Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All Alicorns Must Die! {Advanced} {Evil}

Gatekeeper Giggle

"No. It just means here belongings are mine. You can have it. Rulers tend to be killed rather violently. I intend to live. I just want what she holds precious. Her crown, jewels, and if course lives. I only want ponyville in terms of land. I have no interest in being a ruler or any skills in it for that matter. Is that so bad? If so, I am sorry. Anyways, I am sure an interrogation can be arranged. You will vet your Cadence one way or another. Fair is fair. Now if we are ready, let us depart at once."

Speaking directly to Assassin, "Keep pissing me off and I won't then back to being good. My anger and hatred fuel this form. and that petty blade won't be enough if you want my head. After all, you fight in stealth, how can you beat me in a storm of my own making. I only have concerns regarding Boreas in that aspect and since our goals both seem to be revenge against the princesses, I am sure we will get along just fine. Now, I will rule over any of you. Nor will I following you once this is done and discord is in power. I will settle down in ponyville with some of bounty. Fair enough?"

(Sorry about that, never meant for it to seem like he wanted to rule.)

"We don't want fight. We want to unite. Chill out mate. Just asking you a question. Are we cool?"

Asassin deactivates her hidden blade

"Before we depart, I will tell you something. You said that my weapon is stealth, but the assassins are not meant to be stealthy. They're supposed to be stealthy AND powerful. Even though I get detected, I still have decent combat skills. So don't think me wrong. Im not only good at stealth. Keep that in mind."

"Alright let us depart. Im sure that all of us can't wait to see those princesses's scared face don't we?"

Assassins speaks directly to Obsidian Wing

"I won't piss you off, but if you do, Ill won't do any good. Remember, we are on same team. Fighting nor arguing instead of teamwork can lead us to failure. And Im quite sure that you nor I want that. If you really want to fight/argue, let us to do that AFTER we achieve our goal. Well I highly doubt that will happen. So lets just be cool alright? No more fighting nor arguing. Deal?"

"Everypony ready to kill those princesses? Our biggest problem is Cadence.. ugh."

(I dont piss you off irl right :3)

Edited by BronyAssassin

(No, you didn't )

"Very well. I do not like arguments anyways. I may enjoy murder but arguments were petty. I will start gathering my power now. From this point on, our goal is to make it to the princesses. If any if us should need to flee, we meet up here. Do not take a direct route, make sure you are not followed. We want the ponies of Equestria to know we are here after it is too late. We strike hard, and we strike fast. Timing us critical. Assassin, as you will probably arrive first, wait until the storm strikes. Then make your move. Boreas, we will messed to arrived with fifteen minutes of each other for this storm to work. I will be ready but if I stay too long without my main weapon, will be defenseless against the sisters. Too much is riding on this. We will need the captain of the guard alive to tell us princess Cadence location. Do not bring him here. Unicorns can track each others magic easily and he can probably send other other a message with our location. He will probably not be willing time speak. I am sure the three of us can convince him otherwise. Is this understood? I am only taking command Fd or this operation."

• Brohoof 1

"Understood. Ill be on my way. I don't want to wait anymore"

Assassin leaves to Canterlot Castle. Assassin checks that a haystack is ready when she performs her leap of faith. Assassin remained undetected and started to climb the castle. Assassin remembers Obsidian Wing's sentence "Wait until the storm strikes", she waits until the storm strikes after she hides inside the haystack, preparing to strike the guards. 

Assassin organises her plan.

"So after their storm strikes, I need to climb and get inside to the castle. Remaining undetected, I need to take the guards one by one, and wait until Obsidian Wing confronts Celestia face to face. Most importantly, I should not get detected by the captain of the guard.  I believe that Boreas will handle Luna. But what I'm going to do while they're handling those two sisters? I am responsible for Cadence's death. Guess Ill just wait until they take away Celestia and Luna's life. Ill probably just chill out watching them fight. Ill maybe help them if I find some trouble."

Tranq turned the mysterious pegasus of whom there was still no word from. "Yes, well, I'm a bit more private than my compatriots. I don't have to sneak. I don't have to avoid the guards. I don't need to steal, as money isn't an issue. I have a unique advantage: I can get into the throne room without subterfuge. You see, I am the daughter of a well known dignitary. If that's the way the rest of you want to play it, that's fine. Whomever claimed to kill which princess is silly, because in the real world, dibs doesn't count. I don't play these childish games. All I have to do is request an audience, and I can take out the two important princesses. That third one, well, she isn't really a princess, now is she? A title doesn't really mean much." Tranq didn't realize that every word from her mouth oozed jealousy, however it was clear to those who were left in the room. She stood up from her slouched position.

