Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft General Discussion

Gummy

You can put houses from one world into another?

Sorry but I don't know that much about minecraft :blink:

It's called WorldEdit. If you need help with it, I'm very skilled in using it, so either I could show you or I could do it for you. :)

It's called WorldEdit. If you need help with it, I'm very skilled in using it, so either I could show you or I could do it for you. :)

FluttershyFan used MCEdit and put the house in. I am going to have to try it out sometime.

There was a minor-grade griefing on the server against one of my major builds while I was away. Nothing serious enough to ban the pony but enough to be a small nuisance. There is also a land error with a marked section showing the perimeter. I also added quite a lot of stuff to the map and access to Appleloosa via powered/standard rail. When you get a chance, you might like what I did! :D

I will have to check all the new stuff out :D

Was the error a spot of the world that just turns into a black void like spot? I don't know what that is but I have issues ith that in single player on this map also. disconnecting then reconnecting seemed to work for me.

Hopefully no one starts messing with each other. I guess there are always people that get on servers just to get everyone angry. but like you said if someone does it very bad we can ban them

Edited by jreidsma

We are having power issues at my house. Nothing is wrong with the server but I am going to back the map up incase we lose power or something.

If the server goes down over night then the power at my house probably is being iffy.

(edited)

Oh yay! Any pony server I've been on has easily been forgotten. :I

So thank you! ^_^

Edited by FeIix

(edited)

Ok I backed up the world/map of the server a few minutes ago.

But I highly recommend that no one builds anything tonight and early tomorrow. My dad is going to try replacing the circuit breaker in the house but I am going to leave the server on. I should be home before he does this to back it up again but if I am not the server's computer will be shut down.

And maybe in a few days I will be able to check out all the cool stuff you guys have built ;):D

Ok, apparently now we are not changng the curcuit breaker today :blink:

Edited by jreidsma

I built a dark cloud.I will MESS UP YOUR LIFE IF YOU EVEN DESTROY A BLOCK!But anyways,I dont mind people looking inside.Also,servers pretty much deserted.It works though.I need somepony on to get my self a little bit of excitement.Not going to lie,but the town IS just like ponyville.

(excluding the cloud and the night vision stand(go ahead and remove that if you wish,the night vision stand is just there for entertainment while I keep waiting and going to see if anyone really cares about it))

Slowly more and more people are using it. Just at different times lol :o

So is anyone having connection issues? The terminal is being spammed with "connection reset" and I just want to make sure that everyone is able to get on ok.

(edited)

It looks like someone built a cannon or something.... yep town hall is destroyed and there is a sign saying "like a boss"

Figured someone would have to wreck something.

Who is lunarnighmares?

I closed the server for now so no more damage can be done and so it can save. When I get home I will re-open it.

Oh, and also I ask that no one builds anything creepypasta related. I stumbled upon a "story of the blanks" town in the server that was made by the people that made the map before I put it online. It had remains of the main six and as a bit disturbing, its gone now.

Edited by jreidsma

It looks like someone built a cannon or something.... yep town hall is destroyed and there is a sign saying "like a boss"

Figured someone would have to wreck something.

Who is lunarnighmares?

Me. Sorry, I must have been on Twitch. 

I'll help you put it back together later, if you would like. I just have no idea how Town Hall is supposed to look.

Either me or fluttershyfan are going to use MCEdit and put it back in probably. I am just not at home right now so I don't have access to the server.

Thanks for letting me know about the damage.

(edited)

I closed the server for now. Sorry, it will be open later. I just didn't want more damage to be done by whoever it was that did it until I get a chance to check it out and back up the world file.

The server is open again!

Edited by jreidsma

(edited)

I'll join eventually. I'm good with redstone and command blocks, in case you want me to build anything such as machines or minigames.

Especially if you have singleplayercommands.

Problem is, my minecraft skype group are anti-bronies, so i might experience trouble if I'm wearing a pony skin.

Edited by Ryzu

I think you show up as Daring Do or a background character if you don't have a mine little pony skin. Don't quote me on that though.

FluttershyFan and I found the Diamond Dog city/cave, and froggy bottom bog. One of us will probably be making a way to get from Ponyville to them soon.

***SERVER OFFLINE***

installing new pony class/race system

putting in all new world for survival mode play

ok so i restarted minecraft and now it can't even see the server :(

Servers admin here. Are you making sure to run Minecraft 1.6.4? Did you double check to make sure that the server IP matches exactly to 24.247.109.206? You should be able to connect if everything matches up. If you're still having issues connecting, then you may have a firewall issue.

I'll join eventually. I'm good with redstone and command blocks, in case you want me to build anything such as machines or minigames.

Especially if you have singleplayercommands.

Problem is, my minecraft skype group are anti-bronies, so i might experience trouble if I'm wearing a pony skin.

Single player commands will not work in multiplayer mode. I actively have SPC on my MC setup and they have no effect.

***SERVER ONLINE***

New map with many more cities.

Pony class/race choice for earth pony, pegasi, and unicorn!

Same rules as before! NO GRIEFING!

SURVIVAL MODE IS ACTIVE WITH MOBS!

~Admin

Edited by FlutterScream