Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All Alicorns Must Die! {Advanced} {Evil}

Gatekeeper Giggle

The pegasus frowned.

“Well, it seems the others won’t be making it today. Pity. We’ll just have to start without them. I’m sure they’ll be along shortly.”

The pegasus smiled at Midnight Shadow, looking directly into her eyes.

“Tell me, what do you know about Lord Discord?”

<<>> 

Cadence gave Brave Blaze a sad look. “Are you quite sure they are both dead? Did you check to make sure of the fact?”

“I am afraid there was no time for a thorough examination, your highness, but the sun failing to rise confirms the fact.” Brave Blaze confirmed.

Tears slowly started to make their way down Cadence’s face. Nevertheless, she spoke in a determined voice.

“No doubt they’ll come after me next. But when they do, we will be ready for them. Prepare the guard ponies, I have a plan.”

As Cadence told Brave Blaze her plan, he began to smile.

“Very good, your highness! I will inform my guards and Shining Armor about our new strategy forthwith! I’m sure we can get them prepared to spring the trap in only a few hours.”

Cadence wiped the tears out of her face. “Thank you, commander. You are free to leave.”

Brave Blaze smiled as he left. Vindicated at last. Everything he had done was not in vain after all. Cadence was indeed everything he had heard her to be and more. He couldn’t wait until those assassins showed up. He had a trap all his own to spring when they foolishly bumbled their way into Cadence’s trap. Truly history would remember him as the hero. 

Midnight Shadow looked at the pegasus then back at the mare, she concentrated mainly on the pegasus staring deep into his eyes, finally she blinked "Interesting"

Midnight Shadow thought about the Pegasus's offer, then nodded "Well you need me to persuade Twilight and her friends to free discord, well i suppose i could do that, however i want the other ponies not to kill me, along with the Crystal empire to be restored to its former glory and my very own shadow seat in the throne room" she finished getting up and walking away, "I hope for you're sake this isn't a trick because I do hate when ponies manipulate me" She called over her shoulder before vanishing into the mist.

Midnight Shadow then took to the sky flying over the dense Mist that covered the ground of Canterlot, She slowly saw the castle and made her decent finally landing on the colorless top tower blending in perfectly, she then activated her shadow sensor allowing her to detect anypony trying to enter the castle, she sat on top of it and waited for Twilight and her friends to arrive, then she could introduce herself properly and give these ponies a gentle nudge in the right direction. She wondered if the pegasus and mare would keep their end of the bargain.  

Edited by MidnaShadows

@@Midnight Shadow

Unfortunately, the highest tower of Canterlot was the only part of Canterlot Castle not completely covered in deadly mist. The mist had somehow completely infiltrated the castle without setting off any alarms at all. The force field around the castle was still in place, untouched.

<<>> 

@,

“Big sis, why are you hurting dad?” Assassin’s little brother now sat next to her in the tree she was in.

“I thought you said you only hurt bad ponies. Does that mean dad is a bad pony?” His wide, innocent eyes stared up at assassin.

<<>> 

Twilight and friends raced down the road that led to the castle Cadence was in. They hadn’t met any other travelers, which was highly unusual seeing as this was a well-travelled road.

“Twi, ah’m starting ta think that using the road may not be the best of ideas.” Applejack said.

Everypony stopped at the sound of her voice.

“You think it might be dangerous?” questioned Twilight.

“Well, this road is usually busier than the farm on apple bucking day, but we haven’t seen anypony.”

“Well, perhaps a bridge is out or a-“ Rarity never got to finish her sentence as she was interrupted by a loud clanking sound coming from down the road.

“Quick! Everypony hide!”

Pinkie Pie jumped into the bushes, and the rest of the Element bearers followed suit. Just a few minutes latter, a large army marched past heading towards Ponyville. The army was equipped with full plate mail, which had been painted a dark black. Their long, sharp halberds swayed to and fro as they marched along. Some of the soldiers carried banners instead of halberds, and these were decorated with Nightmare Moon’s symbol. One of the soldiers whispered over to his commanding officer.

