Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I think that my cutie mark would be a lion on a shield because I can be pretty prideful at times, I will protect everything that I care about, and, if provoked, I have the ferocity of a lion.

I think that my cutie mark would be a lion on a shield because I can be pretty prideful at times, I will protect everything that I care about, and, if provoked, I have the ferocity of a lion.

That sounds a LOT like, and the first thing I thought of when I read it, a simplified version of the Alliance crest from World of Warcraft. :P The weird thing is, your philosophy more closely matches the Horde...

Here's a picture of it I shamelessly stole from the wiki to prove my point:

AllianceCrest.png

As for me, I'm thinking I have a bass clef in a cool color, surrounded asymmetrically by three small 4 pointed stars in a warm color. Apparently, I have a pretty damn good singing voice (I have been told by some of my friends this). One of the guys I know even looked at me funny when I said I never took any sort of classes or anything. 

The colors would be representations of my personality: the cool color dominating since that's what I'm like most of the time...reserved, quiet, nervous in front of other people. The warm color represents me the rest of the time when I'm with my friends or family: loud, outgoing, sporadic, I-don't-care-what-people-think-of-me. I think the star shapes coincide with the more outgoing side as well.

That, or some sort of gaming thing. Probably a computer, since I stick to PC games most of the time. Can't really make a living off of that though. :huh: I also haven't put as much thought into it. ;)

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 2

post-11385-0-23314800-1357318539_thumb.jpg

That sounds a LOT like, and the first thing I thought of when I read it, a simplified version of the Alliance crest from World of Warcraft. :P The weird thing is, your philosophy more closely matches the Horde...

Here's a picture of it I shamelessly stole from the wiki to prove my point:

img-1052072-1-AllianceCrest.png

As for me, I'm thinking I have a bass clef in a cool color, surrounded asymmetrically by three small 4 pointed stars in a warm color. Apparently, I have a pretty damn good singing voice (I have been told by some of my friends this). One of the guys I know even looked at me funny when I said I never took any sort of classes or anything. 

The colors would be representations of my personality: the cool color dominating since that's what I'm like most of the time...reserved, quiet, nervous in front of other people. The warm color represents me the rest of the time when I'm with my friends or family: loud, outgoing, sporadic, I-don't-care-what-people-think-of-me. I think the star shapes coincide with the more outgoing side as well.

That, or some sort of gaming thing. Probably a computer, since I stick to PC games most of the time. Can't really make a living off of that though. :huh: I also haven't put as much thought into it. ;)

Haha. :lol:  I did not think of that at all. Yeah, I used to be a WOW addict. I guess that that was influencing my cutie mark in the back of my mind. B)

• Brohoof 1

My cutie mark would be a white shield with a red heart in the center.

This is because I love everyone and I'd go out of my way to help/protect folks who are in need.

• Brohoof 1

Either a computer monitor or a Dragonov scope cross hairs. Either one is fine with me! Although now that I think of it, having a computer cutie mark would mean my special talent was computer stuff and that could mean I wouldn't feel bad about spending all day on the computer anymore....

I really don't know.  There's a reason I have two ponysonas and more to come.  I just can't ever seem to focus on one thing.  I like sitting down with a good book, but I love creativity.  I feel different from everyone and I like it that way (Psych Ward), and I'm super hyper and a lover of coffee who makes an awesome espresso (Jitter Bean).

I wanted a Pokeball, but iconic things like that probably can't be used in Ponyville....so...

Although it's kinda hard to tell, my cutie mark is a heart with a microphone wrapped around it. It means I love to sing, and that I care for others. :)

ive spent alot of time thinking about this because i do alot of pony fanart and drawing and stuff and i usually put a black horseshoe (because i own and am obssesed with horses) with a pencil going thrue it (because i ALWAYS have a pencil on me and i take my drawing pad everywhere with me)

i dont have a picture of it right now but maybe i'll post it later

you kidding me? XD

You would be more like a book with a coat of arms on it bro! Since you love the ancient military history so much!

• Brohoof 1

you kidding me? XD

You would be more like a book with a coat of arms on it bro! Since you love the ancient military history so much!

This is very true... If only I could have multiple without having the Cutie Pox! Haha. :lol:  Oh well. Maybe I can have a Cutie Mark on each flank?   B)

<------

The hexagon is a symbol of balance. It represents the attributes of Spirituality, Corporeality, Defense, Prosecution, Rationalism, and Morality. To bind these characteristics with my being stands as a long tradition, a duty to spread love and harmony with the world. Six ancient beings have fought and settled to bring this balance and weave it into the universe. It is my honor and my responsibility to spread this message of harmony by word and example, onto all willing to listen and observe. I retell stories of adventure, and, though I posses neither horn nor wand, spread my subtle magic. It is a burden; I am no hero, and I receive no glory. But willing to serve, I continue on this path.

Also I SUPREMELY enjoy the color ORANGE.

• Brohoof 1

Hm... I'm not sure, unfortunately :( If it had to be anything at the current moment, it would probably be like a computer mouse or a pencil, I'm a decent writer :P

This.

post-4258-0-40652100-1357445102_thumb.jpg

Because I'm an artist (I drew this all on my own :P), I play and am pretty good at Portal 2, and my best subject in school is science (spesifically chemistry).

Mine would be 3 boxes with a diaganol shape, It is Abstract and off with no way to explain it, My oc obtained it when he realized how he wanted to live his life, Being a kindhearted soul, but he also keeps dazed from reality to not let life bother him and to keep happy constantly.....

Mine would be a semicolon because I think I want to be a programmer when I grow up, and I've noticed that the semicolon concludes almost every line of code in a lot of languages. I also think the semicolon just looks funny. :P

• Brohoof 2