Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft General Discussion

Gummy

Currently building a city with Dawn Rider. This building will house the cutie marks of Celestia and Luna, and will be the centerpiece of the city. DawnRider built most of it, I've been working on the central columns. All survival btw.

ScreenShot2014-01-29at50118PM.png

ScreenShot2014-01-29at50410PM.png

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all gamers! :D I play Minecraft and i need some people to play with. So i was asking people if they wanna play Minecraft with me?, I am cracked and the amount of players to play with is 1-3, and sadly i don't know how to make a minecraft server. So if anyone knows how to make a MC server, we/me and players can play on the server. The server should be cracked because im cracked lol and i hate vanilla servers lol, But anyways, My MC names: _BakedPretzel_, WarpPhoenix, and others LOL.

BTW: I play PC version.

Edited by -ChrisDash-

• 4 weeks later...

@Dirty Dan, I merged your topic Minecraft General Discussion into this one, as it was a previously existing topic designed for the same purpose. I have also edited the title of the resulting topic to more accurately reflect its purpose.

@-ChrisDash-@Powercell@~Sugar Sprinkles~, and @Maelstrom Dash, I have merged your topics about Minecraft servers into this one. 

This topic should be used as an all-purpose discussion thread for Minecraft, including sharing servers, discussing servers, discussing gameplay, and so on. :)

Personally, I love Minecraft. Unfortunately, due to a technical error on Mojang's part I have been unable to access my Minecraft account. However, I have not tried since last year, so there is a possibility that it may work properly now.
  • Brohoof 1

Hi everypony.

Just like many of you here I like minecraft, does anyone know of a "cracked"server that is brony or mlp themed, if you do that would be great. I can't join premium servers because I'm not able to buy a prem. acc where i live.  :(

But if any of you know of a cracked server, please let me know, thanks!

I have a server left from where i upgraded mine. so yeah its open to anyone who wants to play, its survival on 1.7.4/5. the ip is 65.185.76.138:25567 if anyone needs a server hosted for hunger games, the walls, or anything of the sorts just let me know I can provide free short term hosting (as in 12-24 hours)

PS its a cracked server, for those who do not own premium.

Edited by WesBur13

Somebody really needs to make a pixelmon server with gym leaders and stuff because I have pixelmon and I really want to challenge some gym leaders!!! ARGH! WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED!!!

@@WesBur13,

I'm in. :D

I see there's only 7 slots in that server.

i can change that to be more i just set it as that for now

Somebody really needs to make a pixelmon server with gym leaders and stuff because I have pixelmon and I really want to challenge some gym leaders!!! ARGH! WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED!!!

if you guys like i can change it to pixelmon

i can change that to be more i just set it as that for now

if you guys like i can change it to pixelmon

Uh, I was sort of kidding. I have pixelmon and I do want to challenge gym leaders, but you don't have to change your server.

A generic Minecraft server. Just with a recreation of Equestria from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as the map. I did not make the map but found it online for download and use. For the best playing experience use the mine little pony mod that I link to further down.
68.188.151.246 for the server
Mine little pony mod:
http://www.minelittlepony.com/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1868280-172api-liteloader-for-minecraft-172/

Minecraft 1.6.4 server, I could never get mine little pony to run with anything higher for some reason.

I ask is that no one destroys anything that someone else made, that no one makes or post anything suggestive, and please don’t be rude to anyone else.

I had to edit some of the files so the fires would not burn anything. I think that is what happened to Twilights house.

So if anyone wants to try it out and let me know how it goes ;)

• Brohoof 4

Ooh? A 1.6.4 server? I think I might check this out when it comes back online.

Is it still offline? I was having internet issues last night but it should be alright now.

Ok this is frustrating, for some reason I cannot connect to the server now...

Edited by jreidsma

A generic Minecraft server. Just with a recreation of Equestria from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as the map. I did not make the map but found it online for download and use. For the best playing experience use the mine little pony mod that I link to further down.

24.247.109.206 for the server

Mine little pony mod:

http://www.minelittlepony.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1868280-172api-liteloader-for-minecraft-172/

Minecraft 1.6.4 server, I could never get mine little pony to run with anything higher for some reason.

I ask is that no one destroys anything that someone else made, that no one makes or post anything suggestive, and please don’t be rude to anyone else.

I had to edit some of the files so the fires would not burn anything. I think that is what happened to Twilights house.

So if anyone wants to try it out and let me know how it goes ;)

Now this sounds cool! Do you think you can get a nickname plugin so we can change the names of our Minecraft characters to our pony-sona's?

Ok the server is working again. For some reason the internal IP's of my computers got changed...

A nickname plug in would be cool. I'll try to see if I can figure it out.

_____

Alright the server is going to be down for a few minutes while I try to get this plug in system working.

Edited by jreidsma

Alright, I have succesfully changed the server to a craftbukkit server that can have plugins installed. I have a nickname plugin installed.

just type in /nick <the nickname you want> to change it

Its now online again

Now it works. It doesn't help when a Minecraft addict such as myself gets impatient. :P

If you need a replacement "Twilight's Library" house, I have a schematic from a retired brohoof server that I could send over and it's entirely in tact, I just more or less covered up a way down to a lower level since it was unused. :D

Alright, I have succesfully changed the server to a craftbukkit server that can have plugins installed. I have a nickname plugin installed.

just type in /nick <the nickname you want> to change it

Its now online again

It says I don't have permission.

It says I don't have permission.

Maybe the plug in is only allowed for op players... I will try something real quick.

It was an old plug in that doesnt seem to have a config file.

_____ the server is back online with a new plug in.

Edited by jreidsma

There was a minor-grade griefing on the server against one of my major builds while I was away. Nothing serious enough to ban the pony but enough to be a small nuisance. There is also a land error with a marked section showing the perimeter. I also added quite a lot of stuff to the map and access to Appleloosa via powered/standard rail. When you get a chance, you might like what I did! :D