“Sir, are we just going to pretend we didn’t notice them jump into the bushes?”

“Of course. Nightmare Moon was very clear in her orders. Now double time! I want to be in Ponyville in under an hour!”

The army quickened their pace, and soon they disappeared around a bend in the road.

@@Midnight Shadow

Unfortunately, the highest tower of Canterlot was the only part of Canterlot Castle not completely covered in deadly mist. The mist had somehow completely infiltrated the castle without setting off any alarms at all. The force field around the castle was still in place, untouched.

<<>> 

@,

“Big sis, why are you hurting dad?” Assassin’s little brother now sat next to her in the tree she was in.

“I thought you said you only hurt bad ponies. Does that mean dad is a bad pony?” His wide, innocent eyes stared up at assassin.

<<>> 

Twilight and friends raced down the road that led to the castle Cadence was in. They hadn’t met any other travelers, which was highly unusual seeing as this was a well-travelled road.

“Twi, ah’m starting ta think that using the road may not be the best of ideas.” Applejack said.

Everypony stopped at the sound of her voice.

“You think it might be dangerous?” questioned Twilight.

“Well, this road is usually busier than the farm on apple bucking day, but we haven’t seen anypony.”

“Well, perhaps a bridge is out or a-“ Rarity never got to finish her sentence as she was interrupted by a loud clanking sound coming from down the road.

“Quick! Everypony hide!”

Pinkie Pie jumped into the bushes, and the rest of the Element bearers followed suit. Just a few minutes latter, a large army marched past heading towards Ponyville. The army was equipped with full plate mail, which had been painted a dark black. Their long, sharp halberds swayed to and fro as they marched along. Some of the soldiers carried banners instead of halberds, and these were decorated with Nightmare Moon’s symbol. One of the soldiers whispered over to his commanding officer.

“Sir, are we just going to pretend we didn’t notice them jump into the bushes?”

“Of course. Nightmare Moon was very clear in her orders. Now double time! I want to be in Ponyville in under an hour!”

The army quickened their pace, and soon they disappeared around a bend in the road.

Midnight Shadow got bored of waiting and spotted a large army in the distance which she thought was rather interesting and needed more investigation, at this point did she teleport from the canterlot castle to nearby the garrison, she spotted a moon symbol and presumed it was the crest for Nightmare Moon, she stayed out of range not wanting them to spot her. She watched the large army move by until they were out of visual range then did she glance at the road and walk down it. She was disguised as a Normal black pegasus with a grey mane however she kept her red eyes the same colour. She continued walking down the road until she saw a bridge in the distance she then walked several steps and bumped into a invisible force-field. She rubbed her nose "ow, who put this here" she grumbled.

Then she sat her flank down and snorted "if only another pony was here that could open up the bridge, then i could go and help the princesses" she exclaimed loudly, pressing her hoof against the force-field again.

@,

"Why am I hurting him? He has no sign of pain when I tried my best to hurt him. Is he a bad pony? Yes he is. He betrayed the order of our family and the brotherhood, he deserves it."

"Strange, when I smashed the door and went inside, there were my parents, my brother. I thought they were away, and I thought my dad was lost in everfree forest. So its impossible for me to meet him. Then that can mean only one thing.. Nightmare moon. I know its her. I know that she's behind of all this."

Assassin looked at her brother.

"You're not a traitor right? You're different you and I. Dad and mom raised me to become an Assassin, and they will do the same to you. You will become like me, have skills that I have, and someday, we will meet again, and we will fight to death. I don't know if you're real. I don't know if Nightmare moon created you, mom, and dad. I'm not sure. But if it is, I have no choice but to attack. My family are dead. I will accept this fact. I have to."

Assassin stood up, swinging, getting away from her brother. Now I need to find Obsidian Wing."

Edited by BronyAssassin

"Sergeant? What are you doing here? You died? All of you. You can't be alive, I remember you dying. Somepony killed you. How is this possible? This can't be right. You all are dead, have been for centuries, how are you alive?!" Stepping back, he starts shaking, as flash backs Pop into his head.

