Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All Alicorns Must Die! {Advanced} {Evil}

Gatekeeper Giggle

To The OCC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/113041-all-alicorns-must-die-advanced-evil/

Let's begin, shall we? 

In a mountain cave not too far away from Ponyville, five powerful beings sat around a table dimly lit by a lantern hanging from the wall. The figure at the head of table, a light grey pegasus with a perfectly quaffed emerald green mane, began to speak:

“Greetings, one and all! If you’re here that means two things: that you’ve graduated from the school of hard knocks with flying colors, and that you don’t particularly care for our current system of government. Here, today, you have an opportunity to do something that has never been accomplished before, something truly great. We finally have a chance to bring down the tyrannical reign of harmony that has infected these lands for far too long! You have been chosen to lead this world into a new age of freedom!”

The Pegasus speaker paused for a second before continuing his speech.

“Alright, now that we’ve got that out of the way, it’s time to get down to brass tacks. You’ve all been hired to eliminate Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. Once they’re dead and gone, your next task will be to somehow trick the Elements of Harmony into freeing Master Discord. Now, I’m sure you’re wondering exactly how you will be compensated for your efforts. Well, in addition to the vast amount of treasures you’ll pick off the dead corpse of Equestria, you shall be granted co-ownership of Equestria under Master Discord, which will of course allow you the absolute freedom to do whatever you please.”

“If you have any questions, now is the time to ask them before we move on to the next part of the meeting.” 

Terse Tranquility only half listened to the pegasus whose only goal in life was to hear himself talk. She filed her hooves as she listened to him pontificate. "School of hard knocks," she muttered to herself. "I was top of my class at Vanhoover U." She was already forming a plan in her mind on how best to remove the tyrannical leaders of Equestria, and it certainly wouldn't be with these sad sacks. She would be the one to get the glory, as well as the favor of Master Discord. Raising one eyebrow as the speaker finished his speech, she cleared her throat, and sneered. "Maybe you'll pick things off the princesses bodies. I however am far too dignified for something so gruesome," she said in a lilting voice. "If we're moving on to the next part of the meeting does that mean that you're going to talk more? Because I'd really like to get started. And get out of this filthy cave. Honestly, could you be any more cliché?" Contempt oozed from every fiber of her being.

After her rude comments, she took a moment to glare at the other members gathered around the cave. Tranq had positioned herself closest to the entrance, in case somepony decided to try and eliminate them all. She had considered the self-same, but had ultimately decided against it, since she figured one of these fools might very well accidentally kill one of the princesses for her. She didn't feel at all threatened by those who were gathered around the table. No, she could take care of herself. If she needed protection, she would simply control one of the plebeians around the table to protect her until she was able to escape.

(edited)

The pegasus gave Terse a warm, friendly smile.

“Why, I didn’t realize we had a unicorn of such class and distinction attending our little get together today! And so enthusiastic! However, I’m afraid we can’t really begin until we’ve heard from everyone here. It would be rude not to let them say their piece after coming such a long way, don’t you think?”

“In answer to your concerns, I picked this lovely spot for our get-together as I thought it had a certain dramatic flair. Did you know that this place used to be a dragon den? But then our mutual enemies, the Elements of Harmony, kicked the poor creature to the curb. Sad, really.”

Although the average pony would barely notice, all the warmth from the pegasus’s smile vanished when he said these next words:

“There are of course, other reasons for picking this location…”

The pegasus’s smile became friendly again in the blink of an eye.

“But we have more important things to worry about then caves! The rest of you have been rather silent; have you nothing to say?” 

Edited by Stormgiggle

"So, the time has come for me to break loose? I would very much like to see poor Princess Celstias face when I show up to kill her. Or Maybe I should keep her as my pet? That could be entertaining. Would that be allowed? I mean, I don't care really, but I would like to have some fun to pay back for the last few centuries." The large Pegasus watches the group intently. "Although, why are any of you even here? I doubt you could handle a bearer even without thier elements. Ironic that discord chose me when my good side tried to kill him." Laughing, he spreads his wings.

