Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

My cutiemark would be a book and a pen; the book would be open and have a page full of text on one side, the other side was being written by the pen.

It represents my love of reading and writing.

It would probably be a random object and a pencil, mostly because I am good at designing things so they look good, are useful and don't come with 100 gadgets noone needs.

One day that might even be my job, but first I have to go through college for that.

mine would possibly be a half of a blue moon and half of a red moon due to the fact that im nice and stuff but i can be really violent and can snap at any time

Ooh, you would hardly want that to be a part of your personality. That is not what we would call a positive personality trait, angry spurts of violence? Hardly a cutie mark worthy trait

its hard being different including the fact that if you have a personality disorder it makes people have a reason to make fun of you all the time

I am sure it is. and I apologize to you if that is your situation.

As for myself, My cutie mark would be a closed fist clenching a pair of swimming goggles, representing my talent and passion for competing, swimming and winning; and my vendetta against all the evils of the world.

• Brohoof 1

^ A taco, as my name implies. Preferably turkey meat-- Mammals aren't really my thing. :P

It's an inside joke, if you were wondering, by the way.

I'm sure it is :3 would you mind explaining for us so that we could get it too? If you wouldn't mind :P Generally we stay away from inside jokes that are from outside the forums

And for my next attempt

I think I would have

Since I'm always trying to

Maybe it would

Perhaps something that looks

Ooh! I bet it's something like a

This is harder to answer tha

I would thi

This is st

I ca

A

...probably a bottle of white out.

Edited by White Out

I'm sure it is :3 would you mind explaining for us so that we could get it too? If you wouldn't mind :P Generally we stay away from inside jokes that are from outside the forums

Well, I hope you don't mind that I summarize it to the point where it's a little vague. I'm not very proud of the way I got it:

Some people made a juvinille joke, and believing that it was too immature to be real, I responded to it like a normal conversation. Then they explained it to me with another suggestive reference, "Taco," and it stuck.

My mark would be a moon casting a shadow, because I absolutely love the night and I am going to become a psychologist so I can cast light on the shadows and dark places in people's minds and help them overcome their problems.

Probably some sort of piano or something. I feel the most alive when I play that specific instrument so I guess it's my "special talent". maybe a set of piano keys that are all wavy. I also wouldn't mind a triforce XD

or a pillow with some zZzZz's because I love to sleep too.

It took me a long while to decide on the Cutie Mark for my Ponysona/OC. Her Cutie Mark WAS a pencil, then a heart with a pencil inside it, but I finally decided on a Pencil with Cyan wings from each side of the pencil.

Reason: I love sketching, painting, modeling, and all kinds of art, which is where the pencil came from. The wings are from how I strive to become a better artist and never give up.