gaming Minecraft General Discussion

Gummy

This thread is for discussing all things Minecraft
-Mods
-Servers
-Texture packs
-Seeds
-Whatever

I love minecraft, been playing for almost a year on and off. Right now I am on a huge MC kick and am playing WAY too much. My biggest joy with the game is mining and exploring, I am no good at building really. I would love to see what other people on these forums have built. So please share your creations with us! I'll start! NOTE: you dont have to share just pony creations, Minecraft is a game of expression, post anything related to it here!

Posted Image
Posted Image

This one was done by Peachy Pie
Posted Image

Edited by Artemis
added tags
  • Brohoof 5

Octavis Hall is better place for your thread since you created something for your own.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWwhIjYBan0

However, this is not a strictly creation-advertising thread. If the OP was Notch, that would be another story.

Edited by Pony Joe

However, this is now a strictly creation-advertising thread. If the OP was Notch, that would be another story.

On a completely unrelated note, how do you post YouTube videos on IP.Board?

I did?

*Damn, how did I use youtube on IP.Board?*

Edited by Soarìn
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I might join. I've been looking for a good server to join for a while now... I'll def. think about it.

Again when I am not just dead tired I will write up a good OP. Been meaning to write one for the 3dsforums as well mighta s well do it tomorrow. I will include info on the server in it

Edited by Gummy

Oh dear God yes I am all about Minecraft. And ponies. And Minecraft. Just thought I might be the pretentious snob that I am and indulge in a bit of unwarranted self-importance and mention my status as op on the server.

If anything it'll make sense when I start making rambling posts about the server on this thread, once it's more of a proper Minecraft thread. I don't actually have any screenshots on this computer, which is kind of embarrassing. But then again, nothing I ever made had a thing to do with ponies anyway. And that's what this thread is about now.

Edited by Spider's Claw

I'll leave this in Sugarcube Corner for now, but might move it into Octavia's Hall depending on how the topic develops.

To embed a Youtube video, just put [media] tags around the URL to it.

On the note of Minecraft, I wanted to mention that I plan to have an official MLP Forums Minecraft server someday, running with the same RAID10 drive array, 8-core Xeon, and 100 Mb uplink as this forum. To conserve server resources, it may turn out to be a server shared between MLP Forums and TheWiiU.com, unless there is a good way to manage multiple worlds with only one Minecraft process.

manage multiple worlds with only one Minecraft process.

Multiverse, but with the way MC has been going through such fast development changes it corrupts the hell out of worlds. I was running chunkster every day to fix the 3dsforums server.

I love minecraft :D

Altho i usually just go out adventuring exploring caverns and the wild unknown :D

Or i start experimenting and maby build a trap filled dungeon or so, altho rarely i start building some bit prodject but thats rare xD

Yesss. Another MC thread for us to dominate.

I need to build more ponies. Scratch that, I need to build more Raritys.

(way to give me credit for the last picture there, bud) teehee.

Seriously, that thing took a few hours.

Edited by Peachy Pie

I love minecraft so much, but I suck at making ponies. I tried to make Rainbow Dash one time, and it was an epic fail. Usually I just spend my time in minecraft looking for diamonds and building enormous forts inside of mountains.