"I would also like to keep a few others, slaves would be useful when I need somepony to clean up a mess. Blood is such a pain to removed from your wings, wouldn't you agree? Anyways, why are we still sitting here? Is this an intervention or a bloody overthrow? Or are we chicken? Besides, I haven't killed anything yet? How can I be happy if my wings are still dry Damn it?" Alighting, Obsidian Wing flies around the room, studying the assembled group. He then lands next to the doorway, a silent sentinel.

The pegasus gave Obsidian a rueful smile.

“Ha! I like the way you think! But sadly the alicorn princesses must be killed, as they are too dangerous to survive. As long as a single princess remains, the people of Equestria have a symbol to rally around, something which we can’t allow. But feel free to keep the Elements of Harmony as slaves! They’re just as good, right?”

The pegusus gave an annoyed stare to Obsidian when he flew out of his chair.

“Also, please, remain in your seat if you would be so kind! Your wings are kicking up an awful lot of dust! Please do be more considerate! And we can’t just go running off to Canterlot just yet; it would be foolhardy to attack without formulating a plan first, yes? Don’t worry, you’ll have your fair share of the slaughter in due time!”

Suddenly, the Pegasus let out a melodious, cheerful laugh. A friendly smile played upon his lips. He looked over to the two beings that hadn’t spoken yet.

“So, once you two introduce yourselves, we’ll be ready to move along to bigger and better things!”

Nightwind Boreas saw the other members of the group that had convened in this cave and felt a bit intimidated on the inside. But he was a new pony, unlike Wind Chaser who would have talked his way out of this situation or half-heartedly continued while making his true intentions known, Nightwind Boreas had the strength, courage, and confidence to speak up. He wasn't in the leadership role like his last plot, but he wanted a way to offer his services to this group.

"In another life, I was a cloud-white Pegasus named Wind Chaser. The name has since become a relic of a past life where I was weak and ineffectual, thanks to the systems put in place by our 'friends' the Princesses. I had gifts and talents I could have shared with the world in my previous state but Equestria wanted none of it, choosing instead to try to control how I thought, how I acted, and where I would go in life. They lied to me all this time, and kept me from realizing that the power to overcome and take control of my life was always with me. So I became this."

"I've been living without purpose for too long now. I've had it with this system, it's done enough damage to me! I find your proposition interesting. With the North Wind behind me, I will offer my services to you. All I request in turn is a small pocket of Equestria and some intelligent, talented ponies so that the few of us may live a comfortable, productive life in a prospering, tightly-knit community. I don't ask for more than that."

Edited by Notzilla

"I love to kill those stupid princesses but I have a question. When in the world are we going to kill them? I mean, my leg is itchy, my hoof wants to move around." Assassin activates and deactivates her double hidden blade, examining her weapons

"Also did you just say "next meeting"? Does that mean you're going talk "again"? Because I would love to kill those princesses right now, right now!" Assassin shouts that every pony can hear. She stared at every pony, feeling uncomfortable. 

Assassin was bored, wondering around the cave, complaining in a small voice. Then, she asked a question.

"Alright, Ill ask you something. If we try to kill those princesses, would any pony try to stop us from killing them? Such as twilight and      guards? We WILL have more work to do if any pony tries to stop us. And if they do, I bet every pony here will be annoyed and feel anger." Assassin thinks for a moment and speaks again.

"Or.. we are going to kill them secretly?" Assassin laughs. "I bet Im the only one who can be stealthy. Guess I will have less work then"

The pegusus’s smile left his face, replaced with a thoughtful, nostalgic expression as he turned to look at Nightwind.

“Ah yes, once upon a time I was in the same boat as you. A long time ago I was once an important member of Celestia’s court. Each and every day I would sit back and smile as Celestia manipulated the innocent citizens of Equestria, squelching freedom in the name of harmony. But no longer. I too took control of my life, and soon we shall help all of Equestria do the same.”

His smile returned in full force.

“You shall have your wish, perhaps even have it tenfold, if we play our cards right.”

The pegusus then turned his gaze to the assassin.

