Who is your favourite Princess?  

212 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite Princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight Sparkle

Princess Luna all the way...

Her Colour combination is just so solemn and beautiful and her voice is amazing.

She is flawed, which makes her even better in my opinion.

Plus she has this kind of beauty to her that no other princess has :)

Well, considering that Chryssalis, and The lord and saviour of all that is equine, Faust, are not options... I have to go with the third best option, the princess of the night. (Purely for the awesome design and cool powers.)

Hello!

Celestia, of course. She's not only my favourite princess, but she's my favourite of all! I always found that i had some sort of special connection to her...

• Brohoof 1

Luna, she just is more likable to me then Celestia.  I love her backstory.  Cadence is my second favorite.  Personality-wise she has the best.

Edited by Dusty Soul

So who are your favourite princesses guys?

Mine personally is Luna, (obviously) img-1308451-1-wub.png

Second favourite would be Cadence, and third Celestia. C:

~Luna

There is already a Favorite Princess thread, so I have merged yours with that one. I kept your poll, since it also includes the now-Princess Twilight.

Princess Cadence.  I really like her mane.

LOL/JK Cadence?  REALLY? I'm pretty sure we all know who the king of the...err, princesses...is.

75383+-+Artist-rizcifra+Nightmare_Moon+l

Princess Twila ofcourse. she has the best dad in the whole wide world. Empreror Blueblood. The ponies champ.

Ofocurse her cousin Skyla comes second

Oh, snap.  I forgot about Skyla.

Skyla should definitely be added to the list.  She has a prolific fanbase that appreciate her excellent artistic design and her deep character development.

Said nobody ever.

Oh, snap.  I forgot about Skyla.

Skyla should definitely be added to the list.  She has a prolific fanbase that appreciate her excellent artistic design and her deep character development.

Said nobody ever.

Who the hay said that Skyla is Cadence and Shinings daughter?

I will laugh at you all when she turns out to be Supernova the dark meteors daughter

its a hard choice between Luna and Cadence, but i picked Luna because i liker her characterization more. Luna represents redemption and being an outsider, something that i have had to struggle with in my life. I feel for Luna and i find her very relate-able. However i still like cadence, Celestia (even if she is a troll), and i don't quite see twilight as a princess yet.

I like Cadence the most. She's like that awesome big sister no one gets into a fight with...which I think is adorable.

I used to really like Luna...but I dunno...I just don't really see why she is so amazing, She is cool and all, don't get me wrong...but I just don't get why everyone's crazy about Luna...maybe I'm just weird.

• Brohoof 1

With the addition of Twilight to the ever expanding group of princesses, I guess it's time to step back and have another look at them all to see how my feelings have changed.....

Nah It still is and forever shall be, Princess Luna, though she does need to be shown doing something regarding co-ruling.

She is then followed by Cadence (just to prove I don't hate new additions just for the sake of hating them), Celestia (who seriously needs to be shown doing pretty much anything) and lastly Twilight (A princess she may be but she just doesn't fit in with the others. That's a good thing though. I see her as a bit dense and relied/focused on far too much for my liking).

Gotta go with Princess Luna, and i'm sorry to offend people, but i'm not counting Twilight as a princess due to personal issues with it and how she was brought.

I would say Princess Celestia is a not-too-distant second because of how aloof she seems to be with her actions.  Only thing that is kind of irritating is how she gives off that "mother knows best" attitude at times. 

Princess Cadence is third because her character isn't too fleshed out.  I've seen people do some rather funny stories/artwork/comics with her role as the "Princess of Love," and I can't consider that children's book her backstory because it doesn't give a good vibe to things.  It makes it sound like Celestia just plucks up ponies that she "feels" are worthy and bestows upon them Princesshood/alicorn powers. 

What, not choice for Princess Platinum, daughter of the Unicorn King?  For shame.  laugh.png

I'd go with her, because Rarity is Best Everything, including Best Obnoxious Spoiled Royal Brat.

Seriously, though, I can't decide between Luna and Celestia.I think that Luna is more flawed and more interesting in that way, but I've also always liked the "Big Good" who's the moral and authoritative pillar of a group of heroes.  I've also enjoyed the fact that she's wise and regal and motherly, but also has a playful side o her too, and deep down isn't really a big fan of stuffy royal protocol. 

But really between the two of them I love the fact that there's more to them than the intimidating, yet elegant presence that they give.  Probably why this is my favorite Luna/Celestia image macro:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5406300928/hC0533283/

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 1

Idk Cadence is pretty ADORABLE!!!! Remember the little dance she does with Twighlight when i first saw it I had little gasp fits of joy and cuteness overload!

post-13352-0-36627200-1364312724_thumb.gif

Edited by Arcticbloom

Y'know, people can say whatever they want on the issue, but I think it's very telling that Twilight has 0 votes... Then again, it could be because we haven't seen Twilight as a princess for very long.

For some reason, I like Cadence best. I guess because while she's a princess, she still seems really down to earth and like a regular pony. Also, helping to save Equestria from the Changlings and protecting the Crystal Empire and helping to vanquish King Sombra, I'd say she's the princess who we've seen in action the most, despite the fact that she's been around for only, like, a quarter of the entire series. Also, I think her song converted me D:

I don't know why I like Cadence so much, cuz I have the hugest pony-crush on Shining Armor... I'm so conflicted!! D:

Edited by Clover Heart

I really enjoy Luna and voted for her, but I have nothing against the other two and they have their own appeal. Now I'm really looking forward to Princess Twilight, but she wasn't given enough screen time to judge.

All Hail the Princess of Darkness!

Luna, for the mystery of exactly who she is and what she's like. Every time we've seen her, we've gotten what seems to be a different character.

Celestia would be my second choice.

• 4 weeks later...

Prince Doctor XFizzle

...oh wait. I mean Princess Doctor XFizzle. Yeah I can be a Prince and Princess. Come at me.

For real Princess Celestia. Power is sexy. so is DAT PLOT

You should make an OC of Princess Doctor XFizzle. And make her really purty img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png 

I like Luna more than Celestia, I like Luna's color scheme a lot.

• Brohoof 1

O.K., don't get me wrong. All the princesses are super duper awesome!

BUT...

Luna is the best in my opinion. She's just really, REALLY awesome, and second place for most favorited pony, with Derpy in first.

I absolutely love luna while I do enjoy celestia as I love trolling luna is best princess I just love her color scheme and personality and I have always felt at home in the night 

Cadence is really cool. She spreads love everywhere. I'm a pretty happy person xD. I also love Luna, she isn't really a normal "elegant" princess. She is relatable. She was neglected which I'm sure some people have been in their lifetime. Celestia is very sweet and kind which I love about her, but my absolute favorite is Cadence.

I've always liked Twilight Sparkle, so she has my vote. Before the S3 finale though, it's gotta be Luna. I find her design beautiful, and any screen time she has is very enjoyable to watch.