"It seems as though most everyone has gotten on their way, and I do believe I will, too, albeit one quite different from anyone else. Since I already have the connections I need to get into the palace, I'll start working on what I see to be as the more important task to be done: getting in good with those arrogant six 'friends'. I bet they won't be so amicable after I stir the pot in Ponyville a bit." Since this lot won't actually be able to accomplish anything, I'm not worried about the princesses being killed while I'm not there."

"You will not harm Celestia, as I have made clear, she is mine alone. I do not care who you know, because they all fear me. The ones who advise Celestia have quite a knowledge of the first time I gained control. I did not have a full grasp, but I left nothing but blood in my wake. Stories spread, they become gossip, then fairy tales. I do nit care what you do as long as you avoid her. Especially since you chose to remain silent until now. I do not have time for a pony who refuses to bring justice, or a pony who just sits back and watches. We act. That is what separate us from the others. Were do not waste our time with small fry, we strike hard and fast. And, as for the bearers, I would suggest leaving rainbow dash for last. She is the element of loyalty, she will give anything to help her poor little friends." Taking off, he leaves a thunderstorm in his wake. "I will see you soon my new allies. Perhaps, when this is finished, we will work together again. There are Meany countries that we can conquer and many ponies like the princesses in the way."

The pegasus only half listened to Terse as she wrapped up her rant. He’d have to watch that one. There was no doubt in his mind that she would betray them at the earliest convenience. She had already said she would try to garner favor with the Elements; what better way to do that then to reveal the assassination plot? If the assassination in Canterlot went sour, he’d have to have her eliminated, just to be sure. But if the rest of the group was any indication, that likely wouldn't happen. As long as they didn't fall to infighting, he thought they stood a real chance of succeeding. 

The pegasus cleared his throat, then resumed speaking.

“Well, it seems you four have a good idea of what you’re going to do. I declare this meeting adjourned until the princesses have been taken care of. Unless any of you have questions or comments, I believe we are ready to make our move. After all of them are finished, we'll meet back here. You won't be able to find me until after the princesses are dead, so this is the last chance you'll get to voice any concerns you have pre-assassination."

Nightwind Boreas looked to the dark sky. He cleared his mind of all thoughts and tuned out anything that didn't mention either his or Luna's names. On it were only two things. Getting to that castle and bringing Luna back over to the dark side.

"I still see Princess Luna as having Nightmare Moon inside her, and being a potential asset to us. Should she even consider turning back, the power we have or should we accrue will be enough to take her down before she gets there."

He spread his wings and readied to jump into the air.

"I'm ready for this thing. I always like to go out a little early if it's something important. A little thing my parents taught me."

He took to the sky, looking back towards his co-conspirators to see when they would be ready, as he traveled towards an orbit of Canterlot before proceeding in from the north. He needed to go out early, as winds wouldn't exactly be favorable to fast travel to Canterlot from where they were, and he needed to sweep out wide to attack with the breadth of his force.

Approaching Canterlot, a storm raging behind him, Obsidian Wing laughs maniacally. "Well well princess. Your time is at end. But before I kill you, I will obtain your power. My original form possessed an ability that you gave him. The solar flare, I will take it, and kill you with it. You have used me for far too long. Just because I wasn't an alicorn, I wasn't good enough to be seen around. I had to hide, but always be there to save your ass. Not anymore. I will take my life back, and with your defeat, Mirror Wing will join me. He was always weak willed when it came to resisting others."

"Boreas, you had better be on time. These winds won't last forever, and they alone won't give me the storm we need. No storm, no plan, all he'll breaks loose. Not as fun as it sounds." Frying a small house in the shadows with a lightning bolt, he keeps Flying towards his goal. (The solar flare thing is really up to you, doesnt really matter either way. Also will use this'' to voice weak personality, at this time Mirror Wing) 'Why would you betray her? She was our first friend, she even accepted you.' "No, she put up with me as long as I was dormant. Now shut up. You have no control anymore. I don't want to hear you whine this whole trip. You know I can kill her, even with your yapping anyways."

Assassin hears the storm, she gets out of the haystack and starts the climb the castle. "Now where are the bloody guards." Assassin first backstabs the first guard, air assassinates, and uses her rope dart to clear away the path. Wanting to remain undetected, she parkours way up so she can move along by above. 

