Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I have no idea. You guys tell me. I've been on long enough, so, what do you think? Maybe a pencil wearing headphones or something, since I like music and drawing (though I'm not very good at it, lol.)

My cutie mark would be アニメ. Which is the Japanese symbol for anime. I have a huge passion for anime and Manga and love just about everything about it. I have watched MANY animes and I only read Manga. (Unless I have to read something for school.)

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose my cutie mark would be a group of pencils, paint, or paint brushes maybe with an easal or something because of my passion for art and my years of art training from school...

A flute, because I'm better at it than most people my age. I don't really enjoy it though, and would rather have something like performing magic, drawing arts, or writing stories, like my OC Clarity.

Mine would be a bunch of Batch code or HTML like this

Echo Cutie Mark!

set /p %choice%=Awesome right?

if %choice%==True goto GREAT

if %choice%==False exit

I know its a little too big to be a Cutie mark but still. Also mine could be an American football because I like American football so much.

(Btw I think american football is like soccer in europe or something like that, could someone correct me?)

Actually, the Facebook Ponymaker had the exact cutie mark I wanted, and you can see it on my profile picture to the left. It is a Treble Clef, the symbol used in music for higher voice parts. I am a vocalist in real life, and I do think I am quite a good soprano. My OC's talent is music, and this Mark serves to symbolize her singing and mine.

Mine would probably be a hockey stick or a maple leaf, or something.... I'm Canadian and pretteh good at hockey (come to think of it, I'm related to the Sutters, a famous NHL family)

But I can't play ice hockey because my feet are stupid and don't like any skates >_<

If I had to choose, mine would be a Fibonnaci Spiral- which would probably symbolise endless potential or creativity, since I'm passionate towards artistic mediums of expression such as the pen, the brush and the guitar (since those mediums also have limitless, uncracked potential).

But until I make up my mind, I'll just wear a green shirt to cover my blank flank.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably something related to learning and/or teaching. I'm very good in school because I'm a quick learner but I also like helping or teaching other people. Maybe a book or something similar :)

mine would be a flask and a few test tubes because i am really go with chemistry and i have been increasing with skill while at the same time not creating a powerful neruotoxin