Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All Alicorns Must Die! {Advanced} {Evil}

Gatekeeper Giggle

Assassin shouts at Celestia

"You don't know where I am. Look at Obsidian Wing's eyes. I can just kill you right now. But I can't Lucky for you. Pay attention to the fight Celestia. This is why you're weak."

Assassin thens air assassinates Luna. But didn't use her blade, she landed on Luna, giving her some injuries.

"Well well, since Boreas is going to handle Luna, I guess I have no point of killing you. Attack me Luna. Lucky for you, I won't hurt you. Boreas is going to end your life. Im just going to play with you for a while."

"See Celestia? This is what happens if you don't pay attention. You're sister is in great danger. She can join us, elements of harmony will be ours. Your student will be ours to control. Don't think Cadence will stay alive. Because she will meet death. Like you and your sister. "

Assassin then activates her hidden blade. Showing to Luna. 

"I hope you get scared. Because you will turn back to Nightmare moon. Or, we can just end your life here."

Assassin speaks directly at Obsidian Wing

"Have any idea where the heck is Boreas? Did he left?"

Edited by BronyAssassin

@,

@,

@,  

Celestia heard Obsidian’s shout and turned around just in time to see him charging up his tornado. She immediately cast a shielding spell around herself.

“Teamwork, Obsidian. You never understood teamwork. It doesn’t matter whether you are weak or strong, when you work together as a team, you can overcome even the toughest foe. These are the very principles Equestria was founded on. With everypony working together in harmony, Equestria has flourished for hundreds of years. And Equestria shall survive for countless years more.”

Celestia then gave Luna an imperceptible nod.

With impossible quickness, Luna reared back her hooves and slammed the assassin directly in the face, sending her flying through a stone wall and knocking her out cold. Luna then launched herself back into the air, coming to a stop next to Celestia. Celestia extended her shielding spell to cover Luna as well.

“Together we will defeat all of you.”

Celestia and Luna's horns began to glow powerfully as they combined their magic, preparing to deal a powerful blow.

"Celestia, final warning. surrender or I destroy this mountain. Evening you manage to evacuate Canterlot, the mountain will hit the surrounding cities. Including ponyville. Evenbthe elements won't save them from a mountain falling on them. And besides, how can you trust somepony who tried to kill you? Tried to rule with eternal night. You might beat us, but Equestria will pay the price. Will you be able to handle that? I know you won't. I know you better than anypony else, even your sister. After all, I didn't spend a thousand years on the moon because of a temper tantrum. so go ahead, fire away, but if you kill me, this storm will explode. I am barely containing it now. Are you willing to kill thousands of ponies just to save your life? Isn't two better than thousands. It was you who taught me that Celestia, you who created this storm by causing me to exist. Now, pay your price, and I promise, I will not kill any of the bearers. And you know, I never lie. Heh, I could bear honesty. How funny." Creating another super bolt, he readies himself. "Drop your shield, or kill innocent ponies. Which will it be my friends?"

@,

@,  

“So be it. I will not allow you to harm my subjects!” Celestia shouted. She allowed her shield to dissipate.

“Sister, what are you doing!?” worriedly whispered Luna to Celestia.

“Giving up.” She winked knowingly at Luna.

Celestia slowly descended back down, landing on the floor of the once grand throne room. Luna warily followed her sister down, dropping down next to her. Celestia then shouted loudly, so she could be heard over the noise of the storm.

“Very well then, I surrender! Come down here and end this… unless you’re too scared to finish what you started!” Celestia taunted.

<<>> 

The pegasus sat in Ponyville, idly eating a sandwich as he watched the storm surrounding Canterlot. The streets of Ponyville were filled with ponies gawking at the storm surrounding Canterlot.

“Mm, that’s some good cauliflower! Excuse me, waiter! Could you please give my complements to the chef?”

“Are you mad!? Can’t you see that Canterlot is under attack!?”

“Don’t worry about it! I’m sure the princesses are being dealt with – err, are dealing with the situation. Now, about that sandwich…”

The waiter gave the pegasus an angry glare and moved away, heading to the other side of the street to get a better view of the storm.

“Tch, some ponies have no manners at all!” yelled the pegasus, planning to leave a small tip for the poor service. 

• Brohoof 1

"What a surprise. Equestria Princess Celestia surrenders THIS easily? I knew she's worthless. Obsidian Wing go ahead and kill her. I think we can recruit Luna. All we have to do is to make her into Nightmare moon again."

Assassin then de activates her hidden blade.

"Well this is easy. I was expecting an epic intense battle where castle crashes and explosions. Ah well that was just an imagination. Of course you don't want your innocent ponies to die. I feel bad for you Celestia. Dying and your sister joining us. One for two. If you're gone, we will get the ponies who owns the elements of harmony. Don't expect your student to be safe. They're all ours now."

Assassin spoke to herself

"Where in the world is Boreas? Where is Blaze? This is strange. Really strange. I think they're in trouble. Did Blaze betray Celestia? I'll have to find out where Blaze is. He might cause some troubles."

