Lato

102 users have voted

1. 1. Why do you use the forums?

• To talk to people
    • To roleplay
    • To share media/stories
    • To help others in-need

• 2 months later...

I use the forums to connect with others and have fun in the meaning of friendship. It's easiest to relate to people and be at ease here, in my element. Not many people I know in real life are fans of MLP, and I find myself drifting farther and farther into the closet. Here, I can have a party IN the closet!

• Brohoof 2

i want to talk to other bronies.

since i can´t do that IRL, well.. that´s what the internet is made for^^

I mean, i know one guy IRL who is a brony, but the rest of my friends aren´t (weirdos, i know)

• Brohoof 2

It's the best place to interact with others online. I've never really been big into the other major social media sites, so having one for the first time is great, especially since it's built around a common passion that we all share.

To add on to that, others have lead me to believe that the Brony community is generally more welcoming, accepting, and diplomatic than other places on the internet. While some of you may take that notion with a grain of salt or even dismiss it outright, my personal experience here proves that courtesy to be the overwhelming majority.

This is also the first site where I've done any sort of major roleplaying and I have found it to be an exciting and great experience.

• Brohoof 2

I wanted to have more friends who liked MLP as much as I did. Since brony pals are so apparently scarce irl, I joined this forum. My previous experience at Babscon also showed me that the people in the fandom are some of the nicest people, like ever. The world needs more nice people.

• Brohoof 2

I legitimately don't know where else I can find people I'd like to live for, or people that I'd be comfortable talking to and helping out :)

And, y'know, ponies...  ;)

• Brohoof 2

To protect the world from devastation !

To unite all peoples within our nation !

To denounce the evils of truth and love !

To extend my reach to the stars above !

and also I like the format and the people are cool. 

Edited by PinkProlific IV
  • Brohoof 3

To protect the world from devastation !

To unite all peoples within our nation !

To denounce the evils of truth and love !

To extend my reach to the stars above !

and also I like the format and the people are cool. 

nice team rocket speech you got there  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

-Friends!

I actually get more social interaction on here than I do in real life.

- Voicing my opinion.

I love being able to talk about the show!

• Brohoof 1

I use it to talk to people about a show I like a lot, and occasionally stuff that has nothing to do with it. I'm not into roleplaying all that much because I prefer having total control of the story (which is why I write). I do like sharing the fanfics I make with people, so anything pony-related I do will probably be linked to from the fanfic section.

• Brohoof 1

It's a bit of everything.

Sometimes to talk to people, sometimes to talk about the show, sometimes to share my other interests, sometimes to annoy everyone with my gimmicky Hypnosparkle character, etc.

That's the wonderful thing about this Forum. We have so many people on here, with so many different personalities and opinions, that boredom is almost never the case on here.

• Brohoof 1