Around 1000 years ago:

Mirror Wing was standing at a funeral for his squadron, supposedly, a strange black Pegasus came and took them all out. It had been a blood bath, nopony survived except him, some of the best fliers in Equestria, and this force had murdered them. Yet, no pony was looking for this mysterious pony, but a lot of guards had him surrounded, almost like he had done something awful. Looking at the names, he felt an odd sense of guilt, and started crying.

Now:

"I was at your funeral, wasn't I? That wasn't a dream, was it?"

Obsidian Wing has been pushed back by this surge of grief. 'Mirror Wing, don't try to remember that, push it away, there was a reason you blacked out, trust me, you know I can't lie, especially to you."

His words fall on deaf ears.

@,

Assassin could hear her father moving through the underbrush, but she couldn’t see where he was. He was still talking, but his words no longer sounded… sane.

“It was the knives, always stabbing, covered in blood. Your mother, NO! MY mother, killed by us. But no one knew anything about it, we hid the blood and danced from rooftops! They wanted to hurt us, and we let them, for a sense of belonging. So guilty, too much pain. The forest hid my bones well! I wanted to go back, but the trees would not allow me! I’m sorry. So, so sorry…”

Although she still couldn’t see her father, Assassin could hear him getting closer to where she was…

<<>> 

@,

“Well, it looks like the Cadet here thinks we’re dead! Well, why don’t we prove him wrong by doing fifty wing ups! You’ll wish you were dead after that!” the drill instructor shouted.

The other cadets groaned in unison and shot Obsidian Wing dirty looks. They got down on the ground and started the exercises.

The drill instructor looked Obsidian Wing right in the eye. “That means you too, Cadet! MOVE IT!” 

"I still don't understand. It has been a thousand years, how, how are you here. No, your dead, your all dead. You died. You were killed. I am remembering it now."

Flashback, two weeks before funeral:

Lining up for his last flight with the squadron, he greets his friends happily. "Soon I will be a true guard, none of this nonsense." As they take off, Mirror Wing feels odd, but he won't complain, a true warrior doesn't complain, he keeps going, just like the instructor said. As they are Flying, a sudden storm erupts, out of nowhere, lightning and thunder start blasting down from above. As he looks around, he sees his wings tinged with black. "What the he'll? What is going on here? Why are my wings chan-" The transformation is complete, and he makes his first kill, a young cadet who just got out of flight school, who was paired with him due to him being the senior member.

Now:

"I saw who killed you, I just can't put the prices together yet, Maybe if I can, I can escape this Hell."

'Mirror Wing, you won't escape if you remember, you blocked it out, and you will never want to know why."

@

The drill instructor begin to grow furious, seeing as Obsidian Wing still wasn’t doing wing ups. “Oh, what’s this? Fifty wing ups not good enough for you!? Well then, how about Two Hundred wing ups.”

The other cadets gasped at hearing such a ludicrously high number. Even the Wonderbolts would have trouble doing that many.

“Well cadet, what’s it going to be? Wing ups, or insubordination?”

<<>> 

@@Midnight Shadow

Twilight and friends saw the black pegasus mare banging her hoof against the force field, and the rushed over to her.

“Are you crazy!? Do you want to get captured!?” Twilight loudly whispered. Applejack and Pinkie Pie quickly grabbed Midnight Shadow and dragged her into some nearby shrubbery. The rest of the main six stealthily followed.

“Now, what are you doing out here? Didn’t you see that army? It’s not safe! You should be in Ponyville!”

“But Twi, Ponyville is where that army was headed to! It’s not safe there either!” Fluttershy commented.

“Oh Celestia, that’s right! Do you think they’ll be okay without us!?”

“I reckon they’ll be just fine Twilight. We’ve weathered worse than this in Ponyville. But we definitely can’t send this mare through that army alone. She’ll just have to come with us.” Applejack remarked.