“You certainly are very passionate about killing the princesses, aren’t you? Don’t worry, there is no doubt in my mind that you’ll get to sink your blades into the princesses shortly. To answer your question, I’m afraid we won’t be seeing each other again until the princesses are all dead. Then we’ll discuss our plans for the Elements of Harmony.”

“And yes, there is no doubt in my mind that Celestia and Luna will be well protected by the royal guard. Which is why I brought this.”

The pegusus reached under the table to grab a chest, which he carefully set down on top of the table and opened. It was full of detailed notes and maps.

“These are descriptions and maps of most of Canterlot Castle. While they are by no means exhaustive, they will make for a good foundation to whatever plan you will come up with. Two other things you should keep in mind: Cadence and Shining Armor are off on their honeymoon, so they won’t be in Canterlot. Temporarily filling in for Shining as captain of the guard is Brave Blaze, a unicorn legendary for his skill with pyromancy.”

“Anyway, I’ll turn over control of this meeting to you guys. You are the experts after all, not I, so it should be you who will be making the plan on how to proceed. One last piece of advice, however: they have no idea we’re coming for them, so take advantage of the element of surprise while you can.” 

"I know the layout very well already. They will be protected deeply. If I cannot keep Celstia, I would very much like to kill her myself? After all, I owe her for a long time." Looking at Assassin, he speaks coldly. "Let them try and stop us, I would love to feel their blood in my feathers. And let them know we are after them. A nervous opponent is easier to kill as they cannot carefully plan. And CELESTIA IS MINE TO KILL. YOU SHALL NOT RAISE A HOOF AGAINST HER. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" He yells, a storm whipping up outside. "O won't hesitate to take down anypony in my way. But the bearers will suffice as slaves and playthings. When they bore me, I will simply torture them." Now as for a plan, we have two pissed off ponies who were formerly good that presumably know the castle's layout. Were have our assassin friend, why not go with a blitzkrieg attack? Shock and awe. Move in fast, kill everything in sight and destroy the sisters? They will be the strongest of them. Such a pity Celestia must die. Does anypony agree with my plan?"

Tranq raised one eyebrow at the dramatics in the room. One had declared Celetia his to kill, another while claiming to be stealthy, seemed a bit too nervous for the job. The last was just...strange. He seemed to have an alternate personality. She watched them all discreetly, trying to pick up on their strengths and weaknesses. There was one who she didn't know about. The leader of this little soirée, a pegusus whom she knew nothing about.  She cleared her throat loudly, but spoke softly with a deadly calm. "And what pray tell is your role in this. What do you stand to gain. And why exactly are you having others do your dirty work? Why not take care of it yourself? Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the chance," unlike these numbskulls, she added to herself, who seemed to be killing for the sake of killing "Surely you don't mind a little blood on your hooves?" Tranq asked in the same lilting tone. She thought briefly about taking him over to get as much information from him as she could, then decided against it. Not here, at least. But later. Definitely later.

The Pegasus gave Terse an amused grin.

“Me? Fight? Surely you jest! Why I’ve never even injured another pony before, much less killed anypony!” The pegusus lied.

“No, no. I’d only slow you down and get in your way. All I really want is the same thing as you, to see Equestria and it’s tyrannical rulers to get what they so rightfully deserve! That is, after all, why I asked you to come here today.”

The pegusus gave Terse a kindly wink, and then turned his gaze towards Obsidian.

“While that is indeed an admirable plan, I do have a few small constructive criticisms. Mainly the fact that the royal guard would see you coming from a mile away, evacuate the princesses before you could fight your way through, and then contact the Elements of Harmony. If there is one thing we must absolutely not allow to happen, it is letting the Elements know that something is amiss before the princesses are dead. That would complicate matters immensely.”

“If I may offer some small tidbit of advice, try thinking of something that enemy doesn’t anticipate, something that they hadn’t planned for. I'm positive that if you put your mind to it, you'll think of something great."

Boreas liked the plan of getting into Canterlot while Shining Armor was away. Sneaking into castles seemed to be a dream of his, it was just a kind of craving for adventure that he had. However, there were some reservations. For starters, he didn't know for sure what his role in the plot would be.

