Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A question on races.

Falsey
Go to solution Solved by Troblems,

Hello, I was wondering, the character submission forms list a set of races, but what of an OC that is a canon race not listed on the form? Is there a rule against all other races?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I understand that people make OC's of other races, but how? The form does not allow you to select anything other than what is listed. There is no "Other" category.

Edit: I am referring to the character database form.

Edited by Feather Wind

I'm not seeing a "non-pony" option on the form, only a dropdown list of set races.

To better describe the issue, here is an image

. CEFVQuB.png

Alright, on a further look, there appear to be two possible places in which to put a character profile, which is confusing. One allows non ponies and one has the dropdown list. This is most confusing.

I see. Well, that's the info I was after, thanks! So... does that essentially mean that any other races are restricted to random, non-"Canon" rp?

@,

I moved your post because this is a site question, as opposed to an out of character thread. The canon area is far more restricted than the non-canon area. The canon area, known as Equestrian Empire has a lot more rules, including which race you can play. We are currently working on expanding the number of races, however that may not make it in until the move to PonyRoleplay. If you would like to make a suggestion about a playable race, you can do so here.

• Brohoof 3