"Since Boreas and Obsidian Wing will take care of those princesses, guess I have no choice. To watch and wait. They'd better give me an opportunity to kill Cadence.."

Assassin continues to move by above, ignoring and killing some of the guards. After she is front of the door, she thinks. 

"Guess I will look from above. I will have to go around"

Assassin goes out of the window, hangs, and moves to approach the roof. Sneakily Assassin enters, lucky there was a hanging object  at above. She jumps and stays there.

"Those princesses are so stupid. They don't even know that I'm here. Now I'm just gonna watch some intense battle movie. I hope they come quickly. I have no patience right now. I could use air assassinate right here right now, but I can't. Sigh"  

Celestia sighed as she watched from her balcony as the unnatural storm came ever closer to the city of Canterlot. Her loyal guard Brave Blaze stood next to her; she turned to speak to him.

“Have the citizens of Canterlot been warned to stay inside their homes and lock the doors?” asked Celestia

“Of course, your highness” replied Blaze.

“Good. I dearly hope that precaution will prove unnecessary, but where the safety of my subjects is concerned, one can never be too careful.”

Brave Blaze looked warily at the sky before replying. “Forgive me if I overstep my boundaries princess, but are you quite sure you aren’t going to contact the Elements?”

Celestia let out a humorless laugh.

“No doubt they can see the storm as well as us. I will not waste my student’s time with pointless correspondence, especially now that time has become so valuable.” Celestia spared one last glance towards Ponyville before heading back inside the castle. “Secure each and every entrance into and out of the castle, and get the guards out of this storm and into the castle.”

Brave Blaze repeated Celestia’s orders to a nearby guard, who rushed to carry them out.

“Now, to Luna’s room. We stand a much greater chance of defeating whatever evil has befallen Equestria working in unison.”

<<>> 

The mysterious pegasus still lounged in his chair inside the cave, even though all the other guests had already left to carry out the assassination. Suddenly, he sat up in the chair and spoke softly into the darkness.

“You can come out now, old friend. They’ve all left.”

Out of the darkest reaches of the cave an enormous red dragon lumbered into the light.

“If any of them come back to this cave before I do, kill them.”

The dragon nodded its large head in agreement. The pegasus smiled, trotted over to the cave entrance, and launched himself into the sky.

Boreas flew with all of his newfound strength from his circle on the northern outskirts of the city towards the center of Canterlot. He had the faint, barely distinguishable visage of Obsidian Wing in view in the distance as the frigid North Wind came roaring in behind him. However, he could see the impending storm was already taking its effect on Canterlot.

It was a gust like nopony in Canterlot had ever seen before, as the roof of many a tower had at least taken a hole. He made it hard enough so that carts from the ground would end up on top of castle bridges. He wanted everything to be sucked into the vortex.

It was blown so hard that as he stopped above central Canterlot, his small body frame was tossed southward and upward. He rolled over and looked on the city below, and guided his fall which had been cushioned by the updrafts through a small room at the top of a tall tower with a balcony attached. He found the room swarming with guards and readied his wings and his hooves capped with heavy metal to destroy the room with the full force of the storm's wind when necessary...

Assassin laughs at Celestia without making a sound. Smile on her face, thinking. 

"Celestia is stupider than I thought... she doesn't even realise that I'm here. This will be easy. Very easy. She doesn't even care about her student. Soon me and my team will capture the laments of harmony. Celestia needs to take this more seriously. Easiest mission in my life."

Assassin hears every conversation. Sees Everything. Assassin observes everything in her sight. Nothing happened. Not even a single disaster happened. Assassin gets bored.

"Seriously I have nothing to do? Killing guards was so the easiest thing in the world. This is very, very boring. I want to kill Cadence. I can't wait anymore. When the heck will Celestia and Luna die?"

Assassin chills out, waiting until disaster happens. Assassin yawns, activates and deactivates her hidden blade, eating, and napping. 

"I could just assassinate them right now. I can't handle it. Hurry up Obsidian Wing and Boreas. Kill those princesses now... Or perhaps I should not let them get out of my sight."

@,

@,  

As soon as the green vampire pegasus thing crashed through the window, Brave Blaze snapped to attention. He signaled his guards and immediately half of them formed a protective circle around the princess, while the other half closed in around the intruder, pikes at the ready.

“Your highness! Go find your sister, I’ll hold these ruffians off here!”

