Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Something that would represent computers and video game development, my two greatest passions. Probably a computer with a game controller plugged into it.

I just know that I'm meant to be a great video game programmer. I already know exactly where I want to go after high school, what degree program I'm gonna take, and am starting to think about my career as a developer after that.

• Brohoof 1

Something that would represent computers and video game development, my two greatest passions. Probably a computer with a game controller plugged into it.

I just know that I'm meant to be a great video game programmer. I already know exactly where I want to go after high school, what degree program I'm gonna take, and am starting to think about my career as a developer after that.

That's great! the sooner you find out what your true passion and the steps to take it the better. I started college this year and ended up going to the wrong one for my major, so I will have to transfer next year or semester. I want to go into computer animation, since I always loved it. Just make sure you remain diligent and dedicated, and never give up. And to never let someone's opinion derail your determination. That's what little experience I can pass on.

Oh, and I guess mine would be a pen or something because I love writing.

Edited by ryak
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno what i should have for the cutiemark on my OC, i was thinking of a Fire symbol, because my inner element is Fire, or a Bow and Arrow since i do alot of archery, or maybe a Music note since i listen to music regularly, but that will be a rip from Dj-Pon-3 wouldnt it? im confuzzled

I dunno what i should have for the cutiemark on my OC, i was thinking of a Fire symbol, because my inner element is Fire, or a Bow and Arrow since i do alot of archery, or maybe a Music note since i listen to music regularly, but that will be a rip from Dj-Pon-3 wouldnt it? im confuzzled

We already had a "what's your cutie mark?" type of thread. I've merged them.

My cutie mark would be anything for game development, graphics design, or drawing. As those three I already do, and I'd admit to doing well. But regardless of drawing well, I still don't feel like drawing my original ponies myself, since the pony maker serves my needs just fine.

Anywho, the exact design of the cutie mark, I am not so sure. But it'd look awesome, rest assured.

Honestly, I feel like a blank flank since I've certainly never discovered any kind of grand talent or life purpose. It's kind of depressing, really. Maybe something stylised and symbolic like some stars, since I love night time, and if Twilight's star pattern can represent magic mine could certainly represent the esoteric knowledge I enjoy discovering.

Edit: perhaps some kind of flower since I'm a bit of a hippie at heart and I love to hug people.

Edited by TwilightSparkle
  • Brohoof 1

For the sake of being completely and utterly boring, I will assume that it would be something along the lines of a lock and/or key, representing my line of work.

God, I was thinking blank flank for a second, then I realized the one good thing I'm extremely good at besides video games and learning is instruments (god i play a lot of instruments). Honestly I was thinking Treble Clef symbol, but then i realized somepony already has it. Then i was like '32nd notes! i get a lot of those on the oboe and flute'. then my brain was like 'wait that would look to much like vinyl scratch's cutie mark'. So now instead of uploading the piece i finished as my avatar i find myself trying to think of what my cutie mark would be and I cant think of anything music related that wouldn't look utterly stupid or like i stole it from someone else. :blush:

Well, I think there's more than one pony that has an hour glass besides Doctor Whooves, so I think you'd be good. :)