Why do you use the forums?

Lato

102 users have voted

1. 1. Why do you use the forums?

• To talk to people
    • To roleplay
    • To share media/stories
    • To help others in-need

My main use for the forums is for RPing. I typically haven't used forums in the past, so getting into the RPs is the main reason I'm still here.

Also the people here are pretty cool.

Friends- People are much more friendly on here than I know in real life

Talking- Well how else would I meet new friends and learn about them? And I just love to talk (But oooo I gotta be comfortable around you first)

Role playing- I don't do much on the actually role play area either I am to late, or when I post one no one participates so I just pm rp now

Helping- Yes I help lots of people here, maybe not in the section intended to but from here moving from pm to skype, stopping suicides, cheering folks up, making people laugh when you are feeling down.

So to answer your question all four :D

Edited by Daiy
  • Brohoof 1

I legitimately don't know where else I can find people I'd like to live for, or people that I'd be comfortable talking to and helping out :)

And, y'know, ponies...  ;)

Yep

My perspective EXACTLYYY

People in real life are all big MEAN MEANIE PANTS(ES)!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I come here because it's easy, relaxing and requires little of my limited remaining brain power late at night (my usual time here). It's like eating peanuts, ya don't even know you're doing it; you just enjoy the flavor. 

• Brohoof 2

Not sure. It used to give me some camaraderie with people while I was unemployed, a way to look up a show that my kid was really into, and a way to connect with a show that had great voice acting while working on my own acting career. Now? Trying to get some of the old friendships back, be helpful to some, but every time I come back, the amount of negativity around this place makes me almost want to just give it up already. 

I come here because I consider it my second home in some ways. :twi: And it’s the most accepting and fun place on the Internet, not to mention the headquarters of the brony fandom I like to think. People from all sorts of fandoms, not just MLP, come together here. It truly is an amazing place. 

.....plus, I’m a mod here so. Kind of mandatory for me to visit. :mlp_xJpg51C:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I didn't vote. My reason is actually to just try out new things and to get surprised by the randomness of life. :) I had a reason when I joined, but that changed, because I changed in that short time.

• 1 month later...