"Is Celestia taunting Obsidian Wing? Strange. Is she trying to trick Obsidian Wing and kill him? I'll have to warn him"

Obsidian Wing becareful. She might be faking it. Go ahead and kill her quickly. Or I'm going to kill her by myself. 

"Oh Celestia, I will kill you. Quite gladly, once I ensure you aren't trying time trap me. Seriously, I warned you multiple times. I know you better than anypony. Even you wouldn't surrender so easily, especially sinelce I haven't even demonstrated my power yet. But first, let's deal with your head. I think I'll sever it and make it into my symbol." Whipping together some winds, he wraps them tightly around Celestia. "Don't even trying breaking them. These aren't normal winds as I'm sure you know. They use my magic. The same magic that protects me from your spells. However, I can only use a small amount of them, just enough to cover you. With your death, a new era will come forth. The reign if the princesses ends today. It ends now." With those words, he molds the winds of the storm into a pair of curved blades which he then throws at Celestias wings. "Can't run away without your wings. And your horn is safely contained in my winds. Now to have some fun" As he speaks, he starts squeezing the winds, creating tears and crushing her slowly.

• Brohoof 1

Assassin watches Obsidian Wing and Celestia. 

"Oh this is some good movie scene." Assassin eats her snack from her pocket

"Obsidian Wing your so violent. And I love it. Our plan is going accordingly. I thought you were going to blow Celestia away. Ohh my. Never expected this."

"Finish her quickly. Now don't kill Luna. She can be useful. All we have to do is make to her into Nightmare moon again. PRINCESS Celestia, how do you feel when your precious sister turns evil? And join us? I don't think you'll feel good in anyway. You'' die in any second. With you being dead, no one can stop us. You were stopping us from what we want to do, and Obsidian Wing is taking good care of you right now."

Assassin speaks to Luna.

"Dont do anything stupid. I'm watching you. Don't make me hurt you again then I'll feel bad."

Assassin then speaks to Obsidian Wing

"Kill her quickly. We don't want to wait don't we? If she's dead then let go. Don't waste your time. And where in the world is Boreas."

"Now Obsidian Wing, you should help me killing Cadence as you promised."

Edited by BronyAssassin

Despite her head being slowly crushed, Celestia managed to gasp out a few words.

“Are you truly so weak that you have to use some cheap magical trick to dispatch me? Are you so cowardly that you have to do the deed while you float in the air, not daring to look me in the face? How pathetic.” Celestia taunted.

Meanwhile, Luna was starting to get worried, even with her vague knowledge of Celestia's plan. So she began to form her own plan. She started to subtlety inch ever closer to the where the assassin stood…

<<>> 

Shining Armor and Cadence sat on twin beach chairs, enjoying the gentle sea breeze and each other’s company. Overshadowing them both was an ancient castle that had been built into the steep cliffs which towered over the sandy beach.

“Are you sure everything in Canterlot will be okay while we’re gone?”

Shining armor laughed good naturedly.

“You worry too much! Celestia and Luna are both in Canterlot and Twily and her friends are right there in Ponyville! What’s the worst that could happen?”

Assassin speaks directly to Luna. 

"I told you not to do anything stupid. You really don't know WHY my name is Assassin don't you?"

Assassin then activates her hidden blade, rolls, stands behind Luna, aiming at Luna's throat.

"You still remember that? That I can not kill you? That is true. Im sure that Boreas is going to take care of you. But I can still HURT you."

Assassin stabs Luna's back leg (right one)

"It hurts doesn't it? I can hurt you more if you want."

Assassin deactivates her hidden blade. 

"I am a Killer LUNA. You're an Alicorn. You're a princess. We or I have to kill you. It is required. If you do anything stupid again, I'll take away your life by myself. Understand?"

Assassin then speaks to Celestia

"Stop taunting Obsidian Wing. Don't make him mad or he'll hurt you more. And Im sure that you don't want that to happen am I correct? Oh, and just to make sure."

Assassin activates her hidden blade again, stabs Luna's front leg (right). 

"Like I said, just to make sure. Just to make sure that you can't move. So you can't do anything stupid."

"Oh Celestia, this is to price a point. A point that you proved centuries ago. I don't need to do the job myself. There is always something else. Besides, how many ponies will challenge the pony who stood above Celestia as she died? You never understood me. I always fought like I did because it strikes fear into normal ponies. You thought you were stronger. You can't even put up a fight because you are so nice. And to you Luna, as Assassin said, I can hurt you, I would stand clear of me or her. I have beaten your sister, what makes you think you would be any different should you force my hoof? You see, we are the best. Me, because I have the experience, my friend Boreas because of his unique skill. And Assassin, well, for a normal Pegasus, she us quite deadly. You never stood a chance. Now, let's see, what else shall I break off of you Celestia? I want to hear you scream, I want to hear you surrender. The pain will end then, and you can have a blissful sleep." Creating a small bolt of lightning, he hurls it at Celestia, nit enough to kill, but extremely painful.

"Wow Obsidian Wing, You really hate Celestia don't you. I've never seen a pony who hated PRINCESS Celestia this much. See that Luna? Your sister is getting crushed. Your sister will die in any second. Also your life. I really want to kill you Luna, but since we're going to turn you into Nightmare moon, guess I'll have to scratch that part out. If we can turn you into Nightmare moon again.."

