Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite piece of clothing.

My favorite piece of clothings are T-Shirts because they are not to much, they are cozy, they have short-sleeves (because I don't like long-sleeves) and they don't have usually these collars like on poloshirts because I find them somehow annoying. 

I have a purple dress that I'm absolutely crazy about. A friend of mine altered it to fit me a little better and it's just a beautiful thing. And my Irish walking cape is a classic. 

I also have some really fun t-shirts. Among them is one with Derpy holding a lightsaber in her mouth with the caption 'May the Derp Be With You.' I also have one with Yoda wearing Mickey Mouse ears and ripping through the front and back of the shirt with lightsaber in hand. I love novelty t-shirts. 

I would have to give that to a specific beanie I own - white with blue stripes. Its gotten plenty of use, to a point where I associate myself with it.

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

This amulet used to belong to my grandmother. She always wore it and you can see how it’s been worn away a bit because she would play with it when she was nervous about something. I wear it every day.

image.jpg

Idk why I have the feeling you already said this.

My favourite piece of clothing would be T-shirts, I just love 'em.

• Brohoof 2

Normally i’d say dresses but since my legs are scarred now idk anymore i don’t really wear any now 

i do got my favorite panda hoodie & fleece bear hoodie/robe

Edited by Deerie
  • Brohoof 4