Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How muscular are you?

BoopMan

(edited)

A little bit, but mostly in my upper body. There's still plenty of work to be done before I'm happy with it, but it could always be worse.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 2

I still have a good layer of fat but you can still feel the muscle underneath(well besides my abdomen, I seem to carry most of my fat there).  My legs are pretty muscular though, it’s very obvious when I stretch out my legs.  My shoulders are pretty big too, or at least dense.

Since my workout usually involve running and swimming,  I'm not muscular. Just average enough not to slow me down.

I've been trying to get in shape for a while. I've got a lot of muscle, it's losing the fat that's the problem lol. So far I've lost about 20 pounds since the new year and I don't actually look fat anymore. Still got a ways to go though before I can turn any heads.

On 4/6/2019 at 6:25 AM, Phosphor said:

My upper body and legs are quite muscular since I lift weights and walk a lot. It's the mid section that's a tad... soft

Look up the various plank positions in order to build up core strength. Once you can hold them all for at least a minute in a row consecutively, bicycle crunches and sit-ups to get cut.

We're gonna make it bro.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

After upping my routine at the gym and taking T, both of them have definitely helped with muscle mass.  My arms have gotten a bit beefy since I last posted here.  You still can't see the definition though because I'm fat but you can definitely feel it when I flex nowadays...  I've been trying to target my abdomen lately, too early to tell if it's helping or not but we'll see a few months down the road, I guess?

• Brohoof 1

My body is quite unflattering. I never had a great build but there was a time when I was actually kinda skinny. The legs are the only thing that haven't really changed after I got out of my habit of biking across town every day. Definitely need to take off some of this weight.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...