Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Mine would be a speech bubble a thought bubble and an impact sign; because I'm going to write comics like Stan Lee. If not that then maybe Luna and Celestia's mark combind and bleeding.

Mine would probably be a megaphone, I tend to be extremely blunt and brutally honest and can tell you countless stories about how my big mouth got me in trouble. But I can never stay angry at my little buddy for long because as an activist/opinionated person I kind of need him.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have a cutie mark of an actual Snapdragon flower coded in binary numbers, because I'm studying programming and IT...but I'd also have a cutie mark of just a computer, or a book with a pen seeing that I'm an English minor.

Sadly i dont feel like i have ound my true ability or skill yet, so now i consider myself a black flank. I guess if i had to pick one it would be a computer and a pair of running shoes. Im at this desk ALL the time and when im not, im simply running my hardest at school. I like it, just simple.

I dont know, Probably something fiery like my OC... Or maybe something to do with the circus... juggling balls or somethin.

I wouldn't really know but it would probably be something that involves fire.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

I was thinking of something like either a computer screen with a planet behind it, or a cloud raining ones and zeros or something similar that represents computer networks and the Internet - still undecided! But will share as soon as I know!

My cutie mark would be my Tree of Life tattoo that I have on my ankle. :3 I have other tattoos, but I feel that this one would be a) the most aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and B) I have a deep love of trees and nature. :)

I want to know what cutie mark would you guys like if you were a pony?! Also i wanted to know what name would you guys like also!! Please reply ;) thanks! <3

There's actually a post similar to this one somwhere on the forums.

Anyho, my cuite mark would be three musical instruments with lighting bolts coming out. My name would be my username on this forum

• Brohoof 1

My Cutie mark would be nothing and I would be nothing. I would be the laughing stock of the town my name would be BlankFlank and I would be stuck in magic kindergarten because I am an Earth Pony. O.O

• Brohoof 1

I honestly think every pony should have a cutie mark of some sort. Regardless of whom you are and what age you are, you're good at SOMETHING! I also think every pony should have a first and last pony name that at least somewhat matches you're cutie mark. Mine is computer processor with a circle that says "pony inside" as I love computers and pride myself in the one i have since i put so much work into making it what it is. I worked long hours to be able to buy the components it has and being able to do some of the things I can with it makes it's very enjoyable to use. Although i know i'm alot older then some of you younger ponies, age has little bearing on finding a talent and deciding on what it is. All you have to do imagine yourself doing it in the future and think positively!

• Brohoof 1

I think mine would be an assortment of foreign symbols, like umlauts, accent marks, or different characters. Or a photo camera, maybe.

And the name would probably be something like "Fluffy Feathers". If I was a pegasus, that is.

Edited by Snowfeathers
  • Brohoof 1

Mine would most likely be (a) a drawing pad, pen and pencil, or (b ) my OC, Cloud Puff's cutie mark (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cloud-puff-r1812)

If you haven't noticed, I'm really into drawing and weather.

As for name, it'd probably be Cloud Puff

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 1

I'm kinda a blank flank. I don't really know exactly what my special talent would be, I would say music but I don't know if I'd say that would for sure be my special talent.

As for my name.. I'd think my forums name would be fine. Maybe i'd pick something more pony like who knows..

• Brohoof 1

I'm still a blank flank. However, I could imagine my cutie mark being something that's got to do with art and drawing or perhaps (fixing) computers.

I like helping other ponies and giving them advice/motivating them but I'm not sure how such a cutie mark would look like.

I'm sure of one thing though: I don't want a hammer as cutie mark. Posted Image

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion
  • Brohoof 1

Hard to say and like others, at this stage in my life, it's problematic. Thought I had everything figured out, but was handed some serious real life rejection. "My dream" idea would be a test tube/beaker with a strand of DNA in it to represent my ideal job of being a Geneticist.

• Brohoof 1

I personally think my cutie mark would look something like a book with a quill and ink next to it, because I love reading and writing!

My name would probably be Midnight Inferno, I just really like the sound of it, it just sounds cool and awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I think mine would have something to do with a book, art supplies, or writing because those are my three passions. As for a name I don't really know. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to names, so I would have to think about that for a while.

• Brohoof 1