a horror movie... where the first protagonist dies. 

A cold chill went up Times' spine. He was frozen at the top of the stair case.

Edited by Spritebot model ED-E

@,

Riley noticed that Times was just standing there, unmoving. It was true that the pony had laughed at his costume, but Riley was able to look past that.

He trotted up the stairs and poked Times. "Uh, sir, are you okay?" he asked.

He then grinned, and pasted a "Kick Me!" sign on Times' rear.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

He felt Riley put the note on him and quick removed it and put it on Riley's head.

"You are an amateur..." He said before starting to walk into the hallway, he came up to one of the doors. He knocked on it like if somepony was in there, he heard some movement in it and he opened it. A rat ran out, scaring him half to death "Its just... a rat" He said to himself before looking into the room. It was an old bedroom.

Shadow heard Times say something to Riley, and shook her head. She then started to wonder what 2 means. "Maybe its... a code?" She said, it was a stretch but still possible.

Stormlight sees an old mirror and can't help but look at herself. Her costume was somewhat perfect, due to her love of the supernatural. She focuses back to the investigation and looks at a bedroom. Dark and full of cobwebs, alright. It gave her the chills but she went inside and tries to look for another clue. "What a shame, this room looks like a place I would stay in...before it was abandoned, that is,"

Her curiousity got the best of her and Dusk climbed up the stairs herself. Her eyes quickly expanding in the flickering light looking almost like a normal ponies with only the slightest points at the top and bottom. She looked over at Stormlight only catching the first part of the comment. "Now I may be a bit batty..."She said giggling to herself a little at the pun, some ponies didn't care for bat ponies but she loved who she was. "..But I wouldn't stay in a place like this for all the tea in Canterlot." She continued walking a couple doors down and seeing a smaller door on the side, she chose to open it. 

Much to her displeasure she was promptly covered in dust as well as a plain, thin, white sheet that fell on top of her. "Nothing in here, just a closet." She said and closed the door. Hearing the talk of food downstairs completely wiped her mind of everything else, including her new garmet and she trotted back downstairs. "I'm so hungry I could eat an entire haybale!"

Glitch walked up the stairs and open another door across the hall and pulled out his 'Sonic Screwdriver' to use it as a flashlight. He food the others talking about living in the creepy rooms or something but ignored it, intent on finding something cool.

Riley noticed a door. Out of curiosity, he opened it. It was a cupboard. He slowly entered it...

"YEOW!"

He ran out and quickly slammed the door. "Something just bit me in the neck..." he complained. He turned to reveal two blood-red dots on the side of his neck. "Though they must be hard to see against my coat..."

@Rainbow Eclipse

Dust walks towards Riley and looks at the wound."Mmhm...lie down on the couch,i'll search something to clean it up,just don't bleed to dead please. That thing,is probally a bad joke from 'P' and if he or she had any guts, he or she shows him or herseld now!" Dust is getting annoyed by this situation."AND I AM HUNGRY

Times went to the room Riley got hurt in. When he went in he saw a spider hanging in front of him "Spider... It was a spider..." He said before flicking it, it went flying back and hit the wall.

As Shadow was down stairs, she came up to one of the flowers and sniffed it... She whispered the words "Poison joke... this is poison joke!" She said before jumping backwards "Stay away from the flowers!"

The flowers were red and looked more like sunflowers than poison joke which was blue and looked like tulips.

Storm sees the poison joke and glares at it. It really looked decieving, even she thought they were a weird type of new flower. Catiously, she avoided the plant and looks at Riley. Taking a closer look, the two crimson red dots can be seen. Stormlight just grins before searching the kitchen.

"Wow, seems somewhat nicer than where I've searched..."