"That's a fine plan...they got the fire guy heading the guard? I'll see what the cold, yet powerful North Wind can do about that. Probably it could end up burning down the castle."

"There's only one thing: I have to enter it from the north, heading south. From this location, it will take me longer to get there as I'm fighting my own wind. However, once I make a long enough circle around Canterlot, I can make it in there with the full breadth of my power."

"If I enter from the north, my powers will be stronger should you need them. If I enter from the south, it'll be easier for me not to be noticed, but I'll be helpless if we're found out."

"I don't know exactly what role and purpose my powers would serve, I'm sure you could find a place for me being the leader of this operation. I'm offering the best of my abilities here. It's your call."

Assassin talks, smile on her face. 

"I am quite sure that you ponies will confront the princesses face to face and kill them. I am going to try to kill them without any pony noticing me. That is called "stealth" my friends. But since obsidian wing suggested I should kill everything in sight, I will correct him."

Assassin sighs and continues to talk, with her exciting and evil voice. Staring at Obsidian Wing.

"I will tell you two things. Fine, princess celestia is yours. When I wanted to kill her with MY blade, guess I should leave that to you. If you fail, I will haunt you down and kill you myself. Secondly, assassins must NOT kill everything in sight. If I do, I will easily get detected by other guards."

Assassin yells at every pony saying,

"Princess Cadence is MINE. NO ONE shall go near her. She is mine to kill. Does everypony get what I'm saying?!"

After yelling, Assassin was angry, staring at everyone.

"Most importantly, I'll tell you ponies what I'm going to do. First, Im going to find a way to climb that pity celestia's castle. I will fly ONLY if I have to. Im sure that the guards will spot me quickly. I will take down every single guard if they are blocking my way. I will try my best to be sneaky. Don't you DARE compare MY stealth and twilight's stealth. Her stealth wasn't even stealth. And don't forget about my air assassination."

After 4 seconds, Assassin talks again

"Since cadence is MY target, am I supposed to go to crystal empire or what"

Edited by BronyAssassin

"I have no interest in Cadence. I shall not fight you for her life. And Boreas, if you will enter form the north, I will take the south. I have no qualms with wind control. Though your north wind is surely more powerful for you, all form r grant me a piece of thier strength to call my storms."

Looking at the group assembled, he speaks calmly, with the convened an ancient being.

"MY plan is this; me and Boreas come from opposite sides, trapping Canterlot in a massive storm, a combination of the North and South winds. The storm will wreak massive chaos and provided cover and a distraction. Once the storm has attained enough power, I will confront Celestia. I will end her there, and take her crown from her. I will need somepony to handle Luna. Fighting one alicorn I can handle, two will be difficult at best. And I will not expect a best case scenario. So, who is willing to help me? And who wants Luna's head?" Staring at the group, he studies them intently.

"If at all possible though, I would like to keep Canterlot in one piece. It would be a good spot to claim. Very strategic too, as were would be able to defend it easier and take advantage of our unique skills. As for you assassin, I would like your help. As you have stated, your specialty us stealth. I would like for you to use that to wreak havoc on the troops and thier moral. If they start losing troops to an unseen enemy, they will have trouble being able to fend us off when we invade. If you can help me with this, I will gladly help in your quest for the Crystal Empire. Stealth will not be as useful in an area that is full of reflective crystals. You will need a diversion to attract the troops. It wouldn't be my first time doing so in the Empire, and I would gladly do it again."

Assassin looked at Obsidian Wing and spoke

"Alright. Its a trade eh. I accept. When I kill the guards, undetected, I am sure that Celestia and other guards will be scared. Their mind full of horror. That will be a nice time for you to strike. It will be much easier."

After 10 seconds, Assassin spoke again.

"If any pony doesn't care about Luna, I will take care of her. She can't handle my combat skills. Or I might just kill her from above. Obsidian Wing DO NOT look at me while you're handling celestia. I don't want extra work. Killing Luna with air assassination is the easiest way to kill her."