Celestia gave a single nod of assent, and rushed down the stairs leading out of the tower and into Canterlot castle proper. The guards protecting her followed her, securely locking the hatchway behind them. Brave Blaze took this opportunity to telekinetically grab the assassin lurking in the shadows, and roughly dropped the lout next to her partner in crime. He signaled to his loyal guards once more, and the remaining guards formed a phalanx around the two invaders.

“You two are charged with trespassing and are under suspicion for attempted high treason. Come along quietly, and you’ll be given due process of law. Don’t…” Brave Blaze’s horn began to glow menacingly, “And I’ll be required to use lethal force in defense of the princess.”

With the storm taking effect, he flies to the castle. "PRINCESS CELESTIA!!! Come out and face me!" Aiming a bolt of lightning, he blasts part of the castle away. Flying into the hole, he lands before her. "Well, it is nice to are my prey again. Go Ahead, run for help. You should know by now that I would be coming for you. Did you really think that I was all talk? You and your sister die this day, what a shame though, the ponies do look up to you after all. But that will make time coming slaughter even better. This storm is more powerful than you can escape Princess, it will not fade until I die, or the maker if it shuts it down. And I will not end it."

A section of clouds start topspin together, massive tornado. "Let our final fight begin princess. An alicorn, versus a Pegasus who has always trained to kill. This should be interesting." Flying straight up, he sends the new tornado into the throne room. "Feel the wrath of those you useful and abandoned. Nopony gets away."

(OK, whoever is after Luna, now would be a good time to show up)

@

Celestia seemed unharmed by the lightning bolt thrown at the castle, although her guards seemed dazed by the explosion. A shouted order from their princess brought them back to full awareness, however.

“You know what you must do. Retreat for now, I can handle this one.”

The guards quickly retreated through a nearby doorway to carry out their task. Celestia turned her gaze towards the invader and narrowed her eyes. She spoke in an icy calm tone.

“I always knew this day would come, my old friend. But as before, you severely underestimate me.”

Celestia’s horn glowed as she began to manipulate the light within the room, and she started to seemingly flicker in and out of different places around the chamber. It was now impossible to tell where she actually was by sight alone.

“You never did have much imagination when it came to combat. Always the most direct route, the full frontal assault. So predictable.”

Celestia prepared a powerful spell that would counter any attempts at destructive magic, waiting for her foe to make the next move.

Boreas is responsible for Luna. Im responsible for Cadence :]

Assassin used her hidden blade to kill some of the guards.

"You'll never take me. You don't have the rights. NO PONY will counter me! Use your magic against me. Lets see who wins. I'll kill you."

Assassin, raging, feeling so much anger, started to charge at the guards. Using her blade to every single one of the guards

"Boreas, you don't want them to laugh at you. FIGHT!"

After killing some guards, Assassin pushed rest of the guards and started to climb, escaping from Blaze's sight.

"They'll never get me. I must find Obsidian Wing. I must make sure he doesn't have any trouble confronting Celestia. He is powerful anyway. I need to find him."

Some time after, Assassin found Celestia. Luckily, she's undetected. She watched the scene from the top. 

"Now Obsidian Wing. Lets see your skills. Let me see you killing that princess."

Assassin is scared if Blaze catches her again, so she makes sure that she's well hidden. 

Bored again, Assassin shouts.

"Celestia, you will never escape from Obsidian Wing!"

Assassin then zipped her mouth, feeling that she got detected. 

"I can say the same to you, my old mistress. You never would have faced either me or Mirror Wing in direct combat. You always have help, or some other pony do your dirty work. Remember this, your spells won't last forever, and your refrigeration spell is quite draining. You see, this frontal assault was a clever ploy. I know you wouldn't fight unless forced to, hence the storm. No allies this time. You know I won't land, and you won't fly unless you have to. You protect your castle, but you didn't protect the mountain underneath. Face me, or I send all of Canterlot crumbling. Tell me, do even you have enough magic to defend against me, and hold a mountain together? I would be surprised, but do remember, I studied you for a millennium, you had a country to run, I did not. I trained. I became stronger. Even you will cower at my feet. Now, if you want to hide, the mountain will fall. Your choice. Die hated or die with dignity and honor. You were wrong about the frontal attack. I know you won't sacrifice you ty citizens, and so I have forced your hand." Flying up, he charges lightning around his wings until they glow like a sun. Enough power to level three mountain and a chunk of the surrounding area. "Make your choice princess."

