Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

It would either have something to do with writing (a feather quill, perhaps?) or maybe a light bulb, because I have tons of inspiring ideas that just seem to pop out of nowhere.

Either that or maybe it would be a specter or something. Because Ponyville needs a ghost expert. ;D (Which I am not, but in Ponyville, anything is possible, right?)

Mine would be a writing pad and pen in a rainbow-colored molecule.

It would represent the fact that I'm a writer with a hell of an imagination but I'm also a theorist with wild and crazy theories that I sometimes like to incorporate into my writing.

Mine would be a telescope next to a a test tube, seeing as how I love many sciences (astronomy, physics, physchology, biology, chemistry, etc)

Edited by Kaasha

something that represents laughter? most of my friends, when asked to describe me in a few words, will say im really funny.

but how does one picture-ify humor...?

something that represents laughter? most of my friends, when asked to describe me in a few words, will say im really funny.

but how does one picture-ify humor...?

A smiley face, maybe? That is pretty hard.

Two crossed wrenches definitely. I would say a helicopter rotor blades, but there are no helicopters in Equestria.

EDIT: Omgosh, what am I saying, Pinkie has a helicopter duh! I could totally be her personal mechanic and co-pilot!

Posted Image

Edited by Twentypercent
  • Brohoof 1

Mine would be a few Piano Keys that are over some gaming controller.

(If you haven't guessed: Love to play games and to play piano)

I'd probably be a blank flank. Haven't found a talent yet...

But if I could choose, it would be one big red gem. With Black angel wings around it.

I'd get a sketch... But I'm too lazy.

If I turn into a pony tonight, and wake up in Equestria, I'll be a unicorn with this on my flank.