"Since I accepted your request, now you have to accept MINE. Crystals are very hard so performing an leap of faith will bang my head pretty hard. Also reflection? I really hate crystals now."

Assassin took out her crystal that was attached on her blade, and threw it away. 

"Speaking of Leap of Faith, Obsidian wing, would you kindly place an haystack where I can jump out and land on it safely? You don't want your partner to die because of falling right?"

, ,

"I like Obsidian's plan. As I am Boreas, he will be our Notus. The collision of high-velocity winds will bring a devastating area of low pressure which will form a massive hurricane the likes of which have never before been seen directly in Canterlot! They will be helpless to defend themselves against it!"

"Although, with the extent of our combined powers, I have my doubts as to how the structures of Canterlot would survive such a shock..."

Nightwind Boreas saw an opportunity open up with the mention of Luna, whose turn as Nightmare Moon inspired him to become what he had, but it wasn't exactly killing her he had in mind.

"I've been studying the rise of Nightmare Moon and paralleling it with the events that crossed me over from my past life as Wind Chaser into this one as Nightwind Boreas. There was a certain point where everything snapped, and our jealousy became our personas and our power."

"I've been looking into the theory that there is allegedly an incantation that will break Princess Luna and bring back Nightmare Moon. In that case, she may become an asset to us."

"I can't do this alone, of course. I need others with more ability and better knowledge in magic to take me up on this, should you choose to go ahead with this."

"To eliminate the threat of her possibly being turned back, I thought of the possibility of absorbing her powers to make us stronger."

"But, it's all up to you. I'm admittedly a very junior member to all of this. I haven't got all the experience here. Make the call, see if we agree to it."

"A haystack? Simple enough. And I don't blame you for hating crystals. As for Luna? I don't care either way. Although absorbing her powers could be useful."

Turning to Boreas, he speaks. "I can control the storm once it erupts. I plan on using it against Celestia. However this storm must be on a level where ponies are fearing the apocalypse has come through. I cannot create it myself and fight Celestia as well, that is why I need your help and your wind. Now, before we go, we must have a plan for Luna, that is up to the two of you as it will be one if you fighting her while the other handles the troops and thier commander. I will be bringing my alicorn armor, I have a friend who can charge it with defensive spells, although technically if we can draw upon Discords power, I can charge it that way, is that possible to call upon his power? If were cannot charge it before the fight, it will be useless and only slow me down. A waste if you ask me, or were could corrupt Luna and force her into Nightmare Moon and have her charge it up, but them we would have more to worry about. I only know one unicorn with enough power to handle this but alas, he isn't here, then again, he would have sent you all to a plane of non existence. He is quite quite moody. Anyways, when Rte will you be entering from assassin? Both in Canterlot and the Empire. This knowledge will allow me to prevent the storm from striking you."

"Absorbing Luna's power? Well that sounds pretty neat. But how about this? Somehow we can turn Luna into nightmare moon again and make her our ally? As Boreas said? "

Assassin smiles

"Also this is MY thought. If we start the attack, wouldn't all ponies in ponyville will panic? And if that happens, wouldn't twilight, applejack, fluttershy, rainbow dash, pinkie pie and rarity come to stop us? That will be annoying don't you ponies think."

Assassin talks after she activates her hidden blade

"If we don't want that to happen, we shouldn't make loud noises. Also we shouldn't let a single guard run away from the castle. Lets make this simple and easy. And I swear, I will never fail."

Assassin suddenly gasps and speaks really fast.

"How can I forget about this? We thought that Cadence, Celestia and Luna are the only alicorns, but its not. I think there is ANOTHER alicorn. Is her name.. twilight? If so, aren't we suppose to kill her too? Im not really sure. Is she an alicorn? I wish she is."

