Flow

54 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Wasn't there a Simpons plot similar to this where Homer or Bart started a rumor mill? I vaguely recall such an episode.

As Kyronea said, we all know where this is heading. The entertaining part will hopefully be the ride.

This is a very common plot in cartoons. It is sort of cliche, but since it is MLP FiM, I'm sure it will be good.

This just in. Doctor Whooves is actually a time traveling alien, Lyra and Bon Bon are dating, Rainbow Dash dyes her hair, and Derpy has two daughters, Dinky and Sparkler.

If only. Maybe we will get some good reveals though.

This is a very common plot in cartoons. It is sort of cliche, but since it is MLP FiM, I'm sure it will be good.

Oh, I understand that it is a recurring trope. I just specifically recall an episode of The Simpsons which followed such a plot.

i suspect the gossip will be cliche rainbow dash plays with dolls, rarity enjoys wrestling (and of course, fluttershy sleeps naked)

but yeah, that's probably what the episode is gonna rely on, so i hope they actually pull of some funny and interesting gossip and maybe say that some pony is a spy or an alien of some sort

For one, I don't think they would mention that due to the audience of this show. Secondly, they all sleep naked. I honestly do not know why they made that joke with R.D waking up Fluttershy in the Cider episode.

Oh, I understand that it is a recurring trope. I just specifically recall an episode of The Simpsons which followed such a plot.

Simpsons did it!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDuMp2kDxos

And so did South Park. :P

:( When I first saw the preview I had thought this might be the episode where Trixie makes a return, oh well. As far as Celestia goes though, I feel like the writers have given hints that they enjoy thinking of her as a troll. S2E20 sure did seem like a nod to Trollestia to me. I doubt the CMC are likely to dig up anything on Celestia that's contrary to the fanon especially since the paper is about gossip rather than general information.

To be honest, this may be another nod to Bridle Gossip, where the CMC learn that sometimes spreading lies and rumors may or may not have concequenses that that didn't even think of when they first took the jobs.

I mean, yeah, the CMC are cute and all, but honestly, didn't we already cover this topic?

When I was watching the previews of this episode, something seemed a little...off.

For one, the voices of Rarity, Applejack and Diamond Tiara seemed different, especially Rarity and Diamond Tiara. In fact, when Rarity first spoke in the preview (my head was turned elsewhere at the time,) I thought it was Trixie speaking. Perhaps it's just the audio quality of the video I watched...

And secondly, Diamond Tiara appears to be running the column? I thought the CMCs started it, according to the synopsis.

Can't say I'm looking forward to this one, but then again the last time I said that (Sisterhooves Social) I was pleasantly surprised.

As long as the main plot isn't about getting their cutie marks, I'm fine with it. The description looks good.

The CMC? Not going after their cutie marks in a episode? THAT'S IMPOSSABLE!

I think that they need to give the Cutie Mark Crusaders their cutie marks already. They have worked so hard for them already. i think that they should not be literal tho, like Cheerilee's. Her's are flowers bc she wants her students to "bloom"

"Gabby Gums says:

Lyra and Bonbon are lesbians!"

Posted Image

No! it can't be true! *crosses fingers and wishes it makes it in episode when i know it won't :(*

Edited by csos95

Ah, this is great! I've seen plots like this all the time, and enjoy it it in every show I watch.

Hopefully we'll learn a bit more about Scootaloo.

Okay...I know absolutely nothing about who "Gabby Gums" is going to turn out to be (I hate spoilers!), and this is pure speculation and nothing more on my part, but I know who I'd like her to turn out to be! MWA-HA-HA!!!

(Is it okay if I post the name here? I won't if it's not all right.)