@,

@,

Brave Blaze grinned as the last guard gurgled his last breath, succumbing to the grievous wounds inflicted by the assassin.

“Alone at last. You know, it wasn’t very smart of your companion to abandon you here, without help, with me…”  

With speed that could only come with years of practice, Brave Blaze sent streams of white hot fire racing towards Boreas with pinpoint accuracy, inflicting serious burns all along the strange green pegasus’s wings. Brave Blaze knew that the injuries would prevent the pegasus from flying, having done this many times before.

“When you fall, roll with the impact. That way you’ll survive with only a few broken bones.”

The unicorn guard levitated Boreas and tossed him out the broken window.

“Now, let’s see what that assassin is up to…”

He began to slowly but surely trace the steps taken by the assassin.

<<>> 

@

“No! You will not harm any of my subjects!”

Celestia deactivated her light bending spell, appearing in front of Obsidian.

“Here I am. Give me your best shot!”

Celestia charged up her horn, preparing to cast another spell.    

"Gee, I am a psychotic pony hell bent on killing things. And you think I am gonna get rid of this lightning? You flew straight to point blank range. That is a sure way to kill your self." Unleashing the bolt of pure energy, he laughs maniacally. " Your blood shall coat my wings, you will die, it is destined. I will kill you, then I will use your castle as my home. I will not let any pony give your name joy, or gratification. You will fail them. As sure as I have lived and killed for you, I will show you your judgment. Do you think Hell will ignore you just because you had me kill all those who stood against you. Remember, who took down sombras army for you, who handled Nightmare Moon's servant when he went evil. I did, you never fought, you couldn't even beat Chrysalis. You know three only one who even has a chance of stopping me is Cadence, and she is not here, nor will she get through my storm. I have already after won. I will kill you with your own kindness, you see, even I can't completely control this bolt, it will hit you, or the mountain. I know you better than you know me. I don't need to outright a pony who is too kind."

@,

Celestia laughed, this time with humor.

“You are quite foolish for thinking I did not already know these things. I never once held any notions of defeating you one on one in combat. I was stalling, you see. You never understood that to win, you have to trust in others, and others must trust in you. Much like how I trust in my sister, Luna.”

Luna slowly descended out of the sky, floating at a distance behind Obsidian. She held an enraged expression, and her horn crackled with power. The storm didn’t seem to trouble her much, if at all.

“Surrender. Even you can’t be foolish enough to believe you can take us both at the same time.”

<<>> 

Brave Blaze watched the showdown between Celestia and the intruder with some interest; hiding in the shadows so nopony would see him. In her confidence, she had made a fatal mistake. He idly wondered if the attacker could see it too. Either way, it was time to get out of here before the whole castle was blown to bits. His horn began to glow, and a flare shot into the sky. It was the signal for the guards to retreat. A unicorn mage almost immediately answered his call, and together they pooled their energy into a teleport spell. He knew that throughout the castle, the other unicorns would be doing the same, taking the non-unicorn guards with them.

A few brief teleports later, and the majority of the royal guard left the citizenry of Canterlot to their fate. 

Nightwind Boreas was hurtling back into the storm of his and Obsidian's creation. However, he fell back into the favorable wind from which he got his name.

He felt dejected and powerless as he flew back into the air, and he felt his skin crawl and crack, as pieces of what he swore were that pale cloud white coat from his past, normal pony life shone through.

"NO! I AM NOT GOING BACK THERE! NOT ANYMORE!"

He aimed himself at the favorable wind. He turned the singed remains of his wings toward the North Wind, and felt the power that he had never felt before. The winds caught into his wings, and they began to slowly and surely regenerate as he hovered over the castle.

Boreas saw those guards, and remembered his repression of his past life. It was fuel. It stoked the rage of two hurricanes. He was empowered to fire up the storm of Canterlot's millenium, and the only way in which he felt powerless was in stopping it.

He channeled the rage of 19 years of being left behind by Equestria into the raw power of two full-strength hurricanes, and channeled it with precision -- straight at the tower from which he was hurled.

He blasted into the tower with the strong wind behind him. It blew out all the windows and collapsed the ceiling. He then got up and charged through every successive floor, not even thinking to use the stairs. The pressure of the wind collapsed every successive floor until none was left but a pile of rubble and Royal Guards scattered across the floor of the tower.