Assassin laughs and speaks again

"I can't wait"

"No offence, but we cannot do stealth. At least, not like you. Remember, I am roughly the same size as Celestia and my wings kind of stand out. This storm should also be able to keep ponies in, and prevent others from getting in. We can handle the guards easily enough, after the sisters are defeated. One more thing, assassin. I cannot fight Cadence directly. Her magic is love, I cannot take that because if she hits me with it, I could very well revert to my original goody two shoes self. I am not looking forward to that. And Nightmare Moon isn't trustworthy, at least we are honest with our goals. She is prone to betrayal, and she will grow more powerful as time goes on. We cannot risk it. Now we will need to know when to attack. If we attack just before Luna raises the moon, the guards will be swapping shifts. That will make it easier to bring the storm and our assassin friend." Pacing the room, he thinks of how to force Luna into Nightmare Moon. Muttering, "killing her sister, may be enough. Nit likely though."

Assassin speaks, dissapointed

"So I guess I'm the only one can be stealthy. Sorry to hear that mate. I totally forgot about your size."

Assassin laughs.

"Alright. Stealth is my weapon. Using my help will make your work easier. Also what you said about nightmare moon, I'll take that as no. So you want me to kill princess Luna. Your word does make sense. Nightmare moon might betray us."

"Remember Obsidian Wing, I CLIMB the way up. I dont want to get detected so easily. And I will have more extra work. Taking out the guards one by one remaining undetected will make the job easier. You will be able confront Celestia face to face without confronting the guards. YOU should be thanking me. Also I offer you a choice."

"I want you to choose one method of assassination from two for killing Princess Luna. First one is to use my rope dart. I can hang her from the top. Secondly I can just air assassinate Princess Luna. After I've done that, I might help you. Don't worry I won't snatch away her kill. You can end her life with your own hoof."

Assassin then realises

"Oh I forgot. You told the rest of us not to TOUCH Celestia. Sorry."

Assassin whistles.

"She is mine alone. An air drop will be more likely to succeed if she is distracted. If you kill her while I fight Celestia, she will be targeting me. You can then sneak up and end her. Doing so in sight of Celestia will also wound her mentally. If she is mentally shattered, I do admit my victory will be so much sweeter. I do thank you though."

Staring at the group, he stomps his hoof. "Are we ready? The winds are perfect making our storm, and if we wait much longer, the sisters will question my good sides absence. Then it will become almost impossible as they will be expecting me to try and kill them. Lets not make any more work than we have to just yo get inside the city."

"Now, Boreas, how long will it take you to get ready? I know you have the winds to worry about that is why I ask. I can fly quite fast so it will nit take me long. And you, assassin, how long until you are ready? Everypony is on thier own until we reach the city. Then we split up. I will need the assassin to sneak in and kill the troops morale. While she is doing that, me and Boreas will create our super storm. That will be my main weapon against Celestia. If assassin is taking down Luna, then I will need you to destroy any remaining forces including the captain of the guard. Do not let him set me on fire. I have special skills that protect me from most magic, harmony and chaos are exceptions, but if he should ignite any part of me, the damage is no longer magical, it is normal fire. I do not fancy being roasted. Once the princesses are dead, the city will be ours. I will be claiming everything Celestia currently has in possession. Now if I may, I think Boreas should handle Luna as we have each claimed a princess, or let him have cadence. It makes no difference to me. And as to your remark about twilight, if we kill her, the elements are useless. She must live, and I think she will make a fine replacement for Celestia, her and that blue Pegasus, rainbowdash, as my slaves. Of course that is all on try he future, now, are we ready?"

Considering Obsidian's plan, Boreas thought of how his strengths could be used here. However, the actual task at hand was secondary to him. He just wanted purpose, to fulfill a role in this world. He also had to adjust to proving himself as a junior member of the crew, not the role of natural leadership or solitary action he had in his experience in this form.

"I think Princess Luna should be Assassin's responsibility. He's shown a certain passion about killing her that I don't think we should try to take from him."

"I don't think I could do any of the actual dirtywork, however. The North Wind is the extent of my power. I have boots with steel toes and heavy metal spikes on them, they're not exactly the killing kind of weapon...though I must wonder, who is responsible for Cadance? How are we to deal with her?"

Boreas looked to the sky, and heard Obsidian ready for the storm.

"I will have to circle around and start from the north. I don't know how long it would take, but from where we're standing, it should be manageable. I get the full extent of my power once I am turned around and heading back south."

