Flow

54 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Okay, did anyone else notice Spike's picture in the paper?

I remember it as him wearing a red smoking jacket, with a cigar, in a lounge chair, recounting his life of luxury...

Hugh Hefner reference in a "show for little girls"?

Thanks to Scootacool for screenshot:

http://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7347

Edited by Starswirl the goateed
  • Brohoof 3

I remember it as him wearing a red smoking jacket, with a cigar, in a lounge chair, recounting his life of luxury...

Will get screenshot as soon as episode is up on Youtube.

Can't remember well. Stream was lagging. Was his article about his life back in Canterlot or something?

Um...anypony else wondering what happened to the embarrasing photos of the three? Diamond Tiara said she was going to print them before Cheerilee stepped in, so does she still have them? And why did Cheerilee only stop her now when the paper has been writing harmful stories for possibly weeks?

One of the best episodes to me in my opinion.

-We have more Pinkie. <3

-More new ponies to write fanfics about.

-Trixe name drop.

-Awesome dialogue

- Comedy is top notch

- Role reversal

- Scootaloo not being able to fly is canon, (This was actually a negative for me.)

- Diamond Tiara now badass to me.

- Pinkie's secret. <3

- Just everything WOW!

I am still speechless.... So much win in this episode..... I need to watch it a couple more times in order to soak everything up though.

I will say that I was pretty shocked that the mayor's hair is actually pink..... And does Fluttershy really use tail extensions? I think that the gossip column worked on me too. ^_^

I really did enjoy this episode a lot. This was kind of surprising to me because the gossip column is a pretty common TV trope, and it is one that I have seen a thousand times. I didn't mind it in this episode though.

The writers handled the plot-line really nicely with lots of continuity and some genuinely inventive gossip pieces that actually had me pretty surprised. Then, there was attempted blackmail.... In Equestria?? Oh my.... Oh my........ :ph34r:

- Scootaloo not being able to fly is canon, (This was actually a negative for me.)

Yeah, I know. It was negative for me as well. :(

Loved this episode, then again I usually enjoy CMC episodes. Diamond Tiara was a perfect as "Da Editor" for the school paper,Big Macintosh and Applejack basically exchanging speaking lines, and I really liked the ending with their honest and open letter of apology to everyone.

Man, this season's been kind of weak in the middle but has really picked up in the last few weeks.

I think, the best part of the episode was when Diamond tiara turned around and blackmailed the CMC. I knew she would blackmail the CMC, they couldn't leave that easily, but how she blackmailed them...

First, she tells featherweight to take pictures of everything.

Then, when she realizes that the CMC could help her become popular, she was able to trap them.

She had it all planed out.

The only reason she failed was because of the paper they printed last.

Diamond Tiara is truly a cleaver badass. She is now my favorite villain...actually, she ties with discord. I just love them both. :)

I actually now want to see more diamond tiara.

If MLP can do that, then truly this is a magnificent show. :D

• Brohoof 2

I honestly thought they were going to humiliate Diamond Tiara in their final news column, but they took the high road and apologized to everypony instead. Good stuff!

Oh yeah, Fluttershy has tail extensions... does that equal to breast implants?

The Great and Powerful Trixie is briefly mentioned! Wait a second... how'd they get that information if she's not in Ponyville anymore?

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty

It was awesome, 9/10. The CMC were adorable and I always love seeing new foals! /pedophile

Who is DT's new voice actress? She sounds nice, I like her. Though I do miss the old actress...

Trixie makes a comeback! The BronyState chat exploded when RD mentioned her.

Trixie makes a comeback! The BronyState chat exploded when RD mentioned her.

Sometimes these episodes really throw me out of my chair. I was surprised they mentioned Trixie at all, considering she's not even in Ponyville anymore...

Sweetie Belle interviews Rarity, Applebloom interviews Granny Smith, Scootaloo interviews some birds.

Poor Scootaloo.

She's trying to embrace her inner bird!

Will get screenshot as soon as episode is up on Youtube.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Here's a low-quality screenshot:

post-1882-0-16534900-1333217072_thumb.png

The pipe is for bubbles, of course, but I think that the reference is solid. Chillin' like a villain for real.

This kind of thing is another reason that I love this show. B)

Sometimes these episodes really throw me out of my chair. I was surprised they mentioned Trixie at all, considering she's not even in Ponyville anymore...

How did they do that? Maybe it was fan service after all...

Anypony else notice the lack of Silver Spoon? I thought Diamond Tiara and her were inseparable. Did they have a falling out? Gabby Gums, I must know!

SIlver Spoon is a good filly. I hope she left Diamond Tiara, the poor girl.

I just love when they incorporate all of the mane 6 into episodes like these!

I also liked the scene where Applejack and Big Mac were talking like one another.

How did they do that? Maybe it was fan service after all...

Maybe she decided to hang around off-screen during the episode and the CMC managed to get something out of it... that's all I've got for now.

Rarity's diary getting exposed was a killer. Who knows what kind of dark secrets are in that book...