“Oh, Applejack! Don’t talk about the poor dear as if she isn’t here! I’m sorry about all this crass behavior, but we’re a little out of sorts at the moment. My name is Rarity, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Rarity stuck out her hoof in a proper greeting, waiting for a hoofshake. 

"YOU DIED DAMN IT!!" Mirror Wing suddenly yells. "If it is really you, then you would know why I was sent to become her guard, even when other ponies fit the regime better. You know I almost always disobeyed orders to help another pony, even at the risk of failure I didn't listen to you. You know I fled cloudsdayle, tell me, why was I chosen and I will believe you are real. I will do a thousand Wing ups. But, you will get it wrong, I know you will because if you are a fake, that means Nightmare Moon created you. And she doesn't know the reason. If you are real, then that means that Nightmare Moon is back and Cadence is on danger. She needs our help. So, we have two choices, standing here and argue, or go and save Princess Cadence. Which is it, sir?" Standing, ready for a fight, he spreads his wings. "I know who killed you, and unfortunately for you, we have a temporary truce, to track down Nightmare Moon. Can you understand that? Can you? No more sun. Only night. Equestria will does like this, Celestia is dead, killed by a pony of darkness."

Assassin heard her father's voice.

"Well well that proves he's not really my father. I did well. He's such a gum. I need to get away from it."

Assassin went to the highest point, trying to find Obsidian Wing.

"Obsidian Wing said he'll meet me in everfree forest in couple hours, and if Nightmare moon did the same to him, some trouble will happen... But I'm sure he can resist pretty quickly.

"Now what to do of that my father looking demon... he feels no pain. If I meet him I guess I'll just hang him."

Assassin didn't go on the ground, fear of that monster. She tries to find Obsidian Wing but no hope. 

After couple minutes/hours, Assassin found Obsidian Wing. She sees him talking to someone, but can't hear nor see it.

"So Nightmare moon did the same thing to Obsidian Wing.. I won't get tricked by her ever again."

@

Assassin throws a rope dart at Obsidian Wing, pulling him down, landing on a tree

"Alright listen up. Finally I found you. Nightmare moon created my father, tried to trick me. I bet she have done the same to you. Now we must find Shadow and that 6 ponies."

Edited by BronyAssassin

@

“Well then, insubordination it is. I can’t say I’m surprised, you never would have made it as a royal guard. You were too head strong, couldn’t follow orders. Cadets, when I strangle the life out of this worthless excuse for a pony, I want you to watch. Maybe you’ll learn from his mistakes.”

With that, Obsidian wing’s old drill instructor attacked. He struck with the speed and strength of a hurricane, and his blows seemed to always find their way around Obsidian Wing’s guard.

“You were always weak, Mirror Wing, but not physically. Oh no, it was always your mind that was pathetically feeble.  You never could resist your darker impulses, your evil instincts. I knew you weren’t guard material from day one, but I thought some training would toughen you up. Boy, was I wrong! You snapped like a twig under the pressure! You thought you had killed us all, but I survived your attack!”

The drill instructor attacked again and again, relentless in his assault.

<<>> 

@,

Assassin’s father lurked in the trees above his daughter, preparing to preform one of the deadliest tricks known to the assassin’s brotherhood: An Air Assassination.

@

Assassin feels his presence. She quickly rolled off, dodging his air assassination

"So.. this again eh? What a surprise. Im not afraid of you anymore. You were created by Nightmare moon, and YOU WILL NOT step in MY WAY."

Assassin got mad, really mad. She activated her POISON hidden blade. She started to slash her fake father.

"I don't know and care if you're gonna get injured by my attack or not. I still have my skills. You will not get out of here alive. I tried to use a rope dart to hang you, but I guess not. I'll just send you back to Nightmare moon. You still have to learn about the assassins' skills. I don't know how you got all those skills when you got created by Nightmare moon, but that doesn't matter. I will just end your fake life right here right now."

Assassin tackled her father, and stepped back, after she used her final blade blow. She then activated her pistol, attached on her blade. Aiming at her fake father, preparing to fire at his chest.

