Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long are you usually online the forum?

Lato

99 users have voted

1. 1. How long are you online per day?

• 1-3 hours
    • 3-6 hours
    • I don't even go offline

Most of the day, 8+ hours. I honestly don't think it's worth it though, it depresses me because I want to make friends. Real friends, not just the ones who add you just to talk and say bye. I had higher hopes, but the reality is just starting to settle in. It's a good way to keep updated and have occasional chat, but not really form relationships.

I've been here since April 2013, and I've hardly signed off ever since! I'm usually on my smartphone, but I also use my tablet to make the occasional post...

i am a pretty irregular person, it really depends on wether i have something to do or not.

there are days that i spent hours in front of my pc, so i also have an MLPforums tab open,for most of the time.

there are also days where i don´t go online,at all.

Edited by Sceethe

I'm generally online once in the morning, then again in the afternoon, and then again at night. Whenever I feel like taking a break from what I'm doing, really.

Average? Prolly about 2-3 hours a day.

Edited by Regulus

• 6 months later...

Wait... are you saying that some people actually get off the forums sometimes? :o:P Honestly, I spend most of my time on the forums nowadays... even when I'm not doing things on here, I still have a few tabs for it open. 

You can safely say that I hover around. I keep the MLPF window open while I do other tasks. I do get offline when I remain inactive for at least 15 minutes in that time span. I guess I can chalk myself to never going offline for too long, but I can't really say that either...

Much longer than I should...

Well, I've been contemplating doing something desperate. I'm thinking of a way to make my account inaccessible to myself where I won't be able to regain access very easily. It works sorta like this: it's like giving the keys to my account to a trusted friend and telling them not to give it back until they think I'm ready to have it back.

I tend to lurk around after work throughout the night if I can't think of anything to do.

This is one of the only communities that I ever go to on the internet anymore, so I am on here a lot. Even if I am not doing something directly, I am constantly checking up on random things here while doing other things. I have definitely spent more time here than I have on any other forum, by far.

Before I used to only be on the forums at least for 1 hour. Now? I stay on the forums a lot. I always have the MLPF tab at least open while I'm doing other things, but when I'm done doing what I'm doing, I tend to wander the forums and check around some things.