Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How muscular are you?

BoopMan

I'm a very strong female considering I don't really work out. I am able to keep up with the guys and twice have won money beating guys in arm wrestling....

Heh cool. Strong ladies are sweet in my opinion. does thou have muscles? lol. (i've considered trying the gym but can't find the time or motivation. typical excuse I know.)

• Brohoof 1

Heh cool. Strong ladies are sweet in my opinion. does thou have muscles? lol. (i've considered trying the gym but can't find the time or motivation. typical excuse I know.)

Well i  got bit of wedding weight on my thighs and stomach now, but I'm a blacksmith and welder, holding heavy things and hammering metal everyday. Plus I have a biker all my life (bicycler) and have legs that could rival Applejack's in strength (seriously, my legs do everything if something is heavy).

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm bulky for being fat my whole life until a year ago. About musculature, well, I got fit shoulders, but my muscles are not noticeable until I flex my biceps, as result of my preciously mentioned bulk

I'm very slim due to my naturally rapid metabolism, and through working out and adding some supplements to my diet iv'e gained a rather nice athletic build.

But iv'e been lax in my workouts lately, so it's starting to slowly revert to just being slim.

I don't work out. When my weight does start to rise, for various reasons, I'll run. I keep to my highschool weight, which was overweight until I stopped being undertall.

I don't look muscled, I don't look strong. I look fat and slovenly. :derp:

I'm stronger than I look, though. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I've always been a little chunky and I used to be more muscular years ago, especially my legs. I haven't done serious weight lifting in the gym in a while, and it's been years since I did it on a consistent basis. Still though, I'm fairly muscular and strong, and can lift a lot of heavy things.

I have quite a bit of muscle but also have a bit of a gut, my legs are built like tree trunks and decent upper body strength but really need to work on strengthening my lower back. 

Is it wrong to think ladies with muscles are cool? Idk maybe I'm just weird, but something about that really brings out a woman's strength and independence to me, if that makes sense.

I'm not "buff" in the slightest :lol:. I'm pretty small and always have been. I like to swim though (I swam competitively for several years) so I'm decently in shape.

Yeah, swimming intensity can vary how large you are. For example, I have always been a butterfly and backstroke swimmer, so I have very powerful and obvious shoulder and upper back muscles. However, the breaststroke swimmer on my relay team has hella calves, haha.

I'm incredibly powerful in the water, but not so much on land. I have a lot of durability and am very good at pacing myself, but I'm not necessarily huge, just very solid and quite slender excepting aforementioned huge shoulders.

Edited by Witch
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not a fan of "big is better". It gets in the way of flexibility, something valuable in martial arts that I used to study. I eat alot, but I maintain my metabolism by doing cardio and boxing. I prefer to be toned as possible, but I've lost it after years of not being up to par like I used to. I used to weigh ~150 lbs and 5'9" height from running everyday 6 days a week, with 3 of those days in weight training and flexibility. I probably weigh ~170 lbs and 5'9" height now, but I still do occasionally run. I simply must get back into to it, I've just had life goals like getting a job that got in the way. :)

I'm more of a practical muscle guy (prefer effectiveness of usage in daily-life/combat over looks) so I don't really look "Buffy" (probably because I'm pretty tall :3) but I don't look skinny and frail either, unlike a few years ago, so people don't usually mess around with me now.

My legs are pretty dense from fencing and my upper body are getting pretty strong from all the training too. I don't plan on looking like one of those musclemen on magazines but I want to at least have something lol.

Edited by Solid Scorpion