Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long are you usually online the forum?

Lato

99 users have voted

1. 1. How long are you online per day?

• 1-3 hours
    • 3-6 hours
    • I don't even go offline

About an hour at most at a time. Depending on how busy I am I may log in multiple times a day or none at all. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Depends on how I'm feeling and how busy I am, but usually an hour or so. Enough time to check the few notifications I get and maybe chat with some people.

• Brohoof 1

For me, this is based on the activity of other users. Sometimes I spend an hour a week and sometimes I can spend a few hours a day. I like to share my thoughts - I do it often because I want to become more self-aware and writing helps me a lot with that. :ticking: It helps me fix my thinking and make the right decisions. I'm not a person who thinks too much, but forum topics are a place where I can do it for a while.

Thanks to the forum, I am up to date with what is happening on the show. I follow a lot of series and don't have much time to be engaged in one.  Besides, I like to get to know other people's opinions and learn new things. Unless they are naive and hit my foundation. I don't force anyone to think my way. And I don't want to be forced too. Much of my messages are written only for me. :eager: I'm glad when someone agrees with it. Even more so if someone shows me something new or develops what I have known so far. 

Back in the day, meaning 2012 through 2014, I’d easily spend two to three hours a day here.  Nowadays it’s typically 10-20 minutes, if I log on at all.  

• 2 months later...

I take loooooooooooooong breaks with short peaks of activity to catch up on the people I do care about.

The forums used to be a secondary home to talk to people and mess around in the Forum Lounge or Forum Games if not going around and booping people on their profiles just to get them to respond. I was a muffin for about 6 years because that's what I usually did here when I was much more active when G4 was slowly losing momentum. Then I became a Kirin and I can takeover the first page of the Forum Games with no issue whatsoever! :kirin:

12 hours ago, CinnamonPop said:

I take loooooooooooooong breaks with short peaks of activity to catch up on the people I do care about.

The forums used to be a secondary home to talk to people and mess around in the Forum Lounge or Forum Games if not going around and booping people on their profiles just to get them to respond. I was a muffin for about 6 years because that's what I usually did here when I was much more active when G4 was slowly losing momentum. Then I became a Kirin and I can takeover the first page of the Forum Games with no issue whatsoever! :kirin:

Is that a challenge? :toldya:

I spend around 2-3 hours on the forums daily. But it doesn't mean I am actively here, more like - it's running in the background and I check on it whenever I see a notification appearing. 

As far as actively posting is concerned - I would say around 30 minutes ;) 

• 1 month later...