Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long are you usually online the forum?

Lato

99 users have voted

1. 1. How long are you online per day?

• 1-3 hours
    • 3-6 hours
    • I don't even go offline

I'm online a lot at the moment as I just finished my studies. Having said that, I'm not 'active' for all that time, just online with a tab in the background. 

I spend more time on the forums than I probably should  :please:

I can't help it! It's just so fun and welcoming!

Also, I don't have FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. So, this is where I go to stay in contact with my internet friends and talk about MLP.

• Brohoof 1

I put 3-6 hours but... 
I'm pretty sure that's wrong. 
I check the site in the morning, I browse during class, I look at the site in between classes,when I come home I have a tab open for the site (which I constantly check)...

Huh.

I appear to have no life.

• Brohoof 1

I'm on this website for 3-6 hours. Then again, I'm usually on certain websites for 3-6 hours.

I have too much time on my hands. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm on all day starting at 3:00 PM PT. Though it may seem like I go online and offline quite a lot during that time I'm still on the forums and will refresh the page once in a while to see what's going down. :3

• Brohoof 1

I pretty much only come to to laugh at the gold that is this forum, with such gem threads such as (these are all real):

"Are you a Racist?"

"Do you have a non-pony waifu?"

"Pro-feminism thread"

"I came out as a brony to my parents!"

"Fedoras"

• Brohoof 2

Ever since I've joined, I've always kept a tab open in my browser for these forums. However, I'll usually only log in when I see a topic I know I'll contribute a comment towards. Though judging from my post count and lack of activity, it's not very often.

• Brohoof 1

I am online for about 2 hours in the morning if my husband works overtime. It's a nice time of quite before my welding classes start. At my last job, I was on MLP forums nearly constantly....but once I'm out of school I worry that I won't be on much at all whether it be because I may have a job, or I will be stuck at home with no internet. :(

• Brohoof 1

It depends for me.

I'll be actually on the forum for quite a while at times, but often the case is that I'm actually busy and have it on in the background.

So, naturally I just put down "The time I spend active on the forum" instead.

Often it's around night when I wind down, but I like to pop in here and there during breaks in the afternoon too!

• Brohoof 1