"I'll be flying through the city after the initial storm. I'll be near your positions and I'll jump in to aid you should you need any help."

"Obsidian, if you're ready, I'll do it!"

"Of course Im ready what do you think. I've waited long enough to kill those pity alicorns."

"Alright I'll go inside and kill the guards. Also fine. Ill let Boreas have Cadence. I'll take down Luna. I don't want my assassination plan for Luna go to waste. Now wait a minute, nah. I want Boreas to take down Luna. It will be easy for me and thats terribly boring. Ill have Cadence. Understood?"

Assassin speaks, confused

"So killing Princess Luna in front of Celestia? And that will distract her largely and you'll be able to win easily? If that's what you want then I accept. Remember ponies, after Celestia and Luna's death, we must find Cadence and kill her. AFTER THAT it will be our victory. After we claim the city, we shouldn't let any pony leave."

Assassin speaks again after few seconds

"You just said that you will be claiming everything that Celestia has. Well if you do, what about us? It means YOURE the ruler of the Equestria. Cmon now we all want to be fair. Also I have a suspicion that you'll turn back on us.."

Assassin activates her hidden blade.

Edited by BronyAssassin

(edited)

The pegasus listened with rapt attention as the group exchanged stratagems and tactics.

“Good, good! A hurricane is a clever ploy indeed. It will keep pegasi from entering or leaving Canterlot, and it should keep them grounded, provided it is strong enough. But you will have to act quickly after you create it, as it will draw unwanted attention.

The pegasus thought to himself  for a moment before continuing on.

“I could also not help but hear your plans regarding Cadence. I am afraid that she is away with shining armor on some sort of honeymoon retreat. Thanks to the changeling attack, steps have been taken to ensure her whereabouts are a secret. It is likely only the highest ranking members of the guard know where the happy couple are located. You’ll probably have to capture and interrogate one of them, as asking nicely won’t work.”

The pegasus then turned to look at Terse exclusively.

“You have been oddly silent during our little planning session. Surely somepony with your intellect has much to add to the conversation?"

Edited by Stormgiggle

The pegasus listened with rapt attention as the group exchanged stratagems and tactics.

“Good, good! A hurricane is a clever ploy indeed. It will keep pegasi from entering or leaving Canterlot, and it should keep them grounded, provided it is strong enough. But you will have to act quickly after you create it, as it will draw unwanted attention.

The pegasus thought to himself  for a moment before continuing on.

“I could also not help but hear your plans regarding Cadence. I am afraid that she is away with shining armor on some sort of honeymoon retreat. Thanks to the changeling attack, steps have been taken to ensure her whereabouts are a secret. It is likely only the highest ranking members of the guard know where the happy couple are located. You’ll probably have to capture and interrogate one of them, as asking nicely won’t work.”

The pegasus then turned to look at Terse exclusively.

“You have been oddly silent during our little planning session. Surely somepony with your intellect has much to add to the conversation?"

"You're joking right. I wanted to kill Cadence so badly and she's now WHAT? SHE'S AWAY WITH SHINING ARMOR? I WILL get to her. I WILL kill her no matter the cost. I WILL find her."

Assassin rages, stomping, slicing up stuffs and screaming

"When I..find her. I will kill Shining Armor too. He just blew up my opportunity to kill my target. I HATE when someone does that."

"You said something about Terse being silent? I bet he's sleeping or something. You should probably wake him up and tell our plans."

"Well, thanks for telling me that CADENCE GOT AWAY WITH SHINING ARMOR. It gave me so much anger. I will kill ALL the guards painfully. Very painfully."

Assassin speaks again, in her angry voice

"Now, if I organise our plans. I go inside to that castle, kill every guards, and let Obsidian Wing confront Celestia. *In summary*

Obsidian Wing, so you want my help while battling Celestia or what? Im pretty much slaying the guards only since Boreas is going to take down Luna right? If so, then I'm ready. I want to start NOW. I can't wait anymore. "

"Also think about that 

I will be claiming everything Celestia currently has in possession
. Its really bugging me.