Assassin then climbs, staying at above.

"Well Obsidian Wing do as you wish. I don't want my blade get bloody. If Luna is doing something stupid, you take care of her. I wanted to end this quickly but since you're going to TORTURE Celestia so badly, I think I can wait. I would love to hear Celestia's scream too. Lets hear Celestia scream. Lets hear PRINCESS Celestia scream."

"I've thought PRINCESS Celestia is strong, powerful, and skilled. But guess what? You, Celestia, crushed my imagination. You were weak all along. I've never thought you're going to surrender this easily. I hope you die in pain."

"Uh Obsidian Wing? Can you finish off quickly? If Boreas isn't coming, I'll take Cadence's life AND Luna's life."

(Got any questions to my OC please ask me in a pm or on the planning thread)

[Twilight Realm]

Midnight Shadows’ dark mane flickered like smoke against the blurry shadow background of the twilight realm. Occasionally the walls around the cage she was trapped in pulsed green circular shapes containing her within this dark realm, she was unable to teleport outside due to the golden chains strapped to her wings and body, The dark realm was quiet as the shadows them self the only light was being emitted from the chains around Midnight's body. She was truly Celestia's prisoners in her own dimension.

Suddenly the intensity from the chains keeping Midnight Shadow trapped slowly began to decrease. Finally after an endless wait the chains ceased to glow before banging to the floor, Midnight opened her eyes slowly revealing bright red orbs, she slowly got to her hooves and glanced at the cage she was in and then to the shackles on the floor. "Interesting, very interesting”. She looked at the cage keeping her from her precious shadows and smiled as the power began to fade from her prison causing the original bright green spirals turn slowly into back circles. The black Pegasus walked over to the wall and touched it with her right front hoof, she grinned when she didn't get an electric shock which happened last time she tried.

Midnight shadow kicked the back of the cold rock trapping her making a soft *crack* sound, she then returned to the middle of her prison watching the slow smoke like form of her power enter her cage, finally she covered herself with the shadows causing the room to darken until it was pitch black, then she allowed a flow of shadows creating a makeshift horn around her face, her transformation was complete, she was now her true form, the Alicorn of the shadows.

The rock trapping her crumbled against her power causing her realm to be revealed to her, she walked along the twilight realm and into a ruin of a former castle, the last world she conquered over three thousand years ago, she climbed the dark stairs until she was in the castles temple. She glanced at the round circle sketched onto the floor and lifted a dark black gem holding it into the middle of the room. The shadows swirled around her black horn causing it to materialize and focused her power on the circle making a shadow vortex, slowly the speed increased causing the sides to flash with green lightning, and the green lightning turned into a circle a similar shape as the wall on her jail. Her portal was complete within a matter of minutes. Midnight Shadow already knew her next target

Equestria

(Picture of the portal)

Gate-of-Time-Live-Wallpaper-190x225.jpg

[Equestria Realm]

The portal materialized slowly in the darkest part of Canterlot Castle basement, slowly the room was filled with shadows making the portal active until it grew to its full size which would take several hours, it constantly spewed out dark smoke which turned the room from being colourful into black and white, at this point a shape stepped though the portal before collapsing onto the floor. Several minutes later it got up showing a grey coloured alicorn with a darker grey mane. She got up and laughed "finally in this realm after such a long time, however my powers are greatly reduced, but this is only temporally until the castle is fully changed from colour to shadow.

She stepped out from the shadowed zone into the colourful zone causing her form to return from alicorn to earth pony. She flicked her shadowy mane and made her way up the steps. She heard sounds of a battle above and was intrigued, she slowly walked towards the commotion taking note the castle was in a uproar, she finally found a small shadowed area behind a statue next to a large door with a moon engraved on the top, she heard shouting inside along with the phrase 'turn you into Nightmare moon'.

Midnight Shadows waited behind the statue until she could create wings for herself however this caused her energy to be greatly depleted and she lay behind the statue until she regained some of her strength. 

(got bored)

@

@

Luna screamed as the assassin’s blade sunk deeply into her flesh. She wobbled about, and then fell to the ground, a pool of blood slowly forming beneath her.

“LUNA!!!” Celestia shrieked.

Luna had already fainted from shock. If her bleeding wasn’t stopped soon, she would die from blood loss.

Celestia begin to struggle wildly in her bindings of air. The magical bands, unable to take this kind of stress, would soon fail.

<<>> 

@@Midnight Shadow

As the pegasus sat at the outside table, finishing his sandwich, a unicorn mare walked up behind him and gently tapped him on the back. Frowning, the pegasus got up from the table and walked away with the unicorn, leaving only one bit behind at the table. Together they trotted down an alley and into a seemingly abandoned building.

“What seems to be the problem, Midnight Dancer?” asked the pegasus.

“It’s the mercenaries you hired, sir. One of them went dark.”

“What!? Show me.”

The unicorn nodded and together they went into the basement of the abandoned building. The unicorn mare’s horn shone, and a secret door opened in the wall. They both trotted through it, and it closed behind them. Both of them slowly worked their way through the mazelike corridors of the underground hideout, greeting many other hooded and cloaked unicorns along the way. Eventually, they made their way to a small damp chamber, where pools of water covered the floor. Two of the pools shone with light and color, images racing across the surface of the water as unicorns carefully monitored the events happening within. Most of the other basins of water in the room were bereft of color, except for one over in the corner that shone with a sickly black color. The pegasus and Midnight Dancer walked over to the black pool of water.

“Darn. It seems like Boreas is either dead or soon will be.” The pegasus remarked.

“What will we do?”

“Simple. We’ll find somepony else to hire. And I know just the mare.”

The pegasus lead the unicorn deeper into the maze, until they came upon a vast chamber filled with all different sorts of magical artifacts, all plundered from Caterlot. They walked through the room until they found a pedestal upon which rest a beautiful glowing gem.

The pegasus thrust his foreleg into the pedestal, sending it and the gem resting on top of it crashing to the ground. The gem shattered into dust.

“Oops.”

“What did you just do!?”

“That gem maintained the barrier between our world and the Twilight Realm. Celestia created it to keep our new employee out of Equestria. But now that it’s gone, we have a wonderful new replacement for Boreas.”

“Whatever you just released has no loyalty to us. What prevents it from attacking our mercenaries and trying to take Equestria for its own?”

“Us, of course! Hoof over that magic lantern over there, we’ll need it to make a good first impression.”

@

@

Luna screamed as the assassin’s blade sunk deeply into her flesh. She wobbled about, and then fell to the ground, a pool of blood slowly forming beneath her.

“LUNA!!!” Celestia shrieked.

Luna had already fainted from shock. If her bleeding wasn’t stopped soon, she would die from blood loss.

Celestia begin to struggle wildly in her bindings of air. The magical bands, unable to take this kind of stress, would soon fail.

<<>> 

@@Midnight Shadow

As the pegasus sat at the outside table, finishing his sandwich, a unicorn mare walked up behind him and gently tapped him on the back. Frowning, the pegasus got up from the table and walked away with the unicorn, leaving only one bit behind at the table. Together they trotted down an alley and into a seemingly abandoned building.

“What seems to be the problem, Midnight Dancer?” asked the pegasus.

“It’s the mercenaries you hired, sir. One of them went dark.”

“What!? Show me.”

The unicorn nodded and together they went into the basement of the abandoned building. The unicorn mare’s horn shone, and a secret door opened in the wall. They both trotted through it, and it closed behind them. Both of them slowly worked their way through the mazelike corridors of the underground hideout, greeting many other hooded and cloaked unicorns along the way. Eventually, they made their way to a small damp chamber, where pools of water covered the floor. Two of the pools shone with light and color, images racing across the surface of the water as unicorns carefully monitored the events happening within. Most of the other basins of water in the room were bereft of color, except for one over in the corner that shone with a sickly black color. The pegasus and Midnight Dancer walked over to the black pool of water.

“Darn. It seems like Boreas is either dead or soon will be.” The pegasus remarked.

“What will we do?”

“Simple. We’ll find somepony else to hire. And I know just the mare.”

The pegasus lead the unicorn deeper into the maze, until they came upon a vast chamber filled with all different sorts of magical artifacts, all plundered from Caterlot. They walked through the room until they found a pedestal upon which rest a beautiful glowing gem.

The pegasus thrust his foreleg into the pedestal, sending it and the gem resting on top of it crashing to the ground. The gem shattered into dust.

“Oops.”

“What did you just do!?”

“That gem maintained the barrier between our world and the Twilight Realm. Celestia created it to keep our new employee out of Equestria. But now that it’s gone, we have a wonderful new replacement for Boreas.”

“Whatever you just released has no loyalty to us. What prevents it from attacking our mercenaries and trying to take Equestria for its own?”

“Us, of course! Hoof over that magic lantern over there, we’ll need it to make a good first impression.”

Midnight Shadow flicked her mane and stepped from her resting spot fully rested, she glanced back down to where she had come from and smiled at the shadow slowly draining the color's from the stairs as it spread into this world. Midnight Shadow grinned and started to sing to herself "Hold you're Color's against the wall, As i take everything away" she then moved across the corridor the colors draining from her surroundings and then she concentrated on the door where all the other ponies were angerly chatting. She drained the color from the door before blowing them open and stepped in.

"Ohhhh Celestia, Midnight Shadow came home" she bellowed stepping into the room causing the lights to flicker inside from her entrance. However she frowned seeing Celestia trapped in a vortex and glanced at Princess Luna who was bleeding on the floor causing her ear to twitch in anger. She glared at the ponies responsible for doing this to Luna and shook her head "no this won't do at all, you cannot simply harm the master of darkness right under my nose, however i will let this transgression slip if you just leave" she added being polite.

She tapped her hoof several times keeping a eye on everypony along with monitoring the light sources and slowly removing their influence by covering them slowly with shadows.  

Edited by MidnaShadows

Turning to the new pony, Obsidian Wing laughs. "Are you really going to threaten me here? In a storm I am virtually unstoppable. Also, I do not intend to kill Luna, just bring Nightmare Moon out once more. Now, go along and help your mistress if you must, but I advise aiding her @bring transforming. Otherwise, well, I would rather not think of that right now." Seeing Celestia struggle, he gets serious. "How futile, with your wings torn off, before mg slowly crushed and you still fight. Very well, I will end this now." Snapping her horn, he lands in front of her. "You will die, knowing that you could not defeat us. I was stronger. I have finally proved it. Now you will die, you will at least get a proper burial, once I am done using your body as message to all who would interfere. Now, I hope you are ready, out of your death, we prove our power, out of your death, I am avenged!!" A gust of wind starts swirling around to form a scythe. "A fitting weapon for your execution." Swinging, he cuts through her neck, finally succeeding in his plan.

(If u wasn't supposed to kill her, let Mr know and I will edit.)

Celestia toppled to the ground, dead. Her crown fell off her head, and onto the floor with a loud clink.

Luna still rested nearby, but not for long. If she didn’t get immediate medical attention, she would surely perish.

<<>> 

“Zecora, are you sure you’re doing fine? That pegasus was insistent that you were in mortal danger, and that you desperately needed our help.” Twilight Insisted. Her friends nodded in agreement behind her.

“I assure you I am perfectly fine. In my safety there has been no decline.” Zecora replied.

“That pegasus lied to us! When I get my hooves on him…” Rainbow dash threatened.

“Rainbow! I’m uh, sure he was just mistaken.” Flutershy mollified.

“In either case, it seems we’re not needed here. It was good seeing you Zecora.”

“Thank you, my friends. May your paths come to happy ends.”

Twilight and friends left Zecora’s hut and headed back down the path towards Ponyville.

<<>> 

The pegasus was lounging in his underground office when all of a sudden a great cheering arose from down the corridor. Curious, he headed in the direction of the noise and entered into the pool room, where he was immediately swept up in a great big hug by one of the unicorns there.

“They did it sir! They killed Princess Celestia!” Shouted the unicorn.

“What!? Really? Show me!”

Grinning, the unicorn led him over to a glowing pool, through which he could clearly see the headless corpse of Princess Celestia. The pegasus’s face broke out in a massive smile.

“By Discord, they did do it! Gather everypony into the common area, we’re going to throw a party the likes of which Pinkie Pie has never dreamed of!”

Everypony in the room cheered once more.

“You head on without me” said the pegasus. “I want to watch a little bit longer.”

Still in high spirits, they left the pool room to share the good news with the other cultists.

<<>> 

Spike was finishing up his chores for the day when the letter came. When he read it, his face went entirely pale and he dropped the letter in shock.

“Oh no” He whispered. 

Standing over the body of his foe, he laughs. "Hey Celestia, are you feeling alright? You look kind of dead. Now your crown is mine. The great princess has fallen." Picking up her crown, he places it on his head. With his voice magnified by thunder, he speaks. "You great princess of the since has fallen. She wouldn't give up even to save your lives. Luna is becoming Nightmare Moon again. We have won. You have gained a new leadership. Group of fair ponies. If you do nit believe me, then you can see for yourself. Her body is here, in the throne room. Make sure to see your former tyrant. She fought selfishly and cruelly. Her own sister is dying, the only chance being transformation into her dark half again. Do you think she was worthy of praise? Or just a demon who needed purging. I brought justice, I will bring peace. No longer will we follow an alicorn. No more being superior because you have wings and a horn. Now, we go back to our roots. We rule ourselves."

Turning to Luna, he kicks her. "Quite the speech wouldn't you say? Soon the populace will be begging to bring us cadences head. And the bearers after that. All because of you. You did splendid my dear, but you see, u have no need for you or Nightmare Moon. So, for now, until I decide what to do with you, we may just absorb your powers. Or Maybe I will kill you now? It would be so simple too." Stomping on her wings, he shatters the bones. "You won't be going anywhere. And Luna my dear, any hope of returning to normal is vanishing. Mirror Wing understands justice. Though he may still fight me, he cannot win anymore. Not without Celestia or Cadence. And soon she will be dead as well. Then who will stop me? Who will stop any of us? Oh, and to make sure that you don't use any magic while you are still miss goody two hooves... I will year that horn from your skull if it glows."

Luna’s wings being crushed shocked her out of her slumber. The first thing she laid eyes on was Celestia’s headless corpse. Something snapped inside Luna at that terrible sight, and she let out a long, moaning laugh.  Before anypony could react, she dissipated into mist and vanished into the floor beneath her. Luna’s moaning laughter continued long after she had disappeared from view.  Although nopony here could tell through the storm, the sun had vanished from the sky.

<<>> 

When Twilight and friends eventually made their way out of the Everfree forest and into Ponyville, they instantly knew something was terribly wrong when they saw the storm around Canterlot, and the moon hanging in the sky. They rushed over to Twilight’s library, where they meet a disconsolate Spike.

“Spike! What’s wrong!?” Twilight asked.

Spike simply handed Twilight the letter. She then proceeded to read it out loud.

Dear Twilight, My Faithful Student-

If you are reading this, then the worst has come to pass. I am no more. I know this will be hard to hear, but you must remain strong. All of Equestria is now counting on you. It is imperative that you retrieve the Elements of Harmony. Now that I am gone, you are the only one who can open vault they are kept in. BUT DO NOT GO INTO CANTERLOT ALONE. It is no longer safe. A powerful evil was sealed away in the deepest depths of Canterlot, but now that I am dead it has most likely broken free. Don’t walk into the mist. Before you can enter Canterlot, you must gather the remaining Princesses. They will know what to do. I believe in you, Twilight.

Celestia

Everypony in the room was shocked to their very core by the contents of the letter.

<<>> 

Throughout the city of Canterlot, a strange mist rose from the ground, a mist that seemed completely unaffected by the harsh winds of the storm. Screams rose up from the city, only to be quickly silenced. In a matter of minutes, the whole city was smothered by supernatural fog. The miasma avoided Canterlot castle for now, but it was only a matter of time before it claimed that as well.

"Alright... good thing is that Celestia is dead. But.. Luna is gone. We need to capture her. But we don't know where she is. Where the devil is she? By the way that crown fits you."

Assassin climbs to the top of the castle, viewing the point, to know what is going on

"Oh Obsidian Wing it looks like we made a big disaster. I think everyone is in panic. Also remember that promise you made. HELP ME CATCH CADENCE. And she's mine. Do you understand?"

"Oh my I almost forgot. The elements of harmony. That won't stop us. I hope the elements of harmony won't stop you too. Now all we have to do is to catch the ponies who has the elements of harmony. But also Luna is gone. Go deal with that injured princess. I don't want to wait nor do boring stuff. I'll just go down there and hunt some ponies."

Assassin then jumps, performing her leap of faith. She lands on a haystack, gets out of it, going to ponyville. 

Assassin reaches ponyville, looking quite awful. 

"Really, really big mess. And I love it. I'll go to the biggest house here."

Assassin climbs again, viewing the point

"That tree looking house looks quite big."

Assassin goes to the front of the house that looks like a big tree. She smashes the door, entering.

"ALRIGHT anypony here?!!

Edited by BronyAssassin

Turning to the new pony, Obsidian Wing laughs. "Are you really going to threaten me here? In a storm I am virtually unstoppable. Also, I do not intend to kill Luna, just bring Nightmare Moon out once more. Now, go along and help your mistress if you must, but I advise aiding her @bring transforming. Otherwise, well, I would rather not think of that right now." Seeing Celestia struggle, he gets serious. "How futile, with your wings torn off, before mg slowly crushed and you still fight. Very well, I will end this now." Snapping her horn, he lands in front of her. "You will die, knowing that you could not defeat us. I was stronger. I have finally proved it. Now you will die, you will at least get a proper burial, once I am done using your body as message to all who would interfere. Now, I hope you are ready, out of your death, we prove our power, out of your death, I am avenged!!" A gust of wind starts swirling around to form a scythe. "A fitting weapon for your execution." Swinging, he cuts through her neck, finally succeeding in his plan.

(If u wasn't supposed to kill her, let Mr know and I will edit.)

Standing over the body of his foe, he laughs. "Hey Celestia, are you feeling alright? You look kind of dead. Now your crown is mine. The great princess has fallen." Picking up her crown, he places it on his head. With his voice magnified by thunder, he speaks. "You great princess of the since has fallen. She wouldn't give up even to save your lives. Luna is becoming Nightmare Moon again. We have won. You have gained a new leadership. Group of fair ponies. If you do nit believe me, then you can see for yourself. Her body is here, in the throne room. Make sure to see your former tyrant. She fought selfishly and cruelly. Her own sister is dying, the only chance being transformation into her dark half again. Do you think she was worthy of praise? Or just a demon who needed purging. I brought justice, I will bring peace. No longer will we follow an alicorn. No more being superior because you have wings and a horn. Now, we go back to our roots. We rule ourselves."

Turning to Luna, he kicks her. "Quite the speech wouldn't you say? Soon the populace will be begging to bring us cadences head. And the bearers after that. All because of you. You did splendid my dear, but you see, u have no need for you or Nightmare Moon. So, for now, until I decide what to do with you, we may just absorb your powers. Or Maybe I will kill you now? It would be so simple too." Stomping on her wings, he shatters the bones. "You won't be going anywhere. And Luna my dear, any hope of returning to normal is vanishing. Mirror Wing understands justice. Though he may still fight me, he cannot win anymore. Not without Celestia or Cadence. And soon she will be dead as well. Then who will stop me? Who will stop any of us? Oh, and to make sure that you don't use any magic while you are still miss goody two hooves... I will year that horn from your skull if it glows."

Midnight Shadow started laughing as soon as Celestia's horn was snapped "oh you fools, you silly fools, you have no idea what you just did" she giggled before flicking her wings out "it was her power stopping me from transformation however since you've removed the sun goddess now its time for the twilight one" she growled opening her wings and draining the colors from the walls, the floors and ceiling. Then she levitated a large dark gem and began to open a large giant portal back to the Twilight Realm.

She left the expanding portal and flew out of the shadows flying around the castle, everywhere she flew she drained the colors from the room slowly turning the castle into her very own Palace of Twilight. She finally stopped when she reached the castle temple and saw several ponies gathered their. "welcome my faithful servants, may the shadow save you" she told them before turning them into shadow ponies. Then she stayed in the temple and made another portal back to the Twilight Realm causing her to be able to transform into a Shadow Alicorn when she was in any area covered by shadows.

Luna’s wings being crushed shocked her out of her slumber. The first thing she laid eyes on was Celestia’s headless corpse. Something snapped inside Luna at that terrible sight, and she let out a long, moaning laugh.  Before anypony could react, she dissipated into mist and vanished into the floor beneath her. Luna’s moaning laughter continued long after she had disappeared from view.  Although nopony here could tell through the storm, the sun had vanished from the sky.

<<>> 

When Twilight and friends eventually made their way out of the Everfree forest and into Ponyville, they instantly knew something was terribly wrong when they saw the storm around Canterlot, and the moon hanging in the sky. They rushed over to Twilight’s library, where they meet a disconsolate Spike.

“Spike! What’s wrong!?” Twilight asked.

Spike simply handed Twilight the letter. She then proceeded to read it out loud.

Dear Twilight, My Faithful Student-

If you are reading this, then the worst has come to pass. I am no more. I know this will be hard to hear, but you must remain strong. All of Equestria is now counting on you. It is imperative that you retrieve the Elements of Harmony. Now that I am gone, you are the only one who can open vault they are kept in. BUT DO NOT GO INTO CANTERLOT ALONE. It is no longer safe. A powerful evil was sealed away in the deepest depths of Canterlot, but now that I am dead it has most likely broken free. Don’t walk into the mist. Before you can enter Canterlot, you must gather the remaining Princesses. They will know what to do. I believe in you, Twilight.

Celestia

Everypony in the room was shocked to their very core by the contents of the letter.

<<>> 

Throughout the city of Canterlot, a strange mist rose from the ground, a mist that seemed completely unaffected by the harsh winds of the storm. Screams rose up from the city, only to be quickly silenced. In a matter of minutes, the whole city was smothered by supernatural fog. The miasma avoided Canterlot castle for now, but it was only a matter of time before it claimed that as well.

Midnight Shadow smiled as she trapped all the ponies still left within the room where Celestia had died, "enjoy being my guest, make you're selves comfortable since you're here for a long time" she explained to Celestia's slayer and any other pony that didn't escape. She slowly walked though her castle and out of the front steps before frowning at the mist surrounding the city then she glanced up at where the sun should have been and laughed "This shall be easier then expected" she giggled sending her own shadows from her castle against the mist, she also created a shadow shield around her castle just for added protection against this new mist "you're move, daughter" she finished before leading a path though the mist counteracting it with her shadow magic, however her powers began to fail before too-long causing her to retread into the top of what appread to be a tree house with tons of books, she dropped down and made a large *thud* noise.

Then she forced shadows to counteract the mist trying to get though the window "shoo why you attacking you're master" she grumbled

Edited by MidnaShadows

Nightwind Boreas could not believe it as he lay in the wrecked ruins of the tower where he thought he could find Princess Luna. He had failed. He was finished. No longer needed. Obsidian could do the things he could do on his own now.

"Buck if I care about this mission anymore. Forget my life, too. I don't want to go back. This world is too harsh."

He fell into a morbid, depressive state. The green glow was gone from his eyes, and his body slouched down into a lowly curve over the training dummies.

He turned to the window and heard commotion at the center of the castle. Then he heard a familiar laugh. It was Nightmare Moon.

"Nothing's sacred anymore. That was my job!"

"MY JOB!" he yelled, stomping his spikes on the ground.

"Why does this always happen to me? Why does someone always take over my work and do it better?"

"It's pointless. I can't keep living, being useless and easily replaceable like this. Everything is meaningless."

He trotted back over to the test dummy and its pool of fake blood, then walked to the center of the floor. He raised his spiked boot to his throat, and said his final words.

"And I look at everything I have done and all that I've had, and I realize that it all meant nothing. Everything is meaningless, like chasing the wind. I will not chase anymore!"

He then put the sharp metal spikes of his front right boot to the left side of his neck, and screamed in pain as he made a smooth, wide slash across his throat. He dropped straight to the floor and lay on his left side.

All the pain, all the inadequacy, all the envy, all the weakness, dripped out of him onto the floor of the tower into a pool of corrupted, dark red blood.

With the last of the strength he had, he worked his badly torn neck muscles and painfully turned his head to look towards the north, still having faith that not all would be lost.

Boreas could feel his vision slipping away, the moonlight fading, his heart struggling to beat, and his lungs struggling to breathe. Struggling, struggling, like he had his whole life, until there was no more strength left to extract.

Boreas was no more. His lifeless body lay on its left side in the moonlight, its head turned towards the north, with the black boot on his right front hoof and its metal spikes soaked in dark red, as the struggle over the future of Equestria raged on outside of the moonlit window.

Edited by Wind Chaser

@

As soon as the Assassin kicked in the door to Twilight’s library, the pegasus walked up beside the assassin, acting as if he had been beside her the whole time. Together they both walked inside the treehouse.

“Forgive us for the rough intrusion. My friend has loved ones in Canterlot, and she thinks you might be able to tell her what is happening there.”

Twilight’s look of shock and surprise turned into a look of sympathy.

“I’m truly sorry, but we don’t know what happened in Canterlot. But we’re trying our best, and… Hey! Aren’t you the one who told us Zecora was in danger!?” Twilight’s sympathy turned into moral outrage. As if on cue, the rest of her friends descended the stairs, and stood in a rough semicircle around Twilight.

The pegasus responded with a look of confusion. “But isn’t it zap apple season? When the Timberwolves come out? I couldn’t bear the thought of Zecora all alone, living in that awful forest without anyone to protect her…”

“Zap apple season isn’t for another month!” Applejack replied.

“What!? Oh Celestia, all of this is my fault! If you hadn’t gone off to Zecora’s because of my stupid mistake, you could have stopped all this from happening!” The pegusus’s face went pale from shock. “All. My. Fault.” He repeated to himself.

“No!” Shouted Flutershy. “It’s not your fault, you couldn’t have known!”

“No, no! I’m a failure! An absolute failure!” The pegasus begin to cry softly to himself.

“Don’t say that! You didn’t do anything wrong at all!” Flutershy gave him a reassuring smile.

“Really? Thank you for saying so. And thank you for all your help. My friend and I will stop wasting your valuable time.” The pegasus wiped his tears away with is hoof, and then hustled the assassin out the door. Once they were a distance away, the pegasus turned to the assassin and began to speak.

“And… Scene! You’d be surprised, my old friend, what a little well placed deception can do. Remind me to teach you some day. Anyway, it’s not safe to speak out here. Follow me.”

The pegasus began to trot into a dark alley, clearly expecting the Assassin to follow. 

Edited by Stormgiggle

Flying from Canterlot, Obsidian Wing studies the area. "That could be chaos magic. Best avoid it for now." Holding the horn of Celestia, he flies north, to a little known cloud house. Landing, he kicks up a small storm to alert him of anything followed him. "Good, now I have her horn, I can use her power much easier. Now, let's pack her up, I need her soon, the elements are sure to be aware of her passing, and I will need every advantage I can get. Soon, I will have two bearers as slaves, and that pathetic pony who brags all the time will die. She really should pay more attention, I have fought shadows before, after all, all Mirror Wings experience is shared with Mr. And I iniquity he doesn't like yet for defoling the castle. Even I wouldn't have done that. I promised no alicorn rulers, now we have two trying to rule again. More ponies to kill. I never did lie."

After packing his armor, he flies towards ponyville, "Last I saw of Assassin, she was headed there, and I owe her a debt, one I will gladly pay, now how to get her attention? I know." A group of clouds suddenly form a copy of Celestia old crown.

@,

@,  

Brave Blaze was overjoyed. Elated, even. The sun not rising could only mean one thing: Both Celestia and Luna were dead, so no

one was able to move the sun and moon across the sky. No one but Cadence, that is. All according to plan. He sent up a flare into the sky, which exploded with a loud boom, waking up the sleeping guards. With a speed that made him proud, his guards were awake in seconds, ready to fend off an attack.

“Commander! Are we under attack!?”

“No attack, Sergeant. Prepare the ponies for teleportation. We move for Cadence’s position at once.”

“Has something changed, Commander? I thought we were to move at dawn.”

“I fear sunrise may never come, Sergeant. With Celestia and Luna dead, there is no one left to raise the sun but Cadence.”

The Sergeant saluted Brave Blaze, and began shouting orders to the guards. With the quickness of a well-oiled machine, they carried out their orders. The guards began to take down the tents and removed all trace that they had ever been here. Then the unicorns in the camp gathered in a circle, pooling their energies into a massive teleport spell. One large flash of light later, and all the guards were gone without a trace.

<<>> 

The pegasus saw the strange cloud formation almost immediately, but more importantly, saw Obsidian on top of the cloud. Smiling broadly, he waived to the enormous pegasus.

"A Celestia crown on sky? Obsidian Wing is coming here. Good. Now time to get my business. Sorry pegasus I'll meet you up later."

Assassin enters the house once again, activating her hidden blade.

"Alright all of you here. Listen up. You don't follow my instructions, all of you, will suffer. If I were you, I'd listen."

Assassin throws a rope dart to Twilight, wrapping her up, hanging (not neck).

"I bet YOU are that. Student of Celestia and Luna. Before you ask, Celestia and Luna are DEAD. They won't be coming back. Well.. at least I didn't kill your beloved teacher. My buddy did, and Luna somehow, gone. Well that doesn't matter now."

Assassin turns back, looking at the other remaining ponies

"You'd better be quiet and don't move. Or it will force me to cut your leg. Thats how Luna got injured you ponies know that? Don't worry I won't kill your best friend. I just have some favour to ask."

Assassin looks at Twilight again, speaking her, asking a question. She hopes that Twilight answers truthfully and fast. 

"Alright answer me. Where are the elements of harmony?"

Edited by BronyAssassin