He found one Pegasus guard laying on his back, dusty and weakened, trapped under a pile of mangled, splintered floorboards. Boreas looked closer and kicked away some of the floorboards. He walked over and stood on the pony's chest, with his spiked boots puncturing torturous, bloody holes in his body.

"I have to say, I only want the best for this country, and your system...all it does is crush the hopes and dreams of many and turns it into a privilege for the few. So much for everypony having a gift."

"Well, there's one thing I have left to do. Now, unless you want me to put these heavy metal spikes exactly where you don't want 'em, you'll have to tell me where Princess Luna is. She'll make a very good asset..."

(EDIT)

He looked around with calm despair, seeing how none of the guards were moving. He had hoped that they were alive so that he could get some information out of one of them, but none of them seemed willing or even able.

Then he turned to the guard he was standing on. His eyes did not move or blink, he blankly stared. He did not even cry out in pain, and his body felt suspiciously sturdy despite the weight Boreas put on him.

Then Boreas realized, this was no real pony...this was a practice dummy! He raised his booted hoof, and licked the blood on one of the spikes. It tasted like cherry.

He did not see that the royal guard had evacuated. The action had all happened under the cloud of his mega-storm that he could not see. Completely lost and unknowing of Luna's whereabouts, Boreas sat confused and fearful. He now met a crossroads. He had to decide whether to keep on going and locate Luna, or to abandon the mission and seek out a new mission and a new purpose.

Edited by NIGHTWIND BOREAS #1

Assassin hears window crashing.

"What is that sound? I wonder what Boreas is doing."

Assassin sees Luna. 

"Oh there she is. But I wonder if Obsidian Wing can handle them both. Guess I'll just watch. Boreas will come and kill her anyway."

Assassin just sat watched from above. 

"oh my gosh this is so boring. I thought Boreas handled Blaze. Why isn't he coming? Or else.. is he in danger? No, he'll probably be on his way. He'll be here in no time. All I have to do.. is just wait. just wait. Patience Assassin, you shouldn't air assassinate any of em..."

Assassin was in deep mind, deciding whether she should help Obsidian Wing or just sit and watch. She was scared if her team fails to kill Celestia, Luna and Cadence. 

"If I kill two princesses, other ponies will blame on me. Im responsible for Cadence not Luna. Maybe.. if I can just hurt Luna. Not killing her... that'll be ok."

Assassin saw Luna's horn, making her even more scared. Soon enough, Assassin made her choice. She shouted at Obsidian Wing.

"Need some help down there? Or can you handle this by your own?"

Edited by BronyAssassin

@,

@,  

Celestia heard the voice of the assassin, and her gaze turned from Obsidian, towards the source of the sudden unexpected sound. She was no longer looking at Obsidian at all.

<<>>

Brave Blaze poofed back into existence, along with hundreds of other guards. They were all amassed in a small clearing deep in an unknown forest. Brave Blaze quickly took a position that overlooked them all and began to shout into the crowd.

“I’m glad we all made it safely to the secret rendezvous point. However, I have some terrible news. Celestia and Luna have fallen in combat. They died bravely defending their subjects.” Brave Blaze lied.

The guards arose as one in a vengeful uproar. Whoever killed the princesses would pay dearly.

“But all is not yet lost. One princess still remains. Princess Cadence. We must ensure her safety, no matter the cost. If she dies, Equestria is doomed. We will camp here until tomorrow morning, and then we will carry out our duty at first light.”

The guards dispersed to set up the tents hidden away in the small clearing they were in. As soon as the other guards were out of earshot, Brave Blaze began to giggle quietly to himself.

“All according to plan…. Hah hah hah ha!”

"Why must you need help always have help? Very, well, let's see how you like a two on two fight. BOREAS!!!!!!" He yells, his voice like rolling thunder. "Get your ass over here and deal with Luna. You will find us in the eye of the storm, we will be victorius in this fight."

Charging his power, he swirls around a tornado, aiming straight for Celestia. "Look at me Damn it. I will kill you. I want to see the look of defeat in your eyes. You will feel my pain. The pain of Equestria for the last thousand years. You have ruined everything for your power. You psychic for your sins now. You and your sister will die, Cadence will die, we will rule, we will make it a fair life. The strong will survive. The weak will die. You Celestia, you are weak, you rely on others and you are too kind time your subjects. Your sister, she can join us. All she has to do is change. Become Nightmare Moon." Thinking, 'this should give him a perfect opportunity to attack, he had better move fast. I do nit like dilly dallying around all day, there are ponies to kill.'