"Goodbye, and rest in peace. Leave this world. And no mercy for you."

Assassin fired her pistol. 

Edited by BronyAssassin

Suddenly, Mirror Wings eyes go blank and he starts screaming. The memory of killing his squadron as Obsidian Wing triggered a PTSD episode. This episode came in the form of him reenacting the killing of his squadron. "You lied to me. You said I was weak, now who is weak?" Smacking his CO with a Wing, he smiles evilly. "You see, you are the weak one, I was always stronger, I just have.....issues. Nothing serious now, just enough where I am going to bathe in your blood and then go and accept my new position. Nopony will ever believe I killed you, after all, the pony who helped in battles before Equestria was created killing ponies? Never, the only reason you are where you are is because the princess accepted cloudsdayle into the country. I had to join your military to become a guard, but that is in the past." A massive storm starts swirling above, tornados run rampant through the area.

At this point even Obsidian Wing is nervous. "He keeps this up, and he won't need me. Then we really have problems. Mirror Wing hates taking orders, he killed anything that tried to control him until I showed up."

@

“Now cadets, what has Mirror Wing done wrong?” the Drill Instructor asked the cadets.

“Since we are just illusions created by his own mind, regular means of attack won’t work on us.” The cadets replied in unison.

“Correct, Cadets! But even though we’re just illusions, that doesn’t mean we can’t hurt Mirror wing! Besides, you never actually killed me. You thought you did, but I survived. Why do you think Celestia kicked you out of the guard? I told them all what you did; we struck your name from the record. It was like you never even existed.”

<<>>

@,  

Assassin’s father smiled broadly at his daughter. For each and every cut, bullet wound, and injury he received, he grew in size. He was now as big as one of the princesses, and growing. He walked over to his daughter.

“Won’t you give your dear old dad a hug? You’re such an efficient killing machine, it makes me so proud.”

Assassin’s father trotted ever nearer to her, forelegs outstretched and hidden blades extended. He clearly planned to give his daughter some sort of death hug.

@,

Assassin thought  

"So he doesn't feel pain.. But what if I give him death WITHOUT a pain?"

Assassin talked

"Old dad, a hug? Ridiculous. You're fake and I know it. Don't think me as a daughter you idiot. If Nightmare moon created you, then it'll be easy to put you down."

Assassin immediately reloaded her ammo in her pistol. Switching and twitching. (Not twitch tv)

"So I see that you grow in size every time I hurt you. And don't think you're immortal. You tricked me, you bothered me, blocked my way, and I'm tired of all this. I will find Twilight quickly. Elements of harmony will be ours. Once I'm done with you, you'll go back to Nightmare moon's mind."

Assassin quickly backs off, climbing the trees really fast. Assassin's fake father doesn't know where Assassin is.

"I grew tired of all this. I just want to finish off Cadence quickly. I don't want to wait anymore and I don't want to fight with you anymore. If you keep on following me to finish me off, then I'll finish you off before you even get to me."

Assassin jumps out of the trees, aiming her hoof (pistol) on her fake father's head. She putted her hoof on his head.

"Goodbye"

Assassin fired her pistol. Knowing that now he's dead. 

Edited by BronyAssassin

"You lie. My name was written out because a Pegasus shouldn't live as long as I have. I was never kicked from the guard. What you fools never realized is that we are one pony. Just like Nightmare Moon and Luna. And if you are all illusions, the it will be simple getting rid of you. This targets Mirro Wing, and therefore, if I take over, you lose your hold on him. Nightmare Moon can't do this to me because I feel no guilt, no remorse. I fear nothing, nothing except Mirror Wing. And an illusion of him can be broken in the same manner. So, Sorry Mirror Wing, but we have a job to do, and the past does not matter any more. We can't change it, so give up, and fly away. We are strong, the strongest Pegasus to ever live, we do not Age, time cannot touch us and neither can you." As he speaks, he shifts into Obsidian Wing, his aura changing and the storm coming under control. "You always did have trouble stopping your storms from losing control. Good thing I am good at it, or else we might have killed our new friend. And I know neither of us want that."

• Brohoof 1

@

The drill instructor begin to grow furious, seeing as Obsidian Wing still wasn’t doing wing ups. “Oh, what’s this? Fifty wing ups not good enough for you!? Well then, how about Two Hundred wing ups.”

The other cadets gasped at hearing such a ludicrously high number. Even the Wonderbolts would have trouble doing that many.

“Well cadet, what’s it going to be? Wing ups, or insubordination?”

<<>> 

@@Midnight Shadow

Twilight and friends saw the black pegasus mare banging her hoof against the force field, and the rushed over to her.

“Are you crazy!? Do you want to get captured!?” Twilight loudly whispered. Applejack and Pinkie Pie quickly grabbed Midnight Shadow and dragged her into some nearby shrubbery. The rest of the main six stealthily followed.

“Now, what are you doing out here? Didn’t you see that army? It’s not safe! You should be in Ponyville!”

“But Twi, Ponyville is where that army was headed to! It’s not safe there either!” Fluttershy commented.

“Oh Celestia, that’s right! Do you think they’ll be okay without us!?”

“I reckon they’ll be just fine Twilight. We’ve weathered worse than this in Ponyville. But we definitely can’t send this mare through that army alone. She’ll just have to come with us.” Applejack remarked.

“Oh, Applejack! Don’t talk about the poor dear as if she isn’t here! I’m sorry about all this crass behavior, but we’re a little out of sorts at the moment. My name is Rarity, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Rarity stuck out her hoof in a proper greeting, waiting for a hoofshake. 

Midnight Shadow blinked at the ponies before tapping Rarity's hoof, "call me Mothball" she told them smiling, "so where are we going?" she asked blinking at them she flicked her tail wondering where they were off too her red eyes switching from each of the ponies. "are we going to hide from the army ponies?, or are we going to go ask Celestia why she letting lots of ponies going on a rampage?" she asked innocently

Mothball then flicked her tail and glanced at Twilight "so er, you got those elements of harmony that you can use to protect us?" she added before starting to groom her feathers, she wondered how many questions she could ask the group before she got asked some rather awkward questions, however she was pressed for time as it was. She decided it was safe to ask one more question.

"Is Princess Candace safe?" she finished looking intently into Twilight Sparkles eye, she held the contact gaining more of a answer though her facial expression then her answer "interesting, very interesting" she muttered to herself.

@,

@,  

Nightmare Moon inwardly frowned. It seemed her illusions had failed to get the job done. She dismissed them with barely a thought. A pity, really she had been looking forward to driving them insane. Now she would have to just kill them. She seized control of the storm raging overhead, adding a small amount of her own magic to it. She spun the storm around faster and faster until it was beyond even her control, and most certainly beyond the control of those pathetic foals below. Laughing maniacally, she teleported away, having much more pressing matters to deal with. The rouge storm, now a full-fledged hurricane, raged overhead. Although Obsidian Wing and Assassin were currently in the eye of the storm, they wouldn’t be for long. If they didn’t seek some sort of cover soon, they would be ripped to shreds by the harsh winds.

<<>> 

@@Midnight Shadow

Twilight and friends glanced nervously between themselves, not sure how to answer. Eventually, Rainbow Dash broke the silence.

“Well, we’re ah, on our way to see Princess Cadence right now! I’m sure she’ll know what to do about all the craziness that’s been going on lately! So, we’ll take you to her place, where you’ll be nice and safe until all this blows over!”

The other ponies nodded in agreement. 

@

"Alright cool. I knew it was Nightmare moon all along. Now how to get away from this storm.."

Assassin looked around, to find a place to hide from this strong storm. She thought of an idea. She quickly reloaded her pistol. She activated her hidden blade. Assassin used all of her strength to dig in. After she's inside, she covered up quickly, using her pistol to block it up.

"Ok, another boring time. After this storm is over I guess I'll have to track down Twilight and shadow. Now where is Obsidian Wing.. I hope he has some idea to destroy or get away from this storm. I wonder how long I have to wait."

Assassin feels uncomfortable, she hears the trees getting destroyed, she feels lucky that she didn't try to parkour up to get away from that storm.

"Lets not worry about that storm right now. Lets think about my next step. I'll use my eagle vision to track down them, even though it will be a long way. When I confront them face to face, I will just injure them. Cadence will be mine. Now lets wait. Patience is everything."

Assassin waits. 

@@Midnight Shadow

Twilight and friends glanced nervously between themselves, not sure how to answer. Eventually, Rainbow Dash broke the silence.

“Well, we’re ah, on our way to see Princess Cadence right now! I’m sure she’ll know what to do about all the craziness that’s been going on lately! So, we’ll take you to her place, where you’ll be nice and safe until all this blows over!”

The other ponies nodded in agreement. 

"well i suppose i could trot along and stay safely with Princess Cadence" she remarked before walking in the middle "so whats going on with all the mist and stuff?" she asked them wanting to know where the mist was coming from, "it looks rather evil when i was flying over it earlier" she added flicking her tail, before looking at them, she was now safely within their little group. She contoued walking with them until she spotted a small castle in the distance.

"Is that the castle we want to go to?, and if not are we going to avoid it?" she asked them getting slightly nervous about the castle, if it was protected by light magic her disguise might not hold, if that didn't happen then she might not even be allowed inside the caslte if its job is to keep her kind outside.

mothball pondered this as they went closer and closer to the castle in the distance. She finally decided if it came to it then she would have to take one of these mare captives until Twilight or Cadance answer one of her many questions.

Really, taking my territory? How dare you, you fool. The skies are mine. And I will prove it." Scooping up some violent winds, he starts swirling a tornado. "Quickly Assassin, I will rip a hole for us, hurricanes and tornadoes spin in opposite directions. One problem, this storm will either go AWOL, or collapse and pretty much explode. I really don't know which. So, as soon as I send this out you had better run, I have a better chance of surviving this if I am still in the zone. At the last second, before this storm yanks control from me, I will expand it, hopefully disrupting this storm. Now go! Hurry and you better make it, stop the shadow whenever you can." Slamming the tornado into the hurricane wall, he splits a small opening. "Soon, we will see who has a stronger storm Nightmare Moon." Spreading the hole wider, he can feel his storm weakening. "Damn, this is even more powerful than the storm against Canterlot, I could barely control that one, how did she do this? Seriously, this shouldn't even be possible at all."

• Brohoof 1

@

The hole created in the wall of the storm wouldn’t last long, if at all. The storm was astonishingly powerful, and it wasn’t showing any signs of weakening. If any egress was to be made using the gap in the hole, it had to be done now. The hole was quickly shrinking, and could collapse at any second.

<<>> 

@@Midnight Shadow

“Yes, that castle is where we want to go, but this force field is in the way. We’ll have to go around.” Twilight answered Midnight Shadow.

“Why not just break through?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“We have no idea what’s on the other side of that force field! We’re in enough danger as it is, we don’t need to go find more!”

“Ah don’t think we have the time to go around! If that there force field is big enough, it could take us days to go around!” Applejack stated.

Twilight thought for a moment, and then suddenly turned around to face Midnight Shadow.

“To answer your other question, we really don’t know what that mist is. That’s the main reason we’re going to see Cadence. It’s also why we need to get around this force field as quickly as possible.” 

@

The hole created in the wall of the storm wouldn’t last long, if at all. The storm was astonishingly powerful, and it wasn’t showing any signs of weakening. If any egress was to be made using the gap in the hole, it had to be done now. The hole was quickly shrinking, and could collapse at any second.

<<>> 

@@Midnight Shadow

“Yes, that castle is where we want to go, but this force field is in the way. We’ll have to go around.” Twilight answered Midnight Shadow.

“Why not just break through?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“We have no idea what’s on the other side of that force field! We’re in enough danger as it is, we don’t need to go find more!”

“Ah don’t think we have the time to go around! If that there force field is big enough, it could take us days to go around!” Applejack stated.

Twilight thought for a moment, and then suddenly turned around to face Midnight Shadow.

“To answer your other question, we really don’t know what that mist is. That’s the main reason we’re going to see Cadence. It’s also why we need to get around this force field as quickly as possible.” 

Midnight Shadow glanced at the arguing mares before sighing "i thought i picked the mature team, its like being with foals again" she grumbled before thinking about that last statement, "actually you are foals in my eyes" she remarked before staring at the force-field her ear twitched several times as she stared at it for a few minutes checking it out. Finally she turned around to Twilight Sparkle, "just a standard energy portal, no traps no nothing unless its got a silent alarm which i can't detect but i do hate those pesky bi-pass spells which stops my detection, wouldn't you agree?" she asked before twitching her ear.

"saying that i don't like the look beyond the force-field, those shadows are not natural, they have been placed their, i suggest we go around, maybe fly or teleport over if possible, those bricks too are shifty" she finished pointing to the two newer placed bricks on the bridge, their were six in total. "they are ordinary bricks with no enchantments but the other bricks around them have spells to prevent wear and tear, so i believe these bricks have been planted for some reason, not even i know what they will do but i presume their will trap you if you step on one" she added.

Midnight Shadow glanced at Twilight again, "is their any chance that Cadence is not in that castle or that she has been replaced by a imposer?" she asked. She tapped her hoof, the force-field seemed to go around the whole castle "well its this way or the other, but i don't know if i trust them to take the other, it might prove difficult and they will probably attack me again" she mumbled to herself.

Midnight Shadow then turned around to the group, "well that force-field goes completely around the castle, the bridge is a trap and probably all around the castle is a trap, i suggest we need to get inside the castle directly. If you can teleport us all in directly then that would be great otherwise we need to take my option which  i will tell you after all other options have been exhausted" she finished. 

Midnight Shadow sat down before giving her wing a quick groom 

(shes still in her disguise btw, and call her mothball nopony knows who she is yet)

Grabbing Assassin, he flues through the opening. "Are you kidding me? It should have lasted longer than that, let's get out of here. We are going to my safe house. It belongs to an old ally, but he isn't there at the moment. Be glad about that. Even Nightmare Moon wouldn't go there. If she has returned, so has He. I am not even supposed to go there, but that was only to keep him from my home. If Nightmare Moon us attacking me, then her guard hasn't shown himself yet. Which means all bets are off." Flying at break neck speeds, he reaches a small clearing. In the clearing, there is a giant gem, void of any color. "Yep, he is back. Buy he isn't here. That gem changes when He does. Right now it is saying justice could be wrought at any time. Problem is, He thinks all ponies are guilty enough to be sent to his void realm. Nothing is worse. Had him send me there once to see it. Not again. Anyways, only two ponies know how to get to his place. Obviously him, and myself. Nightmare Moon can't come near here. We can plan, and stock up on supplies here."

"Oh great. Stock up supplies? How about cleaning my hidden blade?"

Assassin rubs her hidden blades, cleaning.

"Anyway, I want to capture those ponies as fast as I can. I can't wait anymore. So THIS is MY plan. I have my own talent, eagle vision. If Twilight and her friends went somewhere, they might've started moving from ponyville. I'll go the highest place, activate my eagle vision and track them down. Easy enough eh? This was my ancestor's skill. Pretty cool huh."

"Well then anyway, shall we start now please? You owe me since I helped you killing Celestia and we also have to defeat Luna, or Nightmare moon, if you want me to call her like that."

Assassin tries to walk outside. She stopped and turned around.

"Oh why didn't I... if I.. or WE go out there, do you think Nightmare moon will attack us again? I mean, she created that storm thingy, so strong that overpowered YOUR storm. Obsidian Wing's storm. Are you 100% sure that you'll be able to handle her? Because I'm tired of fighting now. I want